Tumble drier condensation box

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

Now that's it's getting cold outside I'm having to use our tumble drier more and so i am thinking of getting one of these instead of keep having to put the hose out of the window as it lets all the cold in! Lol.

I am just wondering if anyone has one and if they are any good? Also how exactly do you use it?

Thanks x

I had one. Think you are meant to put cold water or ice in it.
Had to stop using it as it did nothing and the kitchen was soaking with water dripping down the walls and starting to get mould. hubby knocked a small hole through the wall and put a cover on it and that has been fab xx

Does anyone else use one that does work? I wouldn't like to buy one and have the same problem as pinkycat.

We use our tumble drier alot aswell and have the kitchen door open a little with the hose out and our kitchen is freeeezing while its on. I can normally get 2 loads of washing washer and dried in a few hours so it's not too bad.

i bought a condenser dryer in the end as i have never bought a box that worked

I have a box which works fine... Typically I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from :blush: This is our second one. The first needed ice in it, and wasn't that great. This one just needs water, and works really well.

The box is crap............never had one that worked so now our dryer is outside in the shed..

Are you in a rental? Coukld maybe see if can have the window cut to allow a vent to be out in to attach the hose to

Never had a box but we have a condenser dryer and it works really well, never had a problem with damp/condensation whilst using it.

We got one from Betterware and it worked fab :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->