Twenty two weeks today, and feeling like it's really been twenty two years!

03babysquish

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me, although I highly doubt it is, but I feel like this pregnancy is DRAGGING. I am not a great pregnant lady to begin with, I don't like any part of it except the baby kicks, and the getting to bring a baby home. That is about it. I feel like I have been pregnant 22 years, not twenty two weeks!!

I'm with you. In one way it's flying as I've got lots of other things on. But in another I'm counting down the weeks as I too am not great in pregnancy. At least we're past halfway now!

i feel the same and i am nearly 31 weeks! i haven't really enjoyed the pregnancy,and like you , i enjoy the kicks but that is about it!

Feels like forever and yet not for me! But I get how you feel for sure!

I'm with you. I'm just coming up 14 weeks and it feels like 14 years. I'm still really struggling with morning sickness and a mega flare up of GERD so it feels like I'm stuck in some tunnel of slowed down time & doom! (Just to be dramatic :) ) .. I'm really hoping to find the second trimester less ill.. sorry to hear you guys are not enjoying the second tri either!!

Totally agree. I just constantly feel ill and although i can't believe I'm half way already, it's also dragging. I'm looking forward to feeling more human again.

I am glad I am not alone. First of all, being so close to the viability line, but not 100 percent there is terrifying. Once I get to 24 weeks I will feel a tad better, but probably won't relax until 28 weeks. I just don't want to lose this little one, and every day feels like a Russian roulette

Time has officially stopped LOL It's like it's going in super slow motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->