Tthf

Hi Tryfor, how are you this morning?

I am doing ok. I am awaiting AF for tomorrow or the next day. I am very watery down there, like I always get right before she shows and some very light cramping. My In Laws just got down here a few hours ago, so they get to experience me moody again when AF comes! :rofl: I wanted to buy a hpt before they came but they got here very very early, so I didnt get to buy one. I wanted to rule it out before I drink this weekend.
How are you? I see you are spotting, Im sorry Dee. Like I keep saying.....sick of this shit. :hugs:

so anyone here still?

Yes, we are here! :wave: How are you???

Jaimie, 18 year old studs probably have super killer sperm!!! :rofl:

i'm doing alright hun thanks for asking, hope your doing alright where abouts are you in your cycle now?

How on earth did I get so far behind on posts??? :dohh:

Jaimie, you did jump ahead of me! Soooooo excited for you. :happydance: Yay for big follicles! So did you have the IUI yesterday? How was it? Not too bad right? I did my Ovidrel shot last night and had IUI this morning, and then again tomorrow morning. DH had 30 million :spermy: at 90% motility today. Woo hooooo! :dance:I felt bad that he had to get up so early and give his sample so I made him some coffee. :coffee: Maybe helped with the swimming?

Julia, I just know that you're going to be pregnant again very soon. I'm praying for you. May be a good idea to call the RE. I made an appointment with mine because your description of your first appointment made me so at ease. :flower:

Ejay, welcome back!!! Missed ya.

Squirrel, your experiment cracked me UP!!!!! :rofl:

Anna, I'm here!

:hugs: Dee :hugs:

I feel like I'm missing stuff I wanted to reply to. Had a massage today and feel all out of it. It was wonderful, though...:cloud9:

Oh, how I love the new boobie smiley (as well as Squirrel's random use of it)!!! I may just need to add it too my sig. Funniest smiley, ever!
xoxo, Jill

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

glad im not all alone now then, hows you hun and where abouts are you in your cycle?

I have got the WORST cramps I've ever had. i feel like I'm dying, i wanna throw up. taken painkillers, got a hot water bottle. nothing's helping, I dont know what to do with myself!!!xxx

I have got the WORST cramps I've ever had. i feel like I'm dying, i wanna throw up. taken painkillers, got a hot water bottle. nothing's helping, I dont know what to do with myself!!!xxx

maybe a nice bath with some bobbles?

Thanks for the suggestions girls, Ive just had a nap and the painkillers must have kicked in while I was snoozing coz I feel almost human again now. That was so horrible though, hope I never experience those ever again!

Everyone having a good day?xxx

So glad to read you're feeling better!

Having a pretty good day, just been sitting on the couch paying bills, watching tv, playing a bit of Little Big Planet and otherwise not doing much at all. Gotta get up and start making that chili though. The weather is fantastic, I should take the dog for a walk too...

Thanks for the suggestions girls, Ive just had a nap and the painkillers must have kicked in while I was snoozing coz I feel almost human again now. That was so horrible though, hope I never experience those ever again!

Everyone having a good day?xxx

ive had them kind of cramps after i had the miscarrage and they was bad, but i know how you feel hun and glad your feeling better now, i am well day is slow but kids been at mum and dads so we could dtd hehe

Thanks guys.

SG - YOU HAVE A DOG?! I never knew! What flavour and what is his/her name? Really want a dog.

xxx

Yep, his name is Jack. He's a blond Shepard mix. About 65 pounds. He's my baby!

Attachments

• IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
wow, he's so gorgeous!! I love big doggies. Does he need a lot of walkies?xxx

So sorry about the awful cramps and the evil witch HoneyBee. And I'm especially sorry for how long it is taking you to conceive. You will get there though, just hang in with us.

Squirrel! sorry I missed you this morning in Little Big Planet - my hubby was finishing Red Dead Redemption.

Thanks Jaimie - I'm just so glad I have you ladies to hang out with, that understand what I'm going through. I mean obviously I want you all to be pregnant, but you know what I mean.

xxx

I do hon - no one understands fully unless they've been where you are at personally. And nearly a year of TTC totally sucks :hugs: I put up all my fall and halloween decorations today. And we just finished weeding the alley way. Tomorrow I'm going to put a bunch of plants we've been given along our fence in the alley way. Hopefully those native plants will make it more difficult for the weeds to take over.

I got bit by a nasty black ant and it hurts! They have a type of sting that really burns for hours afterwards. We have some crazy mean bugs here in the desert.

That's cool. Will you carve out a pumpkin? I havent done that in years. Not cool about the ant though! Ouchie.

This thread doesn't have a great success rate does it?! Wonder why.

