TV

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlins watching Looney toons & going NUTTY!! :lol: Can't find any batteries for my camera!

Anyone elses LO like TV? I know some don't think it's the best idea in the world but I quite like her watching a bit of TV and I know when she gets to the copying lark as me & OH are both on the computers daily she will want one. Actually looking forward to getting her a little desk :mrgreen: and her own laptop ... well when I say laptop I mean a kiddies fun, learning one etc.

I don't see any harm in it tbh :D

Shes wanting to kick and pay attention to alot more now - Can't wait for her walker to arrive & in new house she has LOADS of room to charge into people :lol:

Gets bored of her playmat in seconds.

Awww! The cute stage. Still can't believe she's 4 months!

Me neither lol

I love her at this stage I'm glad shes past baby baby stage its great seeing her personality starting to shine through.

tyler loves tv 2 maybe a little to much lol but whats the harm they enjoy it .

Olivia loves the TV

I said to Chris its a bloody good job im not breast feeding. You have to move the position of her bottle half the time so she can see the TV. She kicks smiles and coo's at it & gets really excited.

She is starting to giggle now and again its adorable. I didnt realise they could giggle this early

x

According to Stan our kids won't watch any tv until they are 2 years or older :rofl: boy is he in for a rude awakening.

Thats ok Vickie. Baby can sit with Daddy :lol:

Alex loves his tv, he'd happily sit and watch it for hours on end if i'd let him.
i dont personally see any harm in letting them watch tv if it entertains them. And now that he's starting to pull himself up onto his feet using the sofa he tries to have a little bop to the theme tunes, its so cute :)
The only problem is that I find myself humming those bleeding tunes to myself :blush:
haha

Juleika is fascinated by the TV and in the morning I put CBEEBIES on for her whilst I am having my breakfast :baby:

but I do look that it is not getting into a habit to just distract her with the TV.

a healthy balance between TV, her playing on her own and daddy or me entertaining her, is good I think!

and TV of course only the educational programmes for kids ;)

Olivia loves the TV

I said to Chris its a bloody good job im not breast feeding. You have to move the position of her bottle half the time so she can see the TV. She kicks smiles and coo's at it & gets really excited.

She is starting to giggle now and again its adorable. I didnt realise they could giggle this early

x

Colton does the same! :rofl: He is still so young and his eyes probably aren't focusing right, but he loves to stare at the television. He was watching the tv in our hosptial room before we ever even brought him home! He watched it for like 45 minutes in the hospital before ever looking away! :blush:

I think Ella has learnt alot from TV, she loves it and she's bright so its not like its numbed her brain or anything lol

Ella has a Dora learning laptop and whenever I am on the computer she gets out her laptop and sits at the dining table copying me its so sweet.

Wish you had batteries!

Kieran didn't watch tele til about 9 months thats mainly caz he was too interested in his toys -not me stopping him, but caz he has it on (now he's older) paige watches it aswell and she's only 13wks old, but its great for me caz i can run around the house gettin a few jobs done for at least half and hour a day (In the night garden!!)

But my sad confession is that the first thing kieran does when he gets in is turn the tele on -and onto cbeebies

He watches for about 2hours a day (because they repeat everythin and i ain't watchin it twice!!) then always watches the simpsons with his daddy before bed...ahh cute
x x

Aww lol i dont think a little TV is bad to be honest.. If Mason is really being a bogger then i put him in front of the telly put either cbeebies or tiny pop on and he sits there for ages. Perfect while im doing the cleaning haha

Your avatar picture is ace (mummy&mase) :lol:

callum loves watching cbeebies now, if i switch channels he starts kicking off!!!

Aww bless. Oliver likes tv too. We always have cbeebies on. His faves are Finlay the fire engine, the story makers, lunar jim and the shiny show lol.

oh and he startd watching footie! Dont know why he likes it cus me and OH hate footie! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->