• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

that's the day after my b-day Kay! I should see if I can go. though it would cost me an arm and a leg cause flights from the states to europe are not cheap

I'd love to go to the London premiere but I'll have a newborn baby then so doubt I'll be able to go see it straight away anywhere!!

I can't wait for the movie to come out. I've been bummed that certain parts of the book aren't in the movies - things I felt were important. Eclipse was better and I'm hoping Breaking Dawn doesn't disappoint. I want to read the books again before I go see the movie with the hubs.

Ha theres a boy in Carlys class that looks like Jacob Black .. Guess what his name is? Jacob B! Has the leather jacket too ! Apparently Carlys " boyfriend" i told her to keep hold of that one :lol:

:rofl:

:lol: Honestly i have really wanted to take a photo! He has a brother too , who looks even more like him! Of course i couldnt and wouldnt take one , but the resemblance is amazing! I cant stop looking at him because its so wierd how exactly alike they look and thinking wow you are bloody jacob Black!

I even said to his mum .. i just got a " err Jacob who?" Cue a blush and a "nevermind" got to remember not everyone freaks out of Twilight pmsl!

I actually squealed with delight when I saw some of the new pictures...so...for your twi-hard pleasure...the new Entertainment Weekly pictures from Breaking Dawn. I am so unbelievably psyched for this movie!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20308569_20517148,00.html#20999632

I love seeing new pictures! Gets me excited all over again! :haha: I wish there were more!

Alfred Angelo (who designed Bella's wedding dress) will be selling exact replicas of the gown late this November, for all future Twilight brides! :haha:

https://www.prweb.com/releases/twilightbreakingdawnpart1/alfredangelobellagown/prweb8717132.htm

Alfred Angelo (who designed Bella's wedding dress) will be selling exact replicas of the gown late this November, for all future Twilight brides! :haha:

https://www.prweb.com/releases/twilightbreakingdawnpart1/alfredangelobellagown/prweb8717132.htm

No way! I want to get married again now! Alfred Angelo was the designer for my dress though so I guess I will have to be happy with that!

https://cdn2.team-twilight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/BreakingDawn_Poster_2.jpg

UK Ladies - Pre-order this poster here for £3.99 (free delivery)

Beyond excited! :happydance:

will pass on the poster :) haha :p but can't wait to see the dress :) i read it in the news the ova day! hope its lovely :) .. not that i'm getting married lol x

So excited for this in November, dh and I are counting the days until our movie date! :D

I don't care too much for the promo posters/shirts they have put out yet, I hope they put out some others.
I am going to make myself a maternity shirt for when I go see the movie (midnight release of course) that says Team Edward with an arrow pointing up and Team Renesmee with an arrow pointing to the bump! DH may not let me out of the house in it though:haha: I'm totally making a "Team Renesmee" onsie too. Oh gosh I need help:wacko::haha:

I don't care too much for the promo posters/shirts they have put out yet, I hope they put out some others.
I am going to make myself a maternity shirt for when I go see the movie (midnight release of course) that says Team Edward with an arrow pointing up and Team Renesmee with an arrow pointing to the bump! DH may not let me out of the house in it though:haha: I'm totally making a "Team Renesmee" onsie too. Oh gosh I need help:wacko::haha:

That's an awesome idea and a "Team Renesmee" onesie is too cute! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->