twiddling my thumbs on cd31...ugh irregular cycles!

atc813

Reaction score
This is my first thread (and 2nd post ever) but I've read plenty, even before joining :blush: It's going to be a long one (sorry - just getting it all out!) TTC#1 And here I am, sitting in that weird limbo place (you know the place, somewhere between "should I chug this bottle of wine and binge eat nachos, because AF?" and "maybe I should make myself a kale smoothie and meditate with a little bedtime yoga, because baby.")

So here's my play-by-play this month...
-LMP was 9/20
-Did the OPK strip thing starting cd8...missed a couple days...but everything up to cd20 looked negative to me. So I started thinking, "Did I not even ovulate this month??? What a waste..."
-Despite that, we DTD regularly between cd10 & cd20 (because why not), and then randomly (but still pretty consistent every 3 days) since then.
-Woke up Sunday (10/16, cd27) and the whole front of my body was sore to touch. My boobs, my abdomen, my armpits...I have NEVER felt that before. I thought to myself "This is it. I'm pregnant." Took a test...BFN.
-Monday (10/17, cd28)...tenderness completely gone. Replaced by lower abdominal cramps/twinges/pings. But I've learned not to read into any cramps. AF is sneaky. But then I got lightheaded. "I just know I'm pregnant."...BFN
-Tuesday-Today (10/18-10/20, cd29-31)...cramps gone. No sign of AF. But mild constipation. And I'm the queen of perfect morning movements, if you know what I mean...BFN, BFN, BFN. Starting to doubt I'm pregnant, but I just wish AF would show so this bottle of wine would stop staring at me....taunting me...

So now I'm thinking, maybe I O'd late (after I stopped using strips) and msybe I implanted Sunday/Monday when those random symptoms turned up and disappeared? In that case, shouldn't I get a BFP soon? I can't even consider myself "late" till after cd35 since that's been my longest this year.

Back to twiddling my thumbs. I'll be testing tomorrow with FMU...and Saturday..and Sunday...and basically everyday till AF shows. Anyone else twiddling their thumbs and debating taking out a loan for daily HPTs (just kidding)? I just want to know one way or the other!!! *sigh*

Helloo! I'm in a similar position and its driving me crazy not knowing!:dohh: I have tested negative 3 times (according to my ovulation date I should be 3-4 weeks pregnant if I am). Have only been trying since September and one week before I was due I had what may or may not have been a period but seemed different in appearance, a lot lighter and only lasted 2-3 days. I had also found that I had been peeing more frequently and urgently (I had to pee in a cup in my car which is what started off the paranoia haha). I thought the tests would give me some closure but from what I've read quite a few people have tested negative up until they are 3 months gone! Think I'm going to hold off testing until my next period is due and go from there! (around 2 weeks from now) I know how it feels wondering if your body is just doing what you WANT it to versus whether it is actually presenting with pregnancy symptoms! As well as the above symptoms I have been experiencing mood swings, bloating and now have a sinus infection and dry skin all over my face which apparently is also an early pregnancy symptom (internet has fucked with my head haha)

Let me know how it goes as I'm really intrigued! I will keep you posted too:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->