Turning on the charm

Monkey12

Reaction score
Tonight i have plucked, shaved, and moisturized myself to try and lure my OH in BD'ING. :winkwink:

Love to hear from you ladies!
what you do to keep the romance alive? and make the BD less of a task and keep the fun and enjoyment going.

:D

I show up!!!! HAHA...

We do try to keep things a bit more "spicy" when we aren't in baby making mode- and really, since moving on to IUI- as that pretty much does it for us, we don't worry about it so much. We still DTD, don't get me wrong, shoot any additional amount can't hurt! hehe.

Occasionally as well, when our 13yr old is away for the weekend, we make things a bit more romantic with candles and frills- haha. But that's certainly important to do regardless ;)

Haha.. it's so easy to get let things get a little stale when your a woman with a mission :haha:

And i really think it's important to keep things as fresh and romantic as possible.

As you said seoj, showing up always works :haha:
but i've decided to have a go at SMEP and thats every other night then three consective nights with a posistive opk, so Really have to pull out the stops.

I have teenage children and sometimes trying to get a romantic moment going in the house can be difficult.

:flower:

Oh for sure, having kids at home makes it a bit more complicated at times. lol. Lucky we tend to go to bed early- so we just lock the door and have the kid trained to knock first! haha. It was much harder when she was younger though- I've been around since she was 9yrs old- and having "alone" time when she was home was pretty hard unless she was asleep! Least it's gotten easier as she gotten older. haha.

And actually, since she is old enough, she knows that we are trying. So really, she doesn't bother us too much when we are in our bedroom unless she can hear the TV on! haha. Smart cookie!

Guess we'll have to get used to it being more difficult though once a little one is around! I'll relish it though ;) lol.

Best of luck to you!!! And keep that romance alive girl!!! That's great!

my latest thing is to send sexy text messages during the day to my OH around O time - especially if I know he's tired and got a lot on at work. My plan is that by the time he gets home from work he's raring to go rather than exhausted and trying to go to sleep early!!!! It's definitely worked a few times!!! :thumbup:

my latest thing is to send sexy text messages during the day to my OH around O time - especially if I know he's tired and got a lot on at work. My plan is that by the time he gets home from work he's raring to go rather than exhausted and trying to go to sleep early!!!! It's definitely worked a few times!!! :thumbup:

Oooh, that's a good idea ;) hehe. Always good to get the hubby warmed up before the "show"! tehehe... I've done that in the past, but hadn't really thought of it lately. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->