Tthf

Tryfor your not terrible I understand, plus I do the same! my mum was not always this bad I think she always had trouble with depression when I was younger, but she was a good mum and I had a stable home for the most part there was one or two occasions were I knew she was not right! so it was when I hot my teens she changed and I blame the drink as well . I glad to say she is doing better lately and hope she stays that way now.

Honeybee ahh thanks hun, its ok lately luckily its not constant its every now and again she goes through bad patches. so unfair will you test again!!! :hugs: what is your temp out of intrest any way! FX :hugs:

Anna I agree with Moondance its a blood test you need at least to check your hormone balance at the very least. but some people sometimes can not get a positive pregnancy test even if they had them in the past. my friend could not get one at all on till she was over 3 months pregnant. yet on her next baby she got one.

Tryfor of course she didn't I mean she tried and got pregnant and fair play to her. its only when you see that BFN or AF over and over again do you get stressed. LOL rub off her see if it helps PML, ooh good luck tomorrow I will be thinking of you :hugs:

Moondance that will drive you nuts waiting can she not ring you with the results so you can visit your DP :thumbup:

Hello to every one else :flower::hugs:

niamh i'll test again tomorrow morning if she isnt here by then. what's my temp now do you mean? or when i wake up? trouble is, i dont know what it is normally so dont have anything to compare it too.

Tryfor your not terrible I understand, plus I do the same! my mum was not always this bad I think she always had trouble with depression when I was younger, but she was a good mum and I had a stable home for the most part there was one or two occasions were I knew she was not right! so it was when I hot my teens she changed and I blame the drink as well . I glad to say she is doing better lately and hope she stays that way now.

Honeybee ahh thanks hun, its ok lately luckily its not constant its every now and again she goes through bad patches. so unfair will you test again!!! :hugs: what is your temp out of intrest any way! FX :hugs:

Anna I agree with Moondance its a blood test you need at least to check your hormone balance at the very least. but some people sometimes can not get a positive pregnancy test even if they had them in the past. my friend could not get one at all on till she was over 3 months pregnant. yet on her next baby she got one.

Tryfor of course she didn't I mean she tried and got pregnant and fair play to her. its only when you see that BFN or AF over and over again do you get stressed. LOL rub off her see if it helps PML, ooh good luck tomorrow I will be thinking of you :hugs:

Moondance that will drive you nuts waiting can she not ring you with the results so you can visit your DP :thumbup:

Hello to every one else :flower::hugs:

thing is was them people that had it happend over weight? as i am and they keep saying alot of things, but i will bug the nurse on the 5th and see what happens

niamh i'll test again tomorrow morning if she isnt here by then. what's my temp now do you mean? or when i wake up? trouble is, i dont know what it is normally so dont have anything to compare it too.

I mean now:thumbup:, normally you temp will be up around 36.6 if you are UTD :)yellow:) and I guess if AF going to hit your temp would be closer to 36.3 ish so might give you some clue, check now and then tomorrow morning if AF has not arrived. I like temping so I can see when I OV and it does prepare you for AF coming is she is, as I knew straight away she was when my temp dropped! FX your IC shows a BFP tomorrow :hugs:

ahhh cool, thanks for your help niamh!! i bought a bbt thermometer to use next cycle actually, though im not sure its in line with TTHF so might not lol.

just took my temp orally - im 37.08!?
i do feel pretty warm though, kinda shaky too like ive got the flu or something

i just took dh's temperature for comparative purposes lol, his is 36.41.

weird. why am i so warm? maybe im getting sick.

