Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yay! I bet you are excited! Your daughter too!❤️ Congratulations!
My friend just found out his girlfriend is having a girl. She already has 2 girls and he has 1. He is so disappointed. I feel so bad for him cause he wanted a boy so bad.... He will love it the same either way but I was really hoping he would finally get his boy.
How are you feeling?

I'm feeling better. Still have waves of nausea here and there and I'm still tired most of the time but I'm hoping relief is around the corner.

Your poor friend! So much estrogen in his life lol

Yes. He's so into all guy stuff too like drag racing, 4 wheeling etc.. Poor guy needs a son!
Have you tried the chewable vitamin B? My Dr. Said that's probably what kept me from having any sickness. I'm still taking it.

Thinking of you'll during the holidays! Hope everyone is doing well.

Hayzel Charlotte entered this world on Feb. 25 at 36w2d weighing 6lbs 12oz. My water broke around 3:30am and she started coming fast. The hospital rounded up doctors to prepare for my csection. She’s was born less than three hours from the time my water broke. Pretty crazy!

On March 1 she became lethargic and had a temp of only 94.9. I brought her into the ER. She was dehydrated and jaundice. After some fluids and light therapy she’s much better. We are still in the hospital because they are waiting on a test to be complete. She currently weighs 5lbs 8oz. We hope to go home today.

Attachments

• EEE1508D-50E6-40A2-AF07-3FDE1640B8BE.jpg
    EEE1508D-50E6-40A2-AF07-3FDE1640B8BE.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
Fluter,
Can't believe you already have 2 rainbow babies. Time has passed by so quickly.

Congrats on your little Princess. I hope she is feeling better by now.

Congratulations on your precious baby girl! She is beautiful!

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u510/ADMTWEED/Pregnancy/20180428_130146_zpse3z0f587.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u510/ADMTWEED/Pregnancy/20180423_085318_zpsfbguybom.jpg

I had my beta at 9dp3dt a day before my period was due. It was 445. On 11dpt3dt (14dpo) my beta was 1070. I wont be doing anymore betas and I finally found my 'magic' meds for our healthy pregnancy, thank God. We aren't telling anyone and we won't be for a time. I just wanted to post after all these years on this forum and all of the losses, it seems like we may finally have our keep baby....maybe 2.... :) I will probably update every few months. The pregnancy seems to be progressing extremely well so far and the 'symptoms' are minimal, (like my first two healthy pregnancies.) The husband thinks we are having two. I think we are having one. I have an OB appt coming up soon so maybe God will let us see then, although I am only 4 weeks and 1 day today.

HI Ladies,
Thought I would pop in. I've been extremely busy. Life gets crazy sometimes.
Kyes 20 months now and non stop. He keeps me on my toes!!
Hope everyone's doing well. Angie hope things are still going well for you.
I'm not sure if everyone saw the news but the FDA approved a new form of IVF that's much cheaper. It's a capsule with the sperm and egg put in instead of the more invasive IVF. Very interesting.

Coming up on 11 weeks. I listen to the babys' heartbeats every so often with my home Doppler. So far they both seem to be doing well. Baby A has a lower heartbeat in the high 130's and Baby B is high 150's. I believe its a boy and girl, but lots of people are saying girl/girl. I take the Maternit 21 on the 22nd. I am gonna ask my MFM if I can have the Panorama test instead since it can tell you what gender both twins are. Been tryin to eat a lot of protein, sit a lot, and just keep my life stress free. Surprisingly I am not worried about miscarriage anymore. I am worried about taking care of twins and really just deeply grateful to God that I did not give up when I wanted to quit. Come December I will be a Mother again....to twins. I am both terrified and filled with gratitude. I hope everyone else is well. I know the thread is pretty much dead, but after so many years I figure I would at least update ever-so-often. I think of you ladies often. ����

On my way to 17 weeks... Cant believe I have made it this far.. It still doesnt feel real to me and I dont believe it will until they're here. Even then I think I will be in amazement at the gift of them. This pregnancy has been really good. No problems and no struggles as of yet. My Maternit21 said I am having at least one boy and hopefully when I have my ultrasound on the 24th, the babies will cooperate and I can finally give them both names instead of baby a and baby b..
Will try to come back at least once a month or so just because I waited so many years to be in this place..

Viability day! 24 weeks today. The babies seem to be doing well and we are just pushing for the next milestone. The doctor said it looks like I am in the beginning stages of polyhydramnios. Nothing has shown to be wrong with my Baby A, but he has extra fluid. May be GD. May be too much sugar. I am changing my diet in hope that it helps before my next visit in October. Hopefully everything turns out fine, but from all I have read early labor is very likely. Hopefully its not too early. I cant wait to meet my little boys! I am absolutely terrified, but so fully grateful.

Our sons were born on December 10th 2018. We are in love and so grateful to the Lord and to Dr. Garza. We are supposes to go back in October 2019 to pick up the last 2 embryos we have. If they live, we will thank God, but if He says no we will forever be grateful for our two boys.

Hi i was on this board years ago under thatgirl but forgot my details.
I had reversal 29th oct
I have just hsd day 21 bloods come back and showing i'm not ovulating so just waiting to be prescribed clomid. Very worried my tubes are blocked again too :(

My twins are almost 4 months old. They both can roll over now and are getting their first teeth. They're so different from each other and I am so glad they are. I am going back to see Dr. Garza at the end of June/early July to get our 2 babies. I gave my boys their last breastmilk yesterday in preparation. I have to get my cycle to regulate and start my keto again. I am set for whatever God has for us. I am praying for the babies to make it, but if not, I may go back for one more try after that. Maybe... Twins are tough and my body has still not healed from their birth. I know its just been 3 months, but I figured I would bounce back like I did in my 20s, but that is not happening now.
I would love to have another daughter so I will work hard to get back to full health and weight in preparation for another pregnancy. The hubby says we can go until I turn 42, but I am not sure I want to do that. I just pray God has a daughter for us and if not, then thats ok too. I am so happy with our little sons that I will be fine if we dont get to have anymore. I will forever be grateful for the boys.
I hope everyone is well. I like to come back ever-so-often. Thinking of all you ladies!

My boys are a bit over 6 months. Its so hard to believe! Theyre the joy of my life. Theyre as different from each other as they can be and I truly thank the Lord for them. I went back to see Garza on the 12th of June and transferred our two remaining embryos. I will not know until next week if they implanted. My husband wants to keep going back. I am not sure that I am as willing as he is. The boys are the best blessings, theyre also 2 handfuls of busyness. I am excited for whatever God has for us though. I try to come back and update.

My boys are a wee bit over 1 year old now. They're currently suffering with the flu. January 1st I am preparing to go back to see Dr. Garza for my last cycle. I have ordered all the meds and will start strict keto. I will take extra care this time since it will be my last time trying for babies. I am hoping for one more. I will be 41 in July and my doctor said 18 months between pregnancies. Some days I really want many more kids and other days I ask myself if I want more children at all. Having the two young sons and my first grandbaby is pretty expensive some days. Even if the cycle doesn't work, I will maybe have a few embryo's in case I want to try in another year or so. I have been so blessed to have these two boys though. I try never to forget that. It's been ages since anyone wrote here besides me, but after so many years of beer ng on this thread, I can't imagine not updating. This site got me thru many broken moments. I hope all of you ladies are doing well. I think of you all often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->