Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Angie, I hope you truly find peace & happiness wherever your journey leads you! I know the feeling of being done, as we truly were in the same place. I wasn't planning on ever looking back...To be honest I keep waiting to bleed, but in the same breath praying this is our rainbow, to trying to not be attached to guard my heart...ugh....I'm not sure how either of our paths will go, but I will tell you I know of lots of 3 day success stories! Dont give up yet! Good luck & best wishes!

Angie I wish you the best with this IVF. When I did mine yrs ago they had my husband and I both take Doxycycline for a long time. It was at least 2 weeks if not 4. I cant remember the reason but I remember us both getting sick while taking it. Its strong! I also dont blame you at all for your feelings because I have felt the same way. I hated any pregnant woman. Didnt want to see any, talk to any or be around any so I know your struggle and dont blame you at all. I felt so mean but it was so hard. It was hard seeing the ladies on here having babies but I did feel different about them because I knew they had traveled the same road as me and had been through the same struggles. I truly felt so Happy for the ones that finally got their babies and it kept giving me hope. I too gave up before it happened on its own. I know thats not an option for you so I pray for you everyday and hope you find peace with your decisions.
If its any help at all, I too decided to stop when my last left the house for college (hes back now. I dont think he will ever leave home). But I was sad a few months but then I realized what all we could do. I didnt have to wake anyone up anymore, I could sleep as long as I wanted,mwe could eat whatever, whenever without planning for the kids. We could take off anywhere at any moment. It was really nice and we really were enjoying each other. My midwife told me many months before that to just give up and enjoy my husband. Thats what I was doing and we were truly at peace so I think you will be too. We did all the traveling after I gave up after the first IVF and until after the reversal in 2013 so that was a big joy too. We took the kids some then had to work around them a few trips. It would have been much easier if they were older then. Now Ive started over! So I feel no fun trips are in our near future. Im going to miss that but we will eventually get back there. Little man is just now getting to that stage where its hard to take him anywhere. He cant sit up on his own and hates being in his carseat but if you hold him while you are out to eat hes destroying everything he can reach. LOL hes been super easy to take places until now so we will have a few months before it gets a little easier when he can sit up in a high chair on his own and not in our laps. ��

I get why you're taking steroids. I'm wondering about the doxycycline. I know that you're not pregnant now, it's just a very strong antibiotic that unless needed it can do much more harm than good. I was just wondering if it's standard in IVF in the states. I hope that your outcome is what your true heart's desire is. We are always growing, and with that comes change. I don't pretend to understand the hatred at other pregnant women. It just never affected me that way. I was annoyed at times that people who I knew had no business having another baby could just pop them out right and left, but I just couldn't hate for it because I did have kids and I know so many who don't and wish they could. I know many that feel the same way you do and everyone is different and processes things differently. I won't lie this journey can really best you down. I've been there too. Sending you love and piece

Cupcake how are you feeling

Thanks for asking flutter. Ive been battling heartburn pretty much everyday, usually puke once a day...still no bleeding or cramping, which is amazing in itself. Lol My test were darker yesterday & my bbs are getting more sore. So all in all so far so good I'd say lol Going to make my OB appt after 6 week mark, closer to 7. Nervous, when I think about it, so trying to stay busy & praying for the best!

Just wanted to update, Feels like M/C #3 is on the way for us :( Scan yesterday at 5+3 showed nothing but a thick lining, which I wasn't too concerned about. HCG was in normal range at 1347, I think, but progesterone was low at 5.4, even though I've been taking 200mg 2x day since I got the bfp. Dr. said it could go either way, but I'm not optimistic to say the least. He upped my dose to 3xday, repeat labs Monday, scan Thursday...Been spotting since scan, but just feel less pregnant today...UGH...I really was past this part of life, not sure why this is happening again, but if we lose this one I'm considering birth control options, as I seriously am over this crap!

