Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

Saw it on Monday x amazing, can't wait to go again x

I went again yesterday! Loved it.. Jacob is growing on me but I am still team Edward

My cousin just called me and told me it sucked !!:shock::growlmad:
Is she crazzy or what ?? how can it suck?? i loved reading the book :kiss:... i couldnt get it out of my hands ...!!!
i dont know if anyone can understand me but it was so annoying hearing her over and over again saying it sucked ,it just sucked it was so boring ...i felt like telling her you have no taste in movies girl !!! but i didnt say anything as always...:blush: i was planing on going to the movies with her ...im so glad i didnt (she couldnt) but now im affraid to plan a double date with my sister ...I know she will love it ..! she also loved reading breaking dawn but what about our hubbys ..i think they will kill us if it sucks... did everyones hubby like it ?
omg!! i was feeling down after that call but now after reading again about it im getting excited again ....!!!:happydance:i cant wait !!!:happydance:

I think your cousin is in a minority! I've seen it twice and I loved it.

my OH read a newspaper the day of release and it basically said it was crap!

When I came out of the cinema I just couldn't understand where they got that from! Out of them all it has the best acting, screenplay, scenes everything!

There was no filler bits in it at all, and there was even some gore for the horror fans!

we are going AGAIN LOL tonight!! Can wait to get it on bluray!!

I heard the official Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer is out today but cant find a link anywhere x
anyone know? x

Yeah, its not a good trailer though, its about 10 seconds long if that :/

Also its on the breaking dawn website lol :) i know the simplest place is the last place you think to look eh ? x

Usually when they give a date for a trailer release, its in American time, and from experience sometimes not released until the early hours of the morning UK time. No idea for this one though :)

Was just going to post that Link TJG lol
OMG the trailer is amazing I had goosebumps watching it x I cant wait to see it now x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so excited cant wait til its out

nvm i only saw a part of the clip lol! its still pretty lame though imo! i want more !

Always the way though!!! Wasn't the bd1 like 2 minutes long?

I've just watched the full one on fb. Can't wait for it to come out, still ages yet though.

I saw it too but on utube:wohoo: I dont know why but the imdb link took forever to open for me...I am sooooo excited !!! :happydance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xOSoONDpY4

I wouldn't say it's lame when it's months til it's out! I think it looks AWESOME! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->