Tthf

She came full flow yesterday. sorry she got you too cycle bud. We'll kick her butt. This cycle is OURS I promise. No more witch for 9 months, imagine!!!

hope work is good, hope the people are nice there!!

xxx

Double crapity crapsticks Julia and Emily!!! Stupid bloody witch :(
I can't believe we haven't had any luck in this thread for such a long time! It totally sucks.
I got my day 3 bloods back and they are perfect. I got a peak on my monitor today so it looks like another early O for me, not that I am complaining, so I'll try to get some more loving in today. We are both taking a sickie from work ;)

Blimey soph, your cycles are soooooo much shorter then mine!! Is this your 12th one now? or 11th? I'm just starting 11. You used to be like 3 behind me. I hate my long cycles.

yey for a sicky!!! I don't think I've ever done that lol I'd feel too guilty, I'm a goody two shoes.

xxx

This is cycle 11. I don't feel guilty about a sickie, we are entitled so so many per year and I never use them up and besides I'm going to be doing marking all day anyway so I will still be doing schoolwork, I just wont have to look at the kids all day!!! And I'll get to have :sex: on my lunch break!

She came full flow yesterday. sorry she got you too cycle bud. We'll kick her butt. This cycle is OURS I promise. No more witch for 9 months, imagine!!!

hope work is good, hope the people are nice there!!

xxx

Cycle bud again this cycle huh? And we have long cycles yet too!!! I hope they are all nice there also. I leave in a few minutes.....so nervous and yet so crampy!!! What a time to start....first day of my period.....blah
This IS going to be OUR cycle.....:cloud9: All this ttc and the MC has made me think that if and when I do get pregnant again, hopefully with a healhty baby, I will not find out what it is. As long as its healthy.....

Double crapity crapsticks Julia and Emily!!! Stupid bloody witch :(
I can't believe we haven't had any luck in this thread for such a long time! It totally sucks.
I got my day 3 bloods back and they are perfect. I got a peak on my monitor today so it looks like another early O for me, not that I am complaining, so I'll try to get some more loving in today. We are both taking a sickie from work ;)

I say its time for a new thread. Out with the old and in with the new. A super lucky thread......hmmm?
Awesome on the blood test results!!! Wahoo!!! :) I am so jealous of your early O! I think I am going to buy a monitor soon. I was outbid on the other CMFM.
Have Fun!! :sex:

What could we call it???

hmmmm - IATFSFBFPAH
(it's about time for some effing bfps around here?

lol jaimie about the 18 year old!!! I have heard of that working, and it scares me that maybe dh's sperms just hate my eggy. Maybe my egg nags them too much?! They're probably really untidy sperm, bet my egg hates that. Perhaps they just dont get along, and so when they meet, they refuse to do what they're meant to do. Gah.

Plenty of red spotting. Game over. On to cycle 11. ELEVEN!!! Pah. I'm f*cked off (which is better than sad I guess ) :gun:

oooooooh and to REALLLY cheer me up, I found out last night one of my BILs and his wife are expecting. Fabulous. Still, they live a long way away so at least I wont have to watch her get all fat and pregnant and stuff.

grrrrrrr.

anyhooo, at least it's the weekend!! waaaahooooooooo!!!

xxxx

:hugs: Honey, I am so so so sorry. She's not meant to bother you. Damnit. Why cant she bother young teenage mom wannabe's???.....Totally sucks about your BIL and wife. I mean, its probably good for them because they probably want it, but still......you know what I mean.
:hugs:

Hi Tryfor, how are you this morning?

I am doing ok. I am awaiting AF for tomorrow or the next day. I am very watery down there, like I always get right before she shows and some very light cramping. My In Laws just got down here a few hours ago, so they get to experience me moody again when AF comes! :rofl: I wanted to buy a hpt before they came but they got here very very early, so I didnt get to buy one. I wanted to rule it out before I drink this weekend.
How are you? I see you are spotting, Im sorry Dee. Like I keep saying.....sick of this shit. :hugs:

so anyone here still?

Yes, we are here! :wave: How are you???

Jaimie, 18 year old studs probably have super killer sperm!!! :rofl:

i'm doing alright hun thanks for asking, hope your doing alright where abouts are you in your cycle now?

I am CD32/13 or 14dpo and due for AF either today or tomorrow. Today is almost over so I am sure she will be here tomorrow. I am extremely tired, very very bloated, backache for 2 days and very watery down there where I feel like af arrived when it didnt yet and my Cp is low and hard.....just a waiting game now.
Where are you at on your cycle?

I have got the WORST cramps I've ever had. i feel like I'm dying, i wanna throw up. taken painkillers, got a hot water bottle. nothing's helping, I dont know what to do with myself!!!xxx

UGH!!! I have never known you to have horrible cramps!! I am so sorry!!! :kiss: A nap and painkillers downed by a glass of wine should do the trick!!!

So glad to read you're feeling better!

Having a pretty good day, just been sitting on the couch paying bills, watching tv, playing a bit of Little Big Planet and otherwise not doing much at all. Gotta get up and start making that chili though. The weather is fantastic, I should take the dog for a walk too...

