Tummy or calpol!

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Ok right let me first begin with even when Tabs was very small she would only sleep during the day for 35-40 mins tops at her naps i searched everywhere for advice to help her sleep more in the day time etc....
HV said some babies are just like that?

Ok anyway i gave Tabs a little calpol at around 11 as she looked and sounded in pain with her teething (i only ever gave her one other dose after her jabs a couple of weeks ago)
Anyway she has been asleep for 2 hours now!! its a record and im wondering if i should wake her up?? The only other thing i did different is i got her to sleep on me first (which is now only 50% of the time yay) then i layed her tummy down on some cushions on the sofa.

So ladies? Is it the Calpol? or the tummy?

personally i couldn't say for certain but when we gave our LO capol (for injections) she slept for about 4 hours in the early evening (before bed) and still slept through that night (which she always does) so i think it knocked her out bless her - she doesn't normally take her day time nap then! so IMO and experience its capol. Hope Tabitha is feeling better soon -teethings horrible. :hugs:

Calpol used to make Mikey sleepy as a baby, so I'd say the calpol. But could be a mixture of the two. All you could do is try the tummy sleeping in a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->