I sure hope that is not the case! I'll be thinking about you today. The bleeding could come from the scan irritating your cervix

HCG on Friday was up to 1996. 84 hr doubling time which he says is OK for that level. I'm still spotting a little bit of brown/pink, but no further pain. Had more labs drawn today. US scheduled for Thursday still.....

It's been very quiet in here. I hope all is well with everyone.
I was unable to have my FET this month because my cycle decided to come 6 days early despite being on bcp. I was disappointed at first but I came to terms with it and figured the timing is not right. I'm planning on going after I graduate in May.
I've already accepted a position at a local hospital as an RN in the ICU once I graduate and pass the state nursing board exam. I'm nervous but very excited to start this new journey

Congrats Fluter! Nursing is the best field to be in right now.
Not much going on here lately. Just been busy with the little one. Hes keeping me on my toes! Im so ready for warm weather so I can get out and walk. Im as big as a house right now! I stopped the BC shot and have lost some weight since but still nowhere near what I need to lose. I feel horrible!
Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi everyone. Although my journey of ttc is over I still think of everyone that I've gotten to know on here. I peek once in a while hoping for great news!

My girls turned 3 last week. It's been wild ride for sure.

So I ended up with what I guess was a chemical pregnancy. I never started my period so I took a test and it was positive. I kept getting light positives over the next three days and then they started to fade away. I finally started a cycle 10 days late. It was awful and painful. I'm glad that it wasn't ectopic. I was actually not ready mentally to deal with another pregnancy. I was purposely not having sex during my fertile week but I guess I was off somewhere. So after my friend from WA leaves here I'm hitting the gym and diet plan. I'm hoping to lose some weight and do my FET in May or June.

Brandy I'm so glad you stopped in. I can't believe they are 3! Lyndon is about to turn 2. Crazy how fast time goes.

LL - you're not too many months PP so don't beat yourself up on the weight. I'm sure stopping bc will help like you said.

The forum sure has been very quiet lately.

Fluter almost done with nursing school?

Lawson I love the pics you share of little man on Facebook. He is darling.

Angie if you ever check in totally thinking of you girl.

ATM I am battling my 4 year old TR baby about praying to god every night for a baby sister. She refuses the idea of a baby brother and we are still trying with no success. Totally bummed about that but it'll happen when it's supposed to I need to quit trying to interrupt gods plan for me.

Hope you are all doing well.

Thank you Mommabrown! And stopping trying is how I got pregnant. Maybe that will work for you. I Love seeing your children on fb too!
Fluter Im sorry about the chemical pregnancy. I Love seeing the pics of your little guy on fb as well.
Ive been trying to log in to this forum forever!!! Almost 2 months and today is the first day it let me. There have been tons of pop ups on here and everytime I tried to arrow to the next page one would pop up and never let me get to the next page. Then logging in it just blacked out the screen on the password??
Sorry for the late post. I keep up with you all on fb though. On here, Ive looked at one page forever!! LOL
It may just be my Ipad. Not sure?

This site has been outta whack! Glad it's up and running. Although the layout is weird to me.
I graduated nursing school on Tuesday with honors YAY ME! I'm now preparing to take the state board exam for my license. I'll probably take that next month sometime. I'm schedule to start my nursing job July 10th. Sadly I don't think I'm going to ever make it to my FET. We don't have the extra money right now (I spent it on house updates) and not sure when I'll have time to travel in the near future.

MommaB good luck baby making!

Hope all is well with everyone. I see most of ya on FB

Congrats Fluter! I keep up with you all on fb so I hardly get on here anymore. It doesnt look like anyone gets on here now.��
Baby Boy is almost 10 months now and growing like a weed!
Hope everyone is doing well.

Yup it's crickets in here lol

For those of you not on FB. I finished nursing school, took my state board exam exam and received my license Wed.! I'm officially an RN!
I will be leaving for TX July 2-5 to complete my FET. We were able to pull it off! Hope everyone is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"