I think this is going to be my month. I think the thing that is stopping me from getting knocked up, is me believing it'll never happen. I'm going with the power of PMA and acu all the way this cycle.

xxx

Go honeybee! What is ACU? I usually don't carve pumpkins here because the heat makes them rot within a few days. maybe this year though - I won't be working so what the heck? Sometimes I wonder if it is taking us all so long because we worry that it will take a long time and the power of thinking like that makes it so? Other times I think we all found each other because we needed the kind of support that will go the distance : ) Either way, I agree and hope we start seeing more success stories soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

lol jaimie about the 18 year old!!! I have heard of that working, and it scares me that maybe dh's sperms just hate my eggy. Maybe my egg nags them too much?! They're probably really untidy sperm, bet my egg hates that. Perhaps they just dont get along, and so when they meet, they refuse to do what they're meant to do. Gah.

Plenty of red spotting. Game over. On to cycle 11. ELEVEN!!! Pah. I'm f*cked off (which is better than sad I guess ) :gun:

oooooooh and to REALLLY cheer me up, I found out last night one of my BILs and his wife are expecting. Fabulous. Still, they live a long way away so at least I wont have to watch her get all fat and pregnant and stuff.

grrrrrrr.

anyhooo, at least it's the weekend!! waaaahooooooooo!!!

xxxx

:hugs: Honey, I am so so so sorry. She's not meant to bother you. Damnit. Why cant she bother young teenage mom wannabe's???.....Totally sucks about your BIL and wife. I mean, its probably good for them because they probably want it, but still......you know what I mean.
:hugs:

Hi Tryfor, how are you this morning?

I am doing ok. I am awaiting AF for tomorrow or the next day. I am very watery down there, like I always get right before she shows and some very light cramping. My In Laws just got down here a few hours ago, so they get to experience me moody again when AF comes! :rofl: I wanted to buy a hpt before they came but they got here very very early, so I didnt get to buy one. I wanted to rule it out before I drink this weekend.
How are you? I see you are spotting, Im sorry Dee. Like I keep saying.....sick of this shit. :hugs:

so anyone here still?

Yes, we are here! :wave: How are you???

Jaimie, 18 year old studs probably have super killer sperm!!! :rofl:

i'm doing alright hun thanks for asking, hope your doing alright where abouts are you in your cycle now?

I am CD32/13 or 14dpo and due for AF either today or tomorrow. Today is almost over so I am sure she will be here tomorrow. I am extremely tired, very very bloated, backache for 2 days and very watery down there where I feel like af arrived when it didnt yet and my Cp is low and hard.....just a waiting game now.
Where are you at on your cycle?

UGH!!! I have never known you to have horrible cramps!! I am so sorry!!! :kiss: A nap and painkillers downed by a glass of wine should do the trick!!!

So glad to read you're feeling better!

Having a pretty good day, just been sitting on the couch paying bills, watching tv, playing a bit of Little Big Planet and otherwise not doing much at all. Gotta get up and start making that chili though. The weather is fantastic, I should take the dog for a walk too...

Weather is beautiful! Yumm Chili, perfect for fall!!! :)

I do hon - no one understands fully unless they've been where you are at personally. And nearly a year of TTC totally sucks :hugs: I put up all my fall and halloween decorations today. And we just finished weeding the alley way. Tomorrow I'm going to put a bunch of plants we've been given along our fence in the alley way. Hopefully those native plants will make it more difficult for the weeds to take over.

I got bit by a nasty black ant and it hurts! They have a type of sting that really burns for hours afterwards. We have some crazy mean bugs here in the desert.

OUCH!!

Dont you also have scorpions out there as well??? Ouch! Hooray for the plants!

That's cool. Will you carve out a pumpkin? I havent done that in years. Not cool about the ant though! Ouchie.

This thread doesn't have a great success rate does it?! Wonder why.

I think this is going to be my month. I think the thing that is stopping me from getting knocked up, is me believing it'll never happen. I'm going with the power of PMA and acu all the way this cycle.

xxx

I think maybe we should scrap this thread and make some new thread thats sweet and meant for us happy go lucky, lovale long time ttcrs?!!!

Love the PMA! :)

Jaimie I meant acupuncture when I wrote acu, I was just too lazy to type it out it's a long word! lol. Yeah could be either of those things?

I did have a glass of wine! It was really nice.

How are you doing tryfor? Any sign of her? hope she stays away.xxx

Ugh.....she's here. I have had light cramps for days and have felt super watery for two days leading up to her arrival, but she arrived bright and early this morning followed by strong cramps.
Tonight is my first 'actual' working night at BBW setting everything up for the Holidays from 5pm to 11pm. Its mandatory, everypone has to be there to set up tonight after the Mall closes. Fun Fun.
My company just left a few minutes ago, so now I am going to straighten up the house and take some Advil for my cramps and get comfy for work. I can wear whatever I want tonight since the mall will be closed.
Honey, how are you feeling today? Did she come on full flow yesterday or today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->