Tthf

Yeah, I think I started it on Friday. I'd say I normally have a pretty low drive (ttcing doesn't help!), so it's definitely different for me,.... and believe me we took full advantage. :haha:

sq that's great news about maca!!

Well i tested last night with a 10miu ic and got a bfn :-( i feel real sicky today and have cramps so i guess she's just making a late arrival. really really hope she doesnt come. stupid witch.

Hope you're all ok.xx

Lucky glad you and DH are having fun - makes it all the better.

Anna hope you feel better soon.

Squirrel that sounds great - maybe we both need it too :)

8dpo and into the 1ww for me. DH and I also decided to have some fun last night - we watched a romantic movie and chatted a bit and it was so nice just to cuddle up together while our DD slept. I think DH and I must also BD in the non fertile times as it is less stress and more fun.

I better get off to work - only 2 hours long this morning as it is a public holiday then we plan to relax the rest of the day and I do not have to go to work on Wednesday either which is nice. Will make the most of the time off - it is freezing here and I really must get DD some slippers and me a jacket - I can't believe how cold it has got in the last two weeks - definitely time for cuddling, snuggling and BDing.

Honeybee really hope she's just playing tricks with you and that AF will stay away for a very long time.

I'm still here, a bit depressed today, so just reading everyones posts and stuff... coz I feel a bit down, I am having trouble keeping in my head what everyone has said to reply to it, but I'm trying to pay attention.

My dad got me a new Careflight Bear today... its his "charity" that he likes to help, as because we live on the coast, we have both lake and bush surrounding us, so Careflight is really important in this area. One of the ways people can donate is buy buying a Careflight Bear. I have six of them now that dad got me. Patient Bear, Doctor Bear, Pilot Bear, EMT Bear, Rescue Bear and Mechanic Bear who works on the helicopters.
Yeah, I'm a geek...

Partly my depression is coz I have insomnia, end up awake all night, sleeping during the day and it puts my body out of whack which messes with my emotionals.
Watching "Titanic"....

titanic is the worst thing to watch if you're feeling down hun, you need American Pie or something. hope you feel better soon. those bears sound cute!xx

thanks tanikit, i think she must be playing tricks. i hate her!!
Ahhh that's cute im glad you're having a nice time with dh. i love snuggle time!!

Goodmorning:flower:
wow so much to catch up on, and all the lovely stories of love and may be not so nice but have made us the way we are today. :flower:
My mum can be hard work at times, she suffers from depression and can drink to much at times, she has really good times but some really bad times were she hates every one and every body, every one else is the problem when she is like that. at the moment she has cut back on drinking and you can always tell she is in a better place mentally. she has had a hard life and been through a lot, I'm lucky though as even as hard work as she is sometimes I do have a good relationship with her and we do get on, I know what to say when she is in her down time.

great to see our vibe have fun is working, Im deffo more relaxed was meant to BD last night but went out the window, Eireann had done a poo in her nappy so had to wake her by changing her and she was so sore and I was crying having to clean her and cause her pain. she was so sore and was screaming the house down. we gave her calpol and let her fall asleep in our bed. that was one night I let her have a wee feed as it can help with pain for them. but no chance of any action. I would have worried and stressed before but I thought its cool :haha: any way had a bit of fun this morning :happydance:

LuckyD :happydance::happydance: yay on the land :thumbup:

Ejay :flower: nice to meet you and its all about the fun in here! :flower:

Jaimie2Eyes your mums a farrier that is very hard work, fair play to her though. I'm sorry to hear about your dad I know what its like to have some one with cancer my Nana died when I was young from cancer and my mum got it as well, she was very very lucky to survive ! I know she said the same about my Nana her mum, she was sad but happy her mum was at peace and in no more pain. :hugs:

moondance how you doing, when do you get the results from the doctor :hugs:

SquirrelGirl thats a great response, can not wait to get mine :happydance: hoping I ovulate on time this month though !

Tanikit yay only 1 week left now! oh and that was so cute about you DD I would have loved that as a kid!

honeybee HUGS :hugs: how low did the temp go, I really hope that horrid witch takes a long walk off a Short pier the cow!

Tryfor hello hun, you have been through so much and I hope you are very proud of who you are :hugs:

Hello to every one else hope you are all having lots of fun!

titanic is the worst thing to watch if you're feeling down hun, you need American Pie or something. hope you feel better soon. those bears sound cute!xx

I attached a pic of them, LOL.
And no its not... I like Titanic... It doesn't make me cry or anything. And I hate the American Pie movies, I think they're dumb....

Not til May 5th, that was the only appointment I could get, or the soonest I could get. Annoyingly though, its the only time in these few weeks I can get to be with DP, so am considering rescheduling the doctor, coz I miss my sweety so so much!

Attachments

• Bears2.jpg
    Bears2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 0
ok im here i think and still feel rather ill, i woke up at 3:30 wanting to be sick, and i thought i was going to do a test this morning grrr

Anna, have you seen a doctor about all this? With you being late? Maybe get some blood work done?

