tuesdays nearly here aghh

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
:huh:

It makes me hyperventilate when i think about it, babys life is dependant on this phone call. They said they would ring me anytime between now (monday) and tuesday. Knowing how busy my hospital I think it will be tomorrow.
My morning sickness has come back aswell, have started vomitting in the morning, my midwife said that it means the pregnancy is strong, but could it be because baby is sick?

I'm so paranoid right now and being alone doesn't help, no family around the area and fiance is working from 6am-8pm this week, xx

Oh hunni xxxxxxxxx It must be so hard for you hun xxxxxxx You keep your chin up i know its easier said than done xxxxxxxxx why not phone them hun see if they can give you some answers now without the waiting game xxxxxxxxxx Lets us know how you get on xxx ***BIG HUGS*** thinking of you

Thinking about you & praying for good news. Ring them!! :hugs:

awww hunny i hope it all goes well try not to worry xx

:hugs:

Well on the good side if they said they would be in touch today or tomorrow, then no news is good news! Keep strong babe, it WILL be good news!!!! Thinking of you! x

Good Luck! I'm hoping for good news for y'all!

Was thinking of you earlier today, happy to see that you got good news earlier in the other thread.

Tuesday here babe, and what a lovely day eh?! ;) :hugs:x

Sorry to hear your having porblems

I hope you get good results today and the blockage clears fine, sending best wishes to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->