Tthf

I started a journal a few months ago. Hasn't helped me get knocked up sadly lol.

omg my friend is getting on my nerves. She and her bf have been together for 6 months, on again off again. they got back together this weekend. She said they're going to start trying for a baby in a few months. SERIOUSLY. What the f*ck is wrong with some people. grrrrr.

xxx

I started a journal a few months ago. Hasn't helped me get knocked up sadly lol.

omg my friend is getting on my nerves. She and her bf have been together for 6 months, on again off again. they got back together this weekend. She said they're going to start trying for a baby in a few months. SERIOUSLY. What the f*ck is wrong with some people. grrrrr.

xxx

i know what you mean hun, its like my mate no longer after she got with her ex she found out she was pregnant i was like WTF, now she keeps messaging me or txting me "you pregnant yet" and then when i lost it at the end of aug she was like "oh it will happen again soon"

So frustrating eh? only 2 friends know we're trying. one of them never asks, they had to try for a while so guess she understands, she was the one that gave me the acu tip, she rocks. but the OTHER one, was texting me every bloody week!!! I asked her to stop asking in the end, she kept asking but less frequently. last time she asked, i told her we have stopped trying and she's left me alone about it now lol.xx

I stare at babies whenever i see them too. Want one so badly. Really hope it happens for us all before christmas!!!
problem with starting a new thread is new people will join and i cant stand pop in bfps!!! I mean, i dont mind them if they've been trying for a while. but it's the 'omg I've been trying for 2 months this is taking forever i cant stand it, it's so hard, i cant cope, oh look im pregnant' people, they drive me insane with jealousy!!xxx

I have thought of that and was wondering if there is a way we can make a locked or private thread??? I also don't like when newbies come in stay for a bit and share their stories then up and leave without notice with or without a bfp. I look forward to you girls.

I hope we can all get pregnant before Christmas. Would be a lovely present. :cloud9:

I think I am going to start drinking RRL tea again this cycle.....not sure though. But definitely some grapefruit juice again!

Also Julia how was work last night?xxx

It was nice. We just set everything up for Christmas last night and put the Christmas inventory out. Only worked until 915pm, instead of 11pm. We did the work we were supposed to quickly.
I have looked online for my schedule and dont see anything marked down. I think I did my stuff online too late for it to be updated..... :shrug:.....Oh well, I have no idea?.....

:hugs: so sorry TryFor and Honey :hugs: Those first few days with AF just totally suck. I decided I am going to be a witch for Halloween because that is the scariest costume EVER :haha:

I like the idea of a new thread. You could put a disclaimer on the first page that the thread is meant for a group of women that have been trying together for a while and that pop in BFPs aren't welcome :haha:

I really do think acupuncture might be helpful for all the women that have unexplained fertility issues ~ I haven't tried it because my DH and I do have distinct obstacles that it can't do much for. I really hope you like it Honey and Soph :thumbup: Way to go with the good blood work results Soph!

So your first day at work went well TryFor? I'm glad you are doing that. I have an interview on the 19th and my in-laws are coming in a week :happydance: It will be nice having those things to look forward to during my 2ww. Thanks for all the pma ladies :hugs:

Thanks Jaimie, I agree, i think it's good for unexplained stuff. I feel positive about it because I really believe in it, and I think that helps. first appointment on saturday, cant wait.

oooooh jaimie, yey for dressing up but a witch!? hahah. I HATE the witch. lol.

julia glad work was ok, were there nice people there?

xxx

:hugs: so sorry TryFor and Honey :hugs: Those first few days with AF just totally suck. I decided I am going to be a witch for Halloween because that is the scariest costume EVER :haha:

I like the idea of a new thread. You could put a disclaimer on the first page that the thread is meant for a group of women that have been trying together for a while and that pop in BFPs aren't welcome :haha:

I really do think acupuncture might be helpful for all the women that have unexplained fertility issues ~ I haven't tried it because my DH and I do have distinct obstacles that it can't do much for. I really hope you like it Honey and Soph :thumbup: Way to go with the good blood work results Soph!

So your first day at work went well TryFor? I'm glad you are doing that. I have an interview on the 19th and my in-laws are coming in a week :happydance: It will be nice having those things to look forward to during my 2ww. Thanks for all the pma ladies :hugs:

Love the costume Idea!!! I thought of the same thing today while I was at walmart!!! ahahahaha Great minds think alike!

