Tummy Line

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
I have now noticed that I have a tummy line (linea nigra), it is still quite faint at the moment.

Has anyone else got this yet? Is it early at nearly 19 weeks to get it?

Very early, I think: not normally around until the 3rd trimester (28/30 weeks).

QT

I thought it is early, I keep looking at it is def there! It starts in my pubic area up and goes to just under my breast area.

I thought it is early, I keep looking at it is def there! It starts in my pubic area up and goes to just under my breast area.

Maybe you have higher level of hormones or something - sounds pretty cute, actually :cloud9:

Show it to your MW at the next appointment (nothing to worry about, but worth showing her, out of interest...).

QT

I have a line that came around 12wks from pubic area up to chest. It is like a hairline. I thought if you were going to get one you get it early, and if you dont have it by 20wks or so, you wouldnt get one. Not everyone gets one.

I do, my mum and OH where giving my belly a once over the other day (as baby was moving about) and said there was a faint light brown line, running from top to bottom. Had a look in the mirror myself and wouldnt you know there it was. Hadnt really noticed it till now.

MEMEMEMEME! I have one and have had one from at LEAST 19 weeks.

but I'm a but of a freak because i used to have one (on and off) before i got pregnant. I think my mum thinks she remembers me havign one when i was really quite young. :blush: But then I have hormones problems and have excess estrogen AND excess testosterone (that's probably why I'm so mixed up :wacko:) and also why I always come as slap bang in the middle fo all those "guess the gender/what gender is your brain" tests.

Anyway. I like it. As in, I like it in pregnancy.

IHey hunny sorry for jumping on 2nd tri but im only 12+4 and my line showed up about a week ago... it gets darker on a night or more noticiable when i more bloated but my mam first noticed it and u can clearly see a dark line running from my belly button to my pelvis / pubic bone lol xxx

I've had a faint one since about 17 weeks and it's getting quite dark now altho my mum has assured me it's nothin compared to what it will be like by the time I'm full term
x

im 25 weeks and ive only got a faint line, mines started showing between 18-19 weeks :) x

i dont have a tummy line, nothing at all :( should i have a tummy line??

xxx

i dont have a tummy line, nothing at all :( should i have a tummy line??

xxx

AW! you're so cute!

I think its a random thing that happens to some women and doesn't happen to others. :shrug: You don't need one. :hugs:

so its not a thing i should have that im missing? :(...i would quite like a tummy line...but i have inspected and there is no line..not from any angle, i even had the big light on

xxx

kaerit have a look in a mirror on a night time :) thats how i noticed mine :D also u made me chuckle.... ''even had the big light on'' haha :rofl: :D xxxx

AW! No, you really don't need one. :hugs: MANY women don't get one or get one really late. Some women hate theirs. Right now I'm on such a hormonal high that I don't hate much unless it's out of a sense of injustice! haha!

ive just been back to the big mirror, and tried with the big light and the little lamp....

i feel quite sad...i have an invisible tummy line...:(...

xxx

ive just been back to the big mirror, and tried with the big light and the little lamp....

i feel quite sad...i have an invisible tummy line...:(...

xxx

It's really not that special!!!! Besides, you have weeks and WEEKS to get one. And if all else fails you can colour one in? :winkwink: :shrug:

thank you redpoppy...if i dont get the line il draw one on. :D..no one will know..(shhhh...stealth)

im a happy bunny again :) :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back