Weather is beautiful! Yumm Chili, perfect for fall!!! :)

I do hon - no one understands fully unless they've been where you are at personally. And nearly a year of TTC totally sucks :hugs: I put up all my fall and halloween decorations today. And we just finished weeding the alley way. Tomorrow I'm going to put a bunch of plants we've been given along our fence in the alley way. Hopefully those native plants will make it more difficult for the weeds to take over.

I got bit by a nasty black ant and it hurts! They have a type of sting that really burns for hours afterwards. We have some crazy mean bugs here in the desert.

OUCH!!

Dont you also have scorpions out there as well??? Ouch! Hooray for the plants!

That's cool. Will you carve out a pumpkin? I havent done that in years. Not cool about the ant though! Ouchie.

This thread doesn't have a great success rate does it?! Wonder why.

I think this is going to be my month. I think the thing that is stopping me from getting knocked up, is me believing it'll never happen. I'm going with the power of PMA and acu all the way this cycle.

xxx

I think maybe we should scrap this thread and make some new thread thats sweet and meant for us happy go lucky, lovale long time ttcrs?!!!

Love the PMA! :)

i am on day 14 now hun so should be ovulating soon cervix is low and open i think i keep getting these odd cramps and hot flushes so i know im due to ovulate soon so fingers crossed, tonight i just been cuddled up to hubby we tried to dtd but skye was naughty and walked in on us which kinda went down hill from there so i dunno when the next time will be, im kinda tired of it all now i feel like i am the only one that wants this and hes changed his mind, even though he tells me he hasn't but oh well, anyway hun sorry about AF showing her face and i hope your alright and i will keep my fingers crossed for you

What could we call it???

hmmmm - IATFSFBFPAH

ITA. TIGR!

(I totally agree! This is getting ridiculous!! :haha:) But I have a good feeling about our IUI girls. Hopefully the BFPs will start rolling in and the tide will turn for all of us!

lol at new thread names!! It is getting ridic.

Yeah I'm excited for the IUI girls toooooooo.

this has been the weirdest af - I'm cd 3 and pretty much done (normally goes on til cd 5 or 6). Strange. And had the worst cramps. But it's been pretty light, defo enough for it to be a 'proper' period though!
aaaaaages to wait til I ov now, boring, happened on cd21 last cycle!!!

julia i hope work was ok and the people were nice!

xxx

I meant that it's totally ridic how long it's taking us all, not that the thread names are ridic lol.xxx

:hi: All,

Sorry about the witch tryfor :hugs:

How's everyone doing?

i'm doing alright hun hope you are well, i think i am now ovulating as my boobs are hurting alittle and my tummy was tender last night, but i can only hope.

Good Luck then Anna. Hope you're right and this is a lucky lucky cycle!

What could we call it???

hmmmm - IATFSFBFPAH

:rofl:

Hmmm? We have waited long enough....
2011 Baby Hopefuls.....(hmm I remember when I was 2010 baby hopeful?.....)
Wishing and Waiting......
Its OUR turn.....

Any more idea's???

This thread was lucky at a point in time. But there hasnt been any bfps in AGES!!!!

lol at new thread names!! It is getting ridic.

Yeah I'm excited for the IUI girls toooooooo.

this has been the weirdest af - I'm cd 3 and pretty much done (normally goes on til cd 5 or 6). Strange. And had the worst cramps. But it's been pretty light, defo enough for it to be a 'proper' period though!
aaaaaages to wait til I ov now, boring, happened on cd21 last cycle!!!

julia i hope work was ok and the people were nice!

xxx

Come on IUI girls!!!!
Wowzers! Awesome short AF Honey!!!
Yes Honey, now the boring part begins......waiting to O takes us ages......last cycle I O'd CD19 (based on AF) and the cycle before CD22.....blah right?..... LOL

Anna, do you use opk's or anything to assist you with tracking Ovulation? O symptoms sound good and for Skye, I'd put her to bed early tonight and then make some magic happen. :winkwink:

My af sucks, but then again they all do right? Pretty mild bleeding so far which is really good, but I had some strong cramps yesterday. Havent had them that strong since post MC.

I went to Amish Country this weekend to shop with my mother in law and I couldnt help staring at a woman holding a newborn baby like a ragdoll. I just stared and stared at that baby, until they called our names for the horse and buggy ride and then I left. A baby boy so cute and so new. :cloud9:

Good Luck then Anna. Hope you're right and this is a lucky lucky cycle!

thanks hun i hope so too, im thinking of doing a journal if i can think of words to put in it lol, going to do it when i come back from picking up jay

I thought about a journal as well but I feel as if I wont have the time to write in it. We'll see.

Well girls, off to the outside flower shop down the road for some fall mums and such.

I stare at babies whenever i see them too. Want one so badly. Really hope it happens for us all before christmas!!!
problem with starting a new thread is new people will join and i cant stand pop in bfps!!! I mean, i dont mind them if they've been trying for a while. but it's the 'omg I've been trying for 2 months this is taking forever i cant stand it, it's so hard, i cant cope, oh look im pregnant' people, they drive me insane with jealousy!!xxx

I thought about a journal as well but I feel as if I wont have the time to write in it. We'll see.

Well girls, off to the outside flower shop down the road for some fall mums and such.

i have just write one now feel free to read it and reply hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->