Ahaha I told my mother in law about maca that you girls talk about, I just haven't had the time to check the links or do research, but she also is going to look into it just for 'personal' reasons ;)!!!

Squirrel, we hardly buy overly processed foods as I have to watch my sodium intake. I have high blood pressure and a high sodium and triglyceride level so I have to watch everything! My husband is what we like to call "a human garbage disposal!" My DD has been on a kick with eating alot lately too!

CD9 and blah....I have been so busy trying to figure things out with finances to assist our credit agency team to imporve our credit to a really good buying level. I just realized this morning I have three months of rent left to pay and in those three months I need to build our credit up more to buy a better home and start looking and eventually buy a home in these three months! My 1st appt with the RE is tomorrow morning, DD needs to get registered for Kindergarten and starts tumbling class today. Talk about pressure!!!

You women are very brave for being able to handle the pain of watching someone with cancer. That would be very difficult for me.

Jaimie, the funny thing is if you look on my FB, this lady named Sue (you'll see her) she is the foster parent of mine I have kept in touch with after all these years! She's like a really good mom. I think thats why I am so bonded with my mother in law! Everyone has been through so much I assume, I am just more open about it as it helps me deal with it! My mom was 30 and had all eight kids (3 different dads) living with their dad's. From age 18 - 30 boom baby #1, 2, 3&4, 5, 6, 7, 8.....lmao I say she had enough for all her kids! I have one dd, my sister just had her ds in january, my brother just had his ds in february and my sister in law is due in may for ds#2....

I don't want to bring the thread down with sad stories soooo onto the fun times!!!

I wanted to spend some fun time with dh last night :winkwink: but he is tired from working 5am to 9pm so I will save it until tonight! I didn't push it, I let it be and kissed him and told him how much I love him and all he does. I told him the other day to not be afraid and wake me in the middle of the night or wake me before he goes to work to make sure we make it a good day!!! ;)

Ahhh that's cute im glad you're having a nice time with dh. i love snuggle time!!

See and I think american pie is funny, but have you ever watched super troopers or bad boys II with Martin Lawrence and Will Smith! My dh and I laugh our asses off everytime we watch those movies! Super troopers was the first date movie that we have seen togther!!! We are the goofy couple that will say one word or phrase to each other and burst out laughing while everyone is looking at us like, "wtf"? lmao

Goodmorning:flower:
wow so much to catch up on, and all the lovely stories of love and may be not so nice but have made us the way we are today. :flower:
My mum can be hard work at times, she suffers from depression and can drink to much at times, she has really good times but some really bad times were she hates every one and every body, every one else is the problem when she is like that. at the moment she has cut back on drinking and you can always tell she is in a better place mentally. she has had a hard life and been through a lot, I'm lucky though as even as hard work as she is sometimes I do have a good relationship with her and we do get on, I know what to say when she is in her down time.

great to see our vibe have fun is working, Im deffo more relaxed was meant to BD last night but went out the window, Eireann had done a poo in her nappy so had to wake her by changing her and she was so sore and I was crying having to clean her and cause her pain. she was so sore and was screaming the house down. we gave her calpol and let her fall asleep in our bed. that was one night I let her have a wee feed as it can help with pain for them. but no chance of any action. I would have worried and stressed before but I thought its cool :haha: any way had a bit of fun this morning :happydance:

LuckyD :happydance::happydance: yay on the land :thumbup:

Ejay :flower: nice to meet you and its all about the fun in here! :flower:

Jaimie2Eyes your mums a farrier that is very hard work, fair play to her though. I'm sorry to hear about your dad I know what its like to have some one with cancer my Nana died when I was young from cancer and my mum got it as well, she was very very lucky to survive ! I know she said the same about my Nana her mum, she was sad but happy her mum was at peace and in no more pain. :hugs:

SquirrelGirl thats a great response, can not wait to get mine :happydance: hoping I ovulate on time this month though !

Tanikit yay only 1 week left now! oh and that was so cute about you DD I would have loved that as a kid!

honeybee HUGS :hugs: how low did the temp go, I really hope that horrid witch takes a long walk off a Short pier the cow!

Tryfor hello hun, you have been through so much and I hope you are very proud of who you are :hugs:

Hello to every one else hope you are all having lots of fun!

What do you say to her when she is down that doesn't hurt her or make the situation worse? I have become so numb to her excuses and suicidal notions that I tend to let everything go in one ear and right out the other. terrible I know but it's constant since I was little. I am so sorry she is like that to you, it's hard when a parent is 'different'. I am glad you have a good relationship at times!!! :flower:

Anna, have you seen a doctor about all this? With you being late? Maybe get some blood work done?

the nurse said she will do a wee sample next week, but she said i'm not pregnant, i hope i am so it shows her shes wrong

i feel like i am

niamh - aw sorry about your mum honey, must be tough.
i dont temp, wish i did at times like these. im 16dpo, have been using opks for 3 cycles now, the first two i got af on 15 dpo, so i was expecting her yesterday. ahhhhh i dont know. it's all i can think about. i had spotting at 10 dpo, but if that was ib surely the hpt i took last night would have been positive. i want to be excited but im scared to be coz she could come at anytme, i mean im only 1 day late that's nothing right? gaaah

julia i havent seen either of those films, keep meaning to watch the bad boys ones but i never get around to it!! I should do soon!!
xx

the nurse said she will do a wee sample next week, but she said i'm not pregnant, i hope i am so it shows her shes wrong

i feel like i am

Yeah, but if you peeing on a stick is showing up negative, what point will her taking a pee sample do? You need BLOODS!

