twice in one month?

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
i was pretty sure i already ov'd on the 12/13 as i had a dark line then they got lighter and now its starting to get darker again :shrug:

maybe u ov twice . i have heard that before .. just have :sex: wen its really dark line . thats only thing i can think off .. good luck x

Its sound like your body geared up to O but for whatever reason did not do it..I would dtd for the next few days to be sure..good luck!

Its sound like your body geared up to O but for whatever reason did not do it..I would dtd for the next few days to be sure..good luck!

yea i heard that can happen . think my body gears up but then forgets to ov lol .. :wacko:

is that pic a test from today? Its negative it needs to be as dark or darker than the control line in order to be positive! we always have LH in our system so you will almost always get a light line thats why its not positive until its as dark or darker than the control line!

there is a line there my camera just isnt very good i have another pic hope its clearer

t.jpg

did your opks form the 12/13 look like that? That is a negative opk honey!

if they was light like that pic then its a neg hun sorry . gl xx

OK If they were the same color as the control line than them test were positive! and you probably did already O!

sorry i dont have any from when they wer darker.

thanks fo your help girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->