Honeybee when was the spotting again, if it was IB then its a 4 day process so you would have to wait at least that before testing! :hugs:

Anna how do you, mean are the docs saying no AF because of weight??? I know that can happen if you have PCOS my sis has it and her weight makes it worse. if they suspect that then they should be testing, may be they are not helpful when it comes to Af issues as they are not supportive of TTC but that does not make sense as its important for you and a may be baby with your meds. I think of getting another doctors help if they dont listen, at the end of the day your paying for it or is it NHS either way you have a right to ask for doctors help and get it. :hugs:

my temp is 36.6 but then you aint surpost to take your temp till the mornings but i dont do my temps lol

Honeybee when was the spotting again, if it was IB then its a 4 day process so you would have to wait at least that before testing! :hugs:

Anna how do you, mean are the docs saying no AF because of weight??? I know that can happen if you have PCOS my sis has it and her weight makes it worse. if they suspect that then they should be testing, may be they are not helpful when it comes to Af issues as they are not supportive of TTC but that does not make sense as its important for you and a may be baby with your meds. I think of getting another doctors help if they dont listen, at the end of the day your paying for it or is it NHS either way you have a right to ask for doctors help and get it. :hugs:

i dont have PCOS i get checked every few months for it, and its NHS soooo all of them are useless the only good one about is a male doctor and i dont want to talk to a male about girly things lol

niamh i had peach cm on 8dpo, red/brown spotting at 10dpo. and a streak of light pink when i wiped on 13dpo.
i tested on the morning of 9dpo with hpt, morning of 12dpo with an opk, and evening of 12dpo with an hpt, then last night, 15dpo tested with an hpt. All BFNs. i guess maybe she'll turn up tonight.

Those are some juicy signs you've got there Honeybee. I chart and I find it isn't interfering with the tthf approach. If you watch your temps, preferably right when you wake up, over the next few days they should drop if AF is coming. If not, it is just another good sign!

LuckyD - glad to hear you were able to take it easy with the BD schedule. We are trying to do it every other day in the few days leading up to ov - usually I would be trying to force it every day. But with the SA results we think it might be better if he builds up his stocks and takes a break every other day. I felt myself getting a little ornery last night when I was trying to hint that it was time to DTD by rubbing his shoulders and he was just sitting there enjoying it but not whisking me off to the bedroom. But then I remembered our motto and remained calm and eventually it came together quite well ; P

TryFor - definitely looking forward to hearing how your appointment goes tomorrow. Hope you and your DH are able to stay relaxed and get a good doctor and a good overall experience. I LOVE that you approached your yoga classmate. I find myself wanting to ask every pregnant woman I see how they got knocked up, but of course most of them would be really scared of me if I did that. And if they didn't run away they would just be like "have you ever heard of the birds and bees?" ha! I bet it was a buzzkill to hear that she got it the first try both times - was that alright for you? Yes, it is a good lesson to just stay relaxed but it is easy for gals like her to say that! You only have to relax for one cycle!! Super Troopers is one of my all time favorite movies - right up there with the big lebowski ; )

Celtic, I really feel for folks whose parents drink. My best gal here in Tucson is dealing with an alcoholic mother who has lots of other health problems. It is just so tough to see someone go through all that. Glad to hear she is doing a little better.

Howdy Moondance, and Anna! Hope you are feeling better soon moondance.

Jaimie, the funny thing is if you look on my FB, this lady named Sue (you'll see her) she is the foster parent of mine I have kept in touch with after all these years! She's like a really good mom. I think thats why I am so bonded with my mother in law! Everyone has been through so much I assume, I am just more open about it as it helps me deal with it!

Hey Julia - do you mean that Sue is like a foster parent to you? Or did you actually have foster parents? I'm glad you've had some good maternal figures in your life, even if your Mom wasn't. My Mom is pretty emotionally distant but my step mom can be very manipulative and controlling. My Mom was married 3 times - my brother and I are from her second marriage and my older sister is from her first. With my step dad - her last husband - she reversed her tubal ligation and ttc'd for nearly 5 years. They did IVF three times in the same year it first went on the market, so she was an IVF pioneer! It didn't work though :nope: But I guess it is just as well because she ended up leaving him too. My mother in law is the epitome of the perfect mom and home maker - so I tell her all the time how grateful I am to have her in my life so I have a decent maternal role model :haha: I am mostly kidding there, the older I get the more I appreciate my mom and step mom for who they are and not what I had my expectations set on when I was growing up.