I would def. set up a new thread for us girls who have been trying to conceive for at leaat a year, as I think we all have been ttc a minimum of a year anyway. Not be be a jerk, but I just wont respond to anyone who enters the room unless one of us. I hate drop in bfps or a one or two cycle then a bfp person. Boooo!
Yay for an interview!!! Are you excited your in laws are coming to Arizona??
Love you much and miss you so! :kiss:

Thanks Jaimie, I agree, i think it's good for unexplained stuff. I feel positive about it because I really believe in it, and I think that helps. first appointment on saturday, cant wait.

oooooh jaimie, yey for dressing up but a witch!? hahah. I HATE the witch. lol.

julia glad work was ok, were there nice people there?

xxx

Only a fewmore days until your appointment!!! Let me know how it goes! I was thinking of getting my palm read or a fortune?.... Most people didnt talk to anyone 'new' which sucks, but I will be fine...... :hugs:

yeah i've thought about the psychic thing too!!
awww I'm sorry they didnt talk to the new people, hopefully they'll start to soon.
Yeah we've all been trying for ages havent we. I'm at 11 cycles - about 3 weeks short of 1 year right now.

I meant to say jaimie, yey for the job interview! fx it goes well. Is it a job that you really really want? hope you get it!

xxx

I started a new thread group....its called wishing, wanting, waiting....ttc for a year PLUS!!!

so sorry Tryfor and Honey:hugs:, the witch is a real cow.

Honey - I haven't told anyone about TTC apart from my Mum and I only told her a few months ago when we got to 1yr TTC. I hadn't even told my sisters but my Big sister had figured a few things out and this weekend she sent me a card and I just burst into tears the card said hang in there and her words written in it said:

well done for starting on this journey, it won't always be easy but will be worth it when you reach the end.

I really hope we all reach our TTC journey end with a BFP by christmas xx

How sweet is she Ejay!

Jaime, glad you got an interview. GL! Great costume idea.

Hi Tryfor and Honey, I'm getting over the witch myself. Rotten hag.

Anna, read your journal and posted.

Soph, SG, and evryone else :hi:

How sweet is she Ejay!

Jaime, glad you got an interview. GL! Great costume idea.

Hi Tryfor and Honey, I'm getting over the witch myself. Rotten hag.

Anna, read your journal and posted.

Soph, SG, and evryone else :hi:

i noticed hun and thanks :)

Hey girls! I dont know how to make a link for the new thread, but it is titled "Wishing, wanting, waiting.....TTC a year PLUS!"

Please join us in making a super LUCKY thread so the rest of us oldies can move forward with our dreams of getting pregnant and having beautiful, healthy and happy babies!

I know Im not an official TTHF-er as I only joined recently, but wow you guys can talk! Missed a week, and had 10+ pages to catch up on. Have no way Im going to remember everything but:

Jaimie - I have soooo thought about the 18 year old stud muffin too! Im even worse as when my eye catches a young 'un who is hot, I do think well Im sure you could get me pregnant... bad, bad, bad.

Squirrel - Jack is cute!

Honey & Ejay - I so want some ice cream now....

Soph - yay for sickies. Hope it did the trick!

Hello you! I was thinking about you today!! HOw are you? FC appointment soon right? Ahhhhh you maybe new but you're still one of us :hugs: julia made us a new thread where we hang out, come and join us there. the links on here somewhere...xxxxx

Hello - just been reading - another 5 pages to get through, Im a slow reader!

FC appointment not until 3rd November so AGES to go.... Bored bored bored.

Will finish up reading the other thread & post so I can save the link.

oh yeah that's right, 2 days before mine. It's coming around quickly! 3 weeks to go!!!

Oh Waiting! Please join us: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/434741-wishing-wanting-waiting-ttc-year-plus-5.html Many of us are reaching or have crossed the one year mark and there is safety in numbers : ) Your comment about the 18 year olds had me rolling - I'm not the type to ooogle guys but there was a whole group of teenage stud muffins out running last weekend and my DH caught me drooling at a particularly lush long haired red head. He was only wearing his jogging shorts, what is a girl to do?

I hope yours and HoneyBee's appointments go well - I felt so much better after my initial consult!

I know I know!

Im really sad and into Twilight too - they are all so young - but mmm they are hot. And Im 31. Bad, bad, bad.

Already followed you across!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->