• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

Official honeymoon clip shown at Comic-Con! :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsP_ZH_gP7Y&feature=player_embedded

Comic Con Clips was Fab! Two of them shown , One was Jacob and the pack ( where he is sperate to them has leah and Seth)
And the other was the honeymoon scene , where they get ready to go into the ocean.. LOVED IT!

enjoyed it, she was still as terrible an actor as always tho :/ x

https://www.youtube.com/profile?use...on_108844#p/c/DFDD736E37DB5B50/12/vQFsAUvHL1s <<<< LMAO x

https://www.youtube.com/profile?use...on_108844#p/c/DFDD736E37DB5B50/13/zKKAVYI7vdU

Wohoo faby!!!!! I love that everyone is so exited :lol:

woooohoooo!

Sarah are we doing the midnight showing again?! LOL!

Our poor men dragged along!

The honeymoon clip was perfection - Bill Condon did not change a thing from the book! Loved every second of it.

I agree that Kristen Stewart isn't the greatest actress and she always seems so awkward in every role, but I think that is why Bella is so perfect for her to play. Bella is awkward. :haha:

she yeah, she is Awkward, BUT bella is more then awkward, she is emotionless! lol.. it just kinda bugged me a little, at times you think yeah thats who i imagined and at others its like !!! DO SOMETHING also STOP TOUCHING YOUR HAIR ! :) x

she yeah, she is Awkward, BUT bella is more then awkward, she is emotionless! lol.. it just kinda bugged me a little, at times you think yeah thats who i imagined and at others its like !!! DO SOMETHING also STOP TOUCHING YOUR HAIR ! :) x

Yes and a lot of the time I wish they would explain Bella's viewpoint more - the movies make her seem so dependent and whiny and ungrateful (i.e, Twilight when Jasper and Alice were with her in the hotel room Bella was just worrying about Edward.... in the book she was as well but she was so guilty that everyone was being put in danger and felt like she wasn't worth it).

Like Jacob says in Breaking Dawn, Bella is a classic martyr - she ALWAYS puts others' before her own needs - the movies don't always show that side of her. :nope:

I also disagree with Rob on how he portrays Edward sometimes - HELLO! Edward is not always a whiny and depressed man-child. He actually SMILES when he is with Bella!! And he DOESN'T act like a teenager because he ISN'T! He is 109 years old! I think he's a bit more mature than Jacob, right?

I complain yet I still love the movies :haha:

Double post - this HQ poster was given out to fans at Comic-Con.

https://cdn2.team-twilight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/CullensPoster.jpg

Ok, Jasper's hair FINALLY looks decent. Alice - ok it's a bit short but alright... Emmett FINALLY has the curls that he was SUPPOSED to have the entire time....

WTF did they do to Carlisle's hair?!?!?! :nope:

On the bright side Edward looks yummy as ever... :haha:

Seriously. WHO is the stylist for Twilight that goes... "Ah yes this character had a different hairstyle last movie - let's CHANGE it since vampires change so much!" :roll:

:dohh: why they ever changed from how they looked in Twilight..they all looked the best then and true to the book imo
x

I hate it when films have no continuity, really gets on my tits.

The Cullens living room seems to change with every film :dohh:

I can't wait to see it. There's a guy that works with me at Jc Penney that looks like Taylor Lautner funny thing is the guy is 19 yrs old and goin into the navy.

Ha theres a boy in Carlys class that looks like Jacob Black .. Guess what his name is? Jacob B! Has the leather jacket too ! Apparently Carlys " boyfriend" i told her to keep hold of that one :lol:

Anyway London premiere assumingly going to be 11th November for Breakign Dawn prem. All stars attending ( apparently but seems the right thing too do since last film and all) so anyone going? Im on of those twihards thatll be there at the barriers wayy before anyone ha! Going with my Admin Mates :) We are ( COAATF from Facebook if anyone knows)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->