• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

omg omg omg just watched the new trailer this morning & had goose bumps x I'm so excited x Cant wait x
Does anyone know when you can pre order your tickets? & will there be a Midnight twilight screening?? x

I swear the wolves dont actually attack in the book? Awh well, looks good xxx

ohh good gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Whats going on with Carlises hair though!!

I swear the wolves dont actually attack in the book? Awh well, looks good xxx

Technically they haven't attacked in the trailer they just ran around a little bit and growled and then jasper gave one a hug :haha: trailers can be very misleading :flower: x

In the book i didn't think the Wolves ever approached the house? But they have to overdramatise it, i have to say i wasn't a massive fan of the last book, but the trailer has excited me. Although i am never a Jacob or Edward lover, for me its all about Charlie, seriously :haha:
Carlise's abit of alright though :blush:

Haha, I loved it... poor Cullen's with their new hairstyles though! Haha, looks awesome xxx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i LOVE it..it looks abit different from the book but i dont care, i really beleive its going to be amazing..despite their dodgy haircuts! x

I never minded Jasper's haircuts, especially since he never has a huge part in the movies (except Eclipse) - but why in WORLD did they choose to mess up Carlisle's do? :brat: I'd rather they gave Jasper a mohawk! :haha:

Bruno Mars's "It Will Rain" is the first song to be announced on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack.

Here's a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIHL5dtwQPI&feature=player_embedded

No singing on there, just the intro.

The official soundtrack listing will be released on Monday.

I'm not a fan of Bruno Mars and I thought the BD soundtrack would follow suit and stay with the indie artists. Nothing can top the New Moon soundtrack - it was AMAZING!

I liked the new moon soundtrack :) Twilight was okay only because of paramore, and eclipse has a few good ones. x

I just saw you can book now... going to wait i think till next weeks pay day, i can't stand listening to 13 year olds whistle and clap every time jacob takes his top off or edward comes on screen is insane :/ will book for Saturday night, maybe if i book it for like 10 all the kids won't be aloud to go lmao :/ i'm such a moany pants x

Our midnight showings are all 18+ so it's just the middle aged women we'll have to deal with screaming and shouting at naked werewolves and vampires! :rofl:

But we are all booked in! Was going to drag my OH along (I made him sit through all 3 of them at the cinema last year!)
But me and 3 other girls are going, I'm glad to actually be going with fans this time!!! Hehehe!!!

Not a fan of Bruno Mars , but I'll reserve judgement till I've heard the soundtrack, I loved Eclipses too!

I can't wait!! I love the Twilight Saga and I have read the books so many times that my Dh makes fun of me. I am going to be at the midnight showing no matter what!! OH I CAN"T WAIT!!! Oh ya know what I hate they have Edward yell at bella He would never of yelled at her.

Wohoo Andrea it's going to be awesome have to say I think me and you are going to be worse than Claire and Laura :rofl: I've been to all of the midnight viewings :lol: my favourite was Jacob taking his top off and the whole cinema gasped and laughed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->