See and I think american pie is funny, but have you ever watched super troopers or bad boys II with Martin Lawrence and Will Smith! My dh and I laugh our asses off everytime we watch those movies! Super troopers was the first date movie that we have seen togther!!! We are the goofy couple that will say one word or phrase to each other and burst out laughing while everyone is looking at us like, "wtf"? lmao

It probably will sound like I'm "anti-American" here, but I don't think America makes funny comedy.... Most of the so called "comedy" movies that come out of the states don't appeal to me. They make a good drama, but I prefer my comedy to come from the Brits!

ETA:
I have been having some fun. Doing a complete visual overhaul of my website... seeing if I can still do them okay... its been forever since I built a website from scratch, so having at it again.

i feel like i am

Yeah, but if you peeing on a stick is showing up negative, what point will her taking a pee sample do? You need BLOODS!

It probably will sound like I'm "anti-American" here, but I don't think America makes funny comedy.... Most of the so called "comedy" movies that come out of the states don't appeal to me. They make a good drama, but I prefer my comedy to come from the Brits!

surly if i was pregnant it would show up on a test? it did with my last 2

Just because it did with the last 2, doesn't mean it will definitely this time.
Mums best friend Gale, she had 2 kids, and when she had her third, she knew via blood test she was pregnant, but could never get a positive on a stick. We actually had weekly parties where we went to her house and had a big sleepover and she'd do her pee stick in the morning to see how long it took her to get one. She was 6 months along before it happened, amazingly. But her two earlier pregnancies showed up within the first few days on a pee stick.
Every pregnancy is different.

Just because it did with the last 2, doesn't mean it will definitely this time.
Mums best friend Gale, she had 2 kids, and when she had her third, she knew via blood test she was pregnant, but could never get a positive on a stick. We actually had weekly parties where we went to her house and had a big sleepover and she'd do her pee stick in the morning to see how long it took her to get one. She was 6 months along before it happened, amazingly. But her two earlier pregnancies showed up within the first few days on a pee stick.
Every pregnancy is different.

true i might bug the nurse next week to do bloods then as i feel so ill at the moment weather i am pregnant or my body is ill because its missing the period i will never know

niamh - aw sorry about your mum honey, must be tough.
i dont temp, wish i did at times like these. im 16dpo, have been using opks for 3 cycles now, the first two i got af on 15 dpo, so i was expecting her yesterday. ahhhhh i dont know. it's all i can think about. i had spotting at 10 dpo, but if that was ib surely the hpt i took last night would have been positive. i want to be excited but im scared to be coz she could come at anytme, i mean im only 1 day late that's nothing right? gaaah

julia i havent seen either of those films, keep meaning to watch the bad boys ones but i never get around to it!! I should do soon!!
xx

My oh my honeybee, still no af?!!! Oh come on!!! Get a FRER or what you girls use, a super drug?!! It's so positive!! Come On!!! Peer pressure!!

Moondance, I have what you would call a 'sick' sense of humor!!! Thats why DH and I are so in love with each other and just flow together very well. We were the class clowns in highschool and college too!!!

So girls, slap me now! A girl that sits in front of me at yoga is pregnant with #2, I just found out today. I thought she was pregnant because her belly was pregnant looking but I didn't want to ask incase she wasn't. So, being the bold lady I am, I stopped her at the end of class and asked her who she see's as an obgyn here? She goes to the same place as me, which is nice, and she asked me if I was pregnant. I said no but I am ttc. I asked her what she did while ttc and she said that she was just lucky. Took one month for both of her children to be conceived!!! My main point is that she said she was relaxed and just went with it. She didn't have the chance to get too wrapped up in the ttc overkill to stress her out. Now if that isn't advice I don't know what is!

My appt is tomorrow ladies! Soooo nervous but so excited!! I already looked through my prescription coverage to see if clomid is covered and it is not, not even the generics. Booo! Let's hope I am magically pregnant already who happened to have a normal period!!! Ahahaha

LuckyD!!!! I hope you and DH are having lots and lots of good old fashioned fun :winkwink: ............. :sex:

lol Julia, yeah the Superdrug tests are meant to be pretty good. STILL NO WITCH GAAAAAH. its all i can think about it's driving me crazy. i've got ONE 10miu test left. going to hold out and do it tomorrow morning if she doesnt come over night. Then at lunchtime tomorrow, if she's still not here by then, i'll buy a ton more stuff to pee on lol. i sure she'll come tonight though. surely i cant actually be pregnant, that would be like a dream come true lol.

ahhh im so jealous of those people that get pregnant in the first month.

im sooooo excited about your appointment tomorrow make sure you let us know straight away how it goes!!

hope everyone is having lots of fun!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->