Tanikit - I'm thinking about trying the maca too. And I think that it is good to get romantic during the other parts of our cycle - I've been working on that too.

Glad to hear the maca is working so well for you SquirrelGirl!

i just took an opk, negative. and i checked my cp for the zillionth time today, and found red spotting :cry: i don't want the witch to come. I want a baby so badly.x

:hugs: honeybee :hugs: this is the worst part of the 2ww, the days just before and the day you expect AF. I really REALLY hope it works out for you this cycle hon!

i just took an opk, negative. and i checked my cp for the zillionth time today, and found red spotting :cry: i don't want the witch to come. I want a baby so badly.x

Honeybee.....:cry: I really hope she is not coming, I really really do. Maybe it's the 2nd glass of wine talking to you from me, but I am very upset and have tears in my eyes. I don;t want her to come for you, I don't. Please, stay away, af, please!

Jaimie, no Sue was an actual foster mother to me! I was in 2 foster homes where I lived and a respit home (a home to stay in while your foster family goes on vacation). If you knew my life history you would understand why I am the girl I am today. I take it in stride, even though I do get emotional about it at times, but I keep trucking on. You women are some of the best women I have ever (meet) spoke to online. I feel so very close to the girls on this thread. It fills a void for me.

Jaimie, you and I should be best friends! ahahaha :rofl: Yessss, you love super troopers!!! We quote that movie all the time, we love it!!! lmao

Niamh, I am soooo glad your mother is better!! Really I am! Mother's bonds should be wonderful! And I am so ready to rub off on her!!! I did tell her that I am not trying to be creepy by staring at her baby belly, I am just envious and I think the baby belly is beautiful! She probably thinks I am nuts!!!

Let me tell you something girls! IF I get pregnant, I am going to immediately start TTC again within 3 months after birthing a baby. No wasting time, baby!

thanks Jamie and Julia.xxx I'll keep you posted.
And im gonna do the exact same thing too, no hanging around for me either lol.

Tryfor - thats what I would have loved to do - I have been broody since my DD was 3 months old - and now she is heading for 3 years! Scary. I must admit though that Irish twins are not easy. Sounds like you have coped so well with what must have been a difficult childhood.

Niamh - also glad to hear your Mom is better.

Honeybee really hope its not AF.

Jaimie like you I also appreciate my parents more than I used to - they were far from perfect parents, but then I am also far from perfect parenting my daughter. I still phone my Mom for advice a lot though she lives very far away and we see each other so seldom - part of having a baby that was nice last time was having my Mom there to help in the early weeks.

Your welcome sweetie! I am very worried for you. I hope she stays away!!!

How was your day today?

my day was alright thanks, i kept going to the toilet to see if af was there though!!! has your headache gone yet?

Tryfor - thats what I would have loved to do - I have been broody since my DD was 3 months old - and now she is heading for 3 years! Scary. I must admit though that Irish twins are not easy. Sounds like you have coped so well with what must have been a difficult childhood.

Niamh - also glad to hear your Mom is better.

Honeybee really hope its not AF.

Jaimie like you I also appreciate my parents more than I used to - they were far from perfect parents, but then I am also far from perfect parenting my daughter. I still phone my Mom for advice a lot though she lives very far away and we see each other so seldom - part of having a baby that was nice last time was having my Mom there to help in the early weeks.

We got off BC (depo shot) 10 months after having DD. We weren't planning another baby straight away but we figured we would be happy with another one if it happened and we would be ok without it. UNTIL we decided to ttc and told family and now get nagged all the time about ttc! lmao I am doing it right next time. I will have a baby and try to have another one straight away. No playing games.

No the stupid headache is here!!! I am on my third glass of wine (I have been mixing it with grapefruit juice for flavor)!!! I am feleing the effect of the wine! Eating whole wheat chicken wraps with cayenne pepper and ranch dressing!! This is a healthy dish of mine that tatses really good!!!

How annoying to have to run to the bathroom to check for the witch. Mushmouth spotted before her bfp didn't she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->