Turning in to a huge grump

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
the last few weeks i have turned in to a grump, i hate everything + everyone some days .. some days i am ok/ish and i like the way ian cuddles me 24/7 but then i hate it and i want him to go out but when he's out i miss him like mad an want him with me .. he is trying so hard (don;t get me wrong i am trying too) but i just don't seem to be satisfied with anything at the minute and i hate it because i want to be happy! don't know why i am writing this really but need to tell it to some one .. is any one else feeling like this with there stupid hormones!! xxxx

All the time hun, it's so gr8 we got patient OH's, I've told mine to leave the house and get of our lives so many times, bless him, I don't want him to of course but my hormones r sooooooo bad. I'm like Jekyll and Hyde :muaha:

i haven't been a grump... just beyond upset... everything has been making me cry the last few days. bloody hormones. and not just a little bit of a cry, i mean full on making myself get to the hyperventilating stage... it's horrible. never cried so much in my life!!!

God I've been a right grumpy mare for a few weeks now - I thought it might ease off after 1st tri but reading this thread I must have been wrong. I've been putting it down to just being exhausted as I always get a bit ratty when I'm tired.

I was cranky before I was pregnant, and I think I've managed to keep it in check most of the time since getting pregnant.. however the past couple weeks have been hell. I always feel like I'm on the verge of boiling over & I'm always biting my tongue. I complain about things & people all the time.. hate going to work, hate customers, hate being pregnant, hate the weather, etc.

I just want to go fing swimming LOL and I can't because it's a very cold winter here, and I refuse to wear a bathing suit anyway looking how I do. I can't stand to straighten my hair, put on make up, prepare food, etc. because of my moods & how easily I've been getting frustrated.

Hopefully its just a phase hun and you will be feeling more like yourself soon, having a good vent usually helps too! I think we all go through days where we feel crappy and theres just no pleasing us, hope you feeling better soon xxxx

I find hormones have come back with a vengence in 3rd tri for me!! The last week or so I have been soooooo hormonal and moody that even just having my OH come home from work pissed me off, I just didn't want to see him LOL Poor guy!!!

i had a word with Ian last night (and a huge cry) we talked about everything and i got a lot out so i know what he has been going through too with my moods.. he said i scare him sometimes and i am mean to him:blush: i felt so horrid but i think he kind of understands now and said when i start getting moody he will leave me on my own for a bit :) bless him.. i love him so much xx

In the first 2 months of my pregnancy i was awful! One minute i hated everyone and everything,hated matt coming anywhere near me, wanted to be on my own away from anyone all the time, then i wanted to be around someone all the time ( matt mostly) and cried my eyes out whenever i wasnt with him!

Hormones lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->