TTs, Krissi & Newbie.. all welcome

krissi

Mummy and pregs with No.2
Reaction score
CD1 for us was yesterday so thought i would start a little group for us so we can go through it all together!

Hope October is lucky for all of us xx

My temp dropped to only .3 degrees above coverline today so I think AF is on it's way today. It would put me a day behind but I would like to get through it with you gals.

Of course hun, the more the merrier xxx

I was cd 1 on tuesday too! But my cycles are longer so i might o later than you and have to wait to test!!! errr...but still can have cycle buddies!:)

Of course thats no problem can all still obsess together!!

Hi Krissi
Pretty please may I join you? CD5 for me too :hugs:

Hoping this month might be lucky for us, although DF is away up to CD19 so hoping and praying I dont O early (haha ... first time I ever hoped for that! Usually hoping to O early to increase my LP :rofl:)

Got the Dr on Tuesday so can ask all the preliminary questions and hoping DF can get a SA at some point soon too. This is our 11th month so we've not been trying 'that' long, but long enough that I think a trip to the Dr is not unreasonable.

Of course Farie, OH and I get our SA results at 9:15am tomorrow, excited and nervous.

I think you are right i think a trip to the docs now is a good idea as we all know referrals can take ages and tests can take a while so better to start the process now. Good Luck, make sure you let me know how you get on xxx

I am due to O around 6th Oct, so hope this is my BFP month. AF left the building on Sat but at MILs... going home tonight and starting the BD marathon, I usually just BD around O but we have decided to really go for it this cycle and see if that works!! OH is as keen as I am for that BFP this month so fingers crossed for us all!! xxx

Hey ladies

how we all doing? CD12 today .. still waiting for O - should be another 8 days .. CBFM is at LOW for the time being.

CD 14 for me today and i should O today or tomorrow, jusyt want to be PG I am soo fed up with doing this every month!! * stamps her foot in frustration!!

It's CD13 for me and no OV yet. Last month I didn't OV until CD 18 so I have about 3 or 4 days to go depending on my cycle this month.

I totally relate to the fustration of it all, krissi. POAS, taking temps, checking this and checking that can get on your damn nerves.

Only 1 day til O I see now Nlytin, fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->