Tthf

Hokey smokes Soph - i totally thought that you and your DH had jai and kai together and gave them rhyming names. That is one of the sweetest love stories evah!

I sent nixilix and invite : )

Mmm - mudslides!

Julia - Now I feel ultra bad about cracking that octomom joke about you going on clomid with a history of twins in your family! Yes, I agree, her situation is very annoying. I'm glad you have a good sense of humor ; P

Niamh was on EPO for only 7 days and headaches started to go since stopped taking it obviously doesnt agree with me also I started getting ewcm again tonite Im just hoping the spermies would still be surviving as ewcm a few days ago and who knows whats really going on, only so much we can see with the CP check. I mite try Soy Isoflavones soon if delayed next month. Whats annoying me is OV was always so regular for me day 15 at the latest until started taking EPO I only took that for more EWCM and that hasnt happened just made things worse but hey ho TTHF!!!!

We are such a mixture arent we?? Am I the only one from Scotland on this thread??

Oh my gosh Julia totally agree seen the programme of Octomum on telly she is also a bit strange plus she already had quite a few kids didnt she. We are basically paying for her massive house and them poor kids cant get much attention how can one lady give all her attention to 14ish different kids and we would be blessed with just one. Yeah it does suck, love my stepson but how could they say I wouldnt value and would be the same having my own son. I had never gone through childbirth, pregnancy etc and someone was telling me well you have a son, would never change him but its not the same carrying your child that you made with hubby from day 1
Yeah hun think the waiting list here is the same I think if you get it on NHS but if you pay you can skip the queue. We are all getting our BFP's well before then luv!!!!

Jaimie isnt it funny how we all get each other and know our personality and wouldnt take offense to anything cos we all know that things we say we are joking about. Have to say on some threads you cant detect if someone is being serious or not

hello!!! im back from the rugby and a teeny tiny bit drunk lol!!! my soph, please can i have a mudshake!! I've been drinking beer with the boys all arvo!!

been spotting pink again today STUPID witch i hate her.

hang on, gotta get dh a snack lol.....

shona yeah i think you are the only one in scotland! Hey! I might be going there at the end of may, to Glasgow for 3 nights with dh and my mum and dad. where abouts are you?

Mudshakes all round!! My shout!:beer::wine: (wasn't quite a mudshake smilie)

Honeybee, glad you had fun today!! Enjoy the tipsy feeling!!! :wacko: lmao
Jaimie, oh my gosh!!! You didn't offend me whatsoever, you know I have a funny personality. DH and I are the funny ones in our family!!! :hugs: And I know you have a wonderful sense of humor too!!!
Shona, why did I think you did have a son of your own? I'm sorry. I realized you had a step son, but for some reason I thought you guys had a son together too. I hope I didn't upset you?....:hugs: IVF will hopefully not be a step I need to take but just for shits and giggles I will ask about it. And yes, Shona we are getting our positive this cycle. No need to worry. Just relaxing and having fun with it.
Thanks for the mudshake soph :drunk:
Have fun on your walk Niamh!!!

CD6 today and af is dumping her oldness out to prepare for a new cycle. Onward and Upward into cycle 9, blah......lmao. I bet my husband is going to be really happy being so much more relaxed about ttc this cycle, I hope it works! I don't even think I'll even use softcups, just maybe some digi opk's?....well girls I am off to check on other threads of ours and time to play Wii with my guy!!! See you tomorrow!!!

Dear Reproductive System,

Please stop making me want a baby and not producing one. That sucks. I've done everything you asked me to - gotten off BC, BD every night I'm fertile, even touched my cervix and took EPO to make more cm. If you drive me crazy with the biological clock tick tock my DH won't do the BD anymore and our chances will be shot. Either make a baby or stop making me want one so bad. In other words, either shit or get off the pot.

Love,

Me

That last sentence is for you TryFor - another time honored saying that hinges on the s word :haha:

I much prefer letters to our reproductive organs and AF than the stork - the stork can suck it!

:rofl: That is one I do know quite well!!!

How about : eat shit and die
or
"Mom, whats for dinner" says tommy boy. "Shit on a shingle" say mother to tommy boy.

:rofl:

I'm sure I can think of more!!!

In keeping with the tthf motto, my brother has taken ds out for the afternoon. dss is with his mum and dh and I had the house all to ourselves and the sexiest bd session ever!!!

H.O.T. HOT!

My DH and I had an argument this morning about who initiated BDing more often :) Neither of us won and since I am 6dpo I wasn't too bothered where it led.

shit tryfor, you really like that word, don't you?

:rofl:

cd4 for me, and AF is already on her way out. Very very light bleeding today.
Hooray...

