TV or Table Dinner

We always eat at the table and we were both brought up doing the same so I can't imagine not sitting down to eat meals at the table.

We very rarely get to eat together as a family but when we do it's at the table. The boys and I will sit at the table for their every meal!

Oh and I eat tea when the boys are in bed and we like to sit on the sofa.

When we do manage to sit together as a family we always say "I wish for.....(and say your wish)

Me and OH usually sit at the table but if his at work I usually sit on the sofa and usually wake up an hour later haha

At the table as a family every night unless OH is away r working late. If he's not around I always still eat at the table with my little boy.

It makes me sad to say this as I always said I'd sit at the table to eat our dinner. I think when Bobbys a bit older and he has dinner at the same time as us I'll make more of an effort.

On my lap at the moment because we've jsut moved house and don't have a table yet.

Always had dinner at the table growing up though, it just feels wrong otherwise!

I'm at work when LO has dinner so he sits in his highchair and me and OH eat infront of the TV later. We have a table but its a fold out one and once I've tidied it, pulled it out and set everything up I'm fed up!

We eat our dinner at the table. I wouldnt enjoy my dinner sitting on the sofa.

We are lucky enough to have enough space for a table so we sit and eat there usually (unless we are having a take-away)

x

I picked round the table.... But our table is in the living room and the tv is usually on x

Me and the kids always sit at the table for breakfast, dinner and tea. I think it is really important, we do a lot of talking at the table about the school day. When I was younger both my mum and dad worked full time so me and my brother just used to grab some tea infront of the TV, but I really used to love the odd occasion when we would all sit down for tea together, so therefore I learned from my childhood. I totally appreciate other people don't have this view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->