Sometimes I wonder about love.... what does it feel like? Because my first love, and my third love, were like, over the top, crazy crazy inatuation type love, while this one is different... it doesn't feel the same as that crazy love... But it is still love...
Meh.

thanks for the mudslide soph!! its morning here now though so i think i'll just stick to chocolate milk.

lol i was in a fun mood last night, think i was annoying dh with my tipsy behaviour though lol. he's snoring so loudly at the moment, why do men snore so much?!

moondance are you ok? that's a bit of a deep question. i can only speak from experience, i was crazy in love with my first boyfriend (you know, first love crazy), my second 'proper' boyfriend i thought i was in love with, was with him a couple of years, but i left him because there was something missing. looking back i wasnt realllly in love with him ya know? i loved him like a brother. and now im with dh, who im so completely crazy in love with that it hurts (melodramatic i know, but ya know what i mean).
only you know if it's right, and so long as you're happy, thats the main thing.xx

aww tanikit sorry you had an argument!! Are you ok now? where abouts do you live by the way?

I love this thread, it always cheers me up!

Soph - nice one on the steamy BD session! I am gonna get me one of those tomorrow.

Tanikit - totally had that conversation with my OH the other day...hope you feeling ok about it?

Tryfor - shit on a shingle! Never heard that...I am learning so much from you guys!

Hey Jaime, Moondance, Honeybee, Squirrel - everyone else!!

I have had a day full of fun and relaxation...I went to the movies this morning with my two best friends. The three of us (plus one other girl who lives in Melbourne) have been friends for almost 20 years and they are like my sisters. We went to see 'Nowhere Boy', about John Lennon's teenage years, then went to an Italian cafe and had a two and a half hour lunch with delicious food, wine and chocolate tarte. It was awesome, and sooooooo good to have some girl time.

Just got home and my OH had made delicious corn and capsicum soup, so it's been a good day!

Hope it's been good for you all as well xxx

ahhh lucky, sounds like you had a great day!! so nice that your OH cooks, mine has no interest in it at all!

where abouts in nz are you from by the way?

My OH is a way better cook than me! He enjoys it, which is great, cos I enjoy eating! A perfect match.

I am from Wellington - the bottom of the North Island. But we moved about an hour north of Wellington a few months ago to a little town where we are buying our land.

Have you been in NZ at all?

yeah i have! We flew to the south island and drove around there for a bit, went to christchurch and queenstown and the glasiers, then got the ferry to wellington (only had one night there, a very very drunken night lol) and picked up another car and drove around the north island, went to the place with the bubbling mud, went to aukland for a wedding, and hot water beach. it was such an amazing trip i'd love to go back there!!

that's so exciting about buying your land, i would love to do that one day. are you building a house on it?

cool, you've seen heaps of NZ! Wellington is a great town, I love it - but after living in Australia for the last few years it's much colder! Hot water beach is cool!

Not sure what we are doing about a house yet...in the middle of looking at our options. We have a pretty limited budget! Looking at building something small, or getting a kitset, or a transportable house...not sure yet!! But it's exciting - can't actually believe it's happening - we have wanted to do this for ages. We are going in with my Mum and my brother - there is no way we could afford it otherwise!

East Sussex - where is that exactly? I lived in London for a year and did some travelling around the UK, but not to Sussex.

it was amazing. i love australia too. would love to live over that way one day, but i'd miss my parents and sisters too much lol.

so exciting!! how big is the land? what's it like, is it flat and clear? or covered in trees?

ahhh cool, well if you got on a train in london heading south you'd end up in sussex in an hour. Brighton is probably the most famous place in Sussex, i live about a 30 mins drive east from there on the coast. that's cool you lived there for a year, did you work while you were here?

Oh, Sussex is down south! Gotcha. It was a while ago I lived there (2000/2001) and geography has never been my strong point! Yep, worked there in a second-hand bookshop on Charing Cross Rd. It was one of my favourite jobs ever - got to read lots and there were so many interesting customers. Plus right in the centre of London. It was awesome - so enjoyed my time in England.

Our land is 5 acres, and it's flat with a few trees - but we want to plant a whole lot more. The cool thing is that is has a little stream at each end of the property. One of them is big enough for the neighbours kids to swim in. It's lovely having running water on the property! We haven't signed the final papers yet though...so it's not officially ours. Should be happening this week!

So you live on the coast? Lovely! Is it a small town? Is that where you are from?

Hey lovely ladies:flower:

well my TTHF was a bit hard last night LOL I seem to have pulled muscles in my neck and back so sore I was hoping they would be a lot better today but its travelled down my side around my ribs so our fun BD session was a disaster :dohh:

honeybee28 I loved NZ as well, I did not see that much of it though, I lived In Australia and my DD there. My DH loved it but I got sooo homesick we came home. made some great friends and I do want to go back and see more its a beautiful country, I loved the out side lifestyle the heat was a bit of a killer, it is well worth a trip!

wantingagirl have a funny youtube video for you my Scottish friend emailed it to me, sooo funny love it!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iNtOWLS7aY&feature=player_embedded

any way I'm off to try and loosen up these muscles as act 2 TTHF is hopefully going to work tonight and put the :spermy: were they should go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->