• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

seeing it on monday. cant wait!

it was a little bit of the Volutori that leads into the next film, just a good excuse to go n see it again x

it was a little bit of the Volutori that leads into the next film, just a good excuse to go n see it again x

I don't get why they did that at the end though! Were they talking about Bella or Renesme? As in the book they don't know about Renesme until told by that blondie!

in the books it's Edward and Alice the Volturi want for their powers, they don't know about Renesme yet.

eeek i neeeeeeeeeeed to go see it

You really do!!!!

I loved how it seemed to keep going at the end, Every bit for the last 20 minutes I was squealing a bit thinking it was going to stop but it just kept going!
I was secretly hoping they were showing us part 2 aswell :rofl:

cannot wait to go and see it again!

You really do!!!!

I loved how it seemed to keep going at the end, Every bit for the last 20 minutes I was squealing a bit thinking it was going to stop but it just kept going!

im going to lou's next weekend for belle's birthday party and we were going to have a girly night out , im desperate to see it NOW!!! theres no one here where i live that would or could go with me or look after the kids !

I don't get why they did that at the end though! Were they talking about Bella or Renesme? As in the book they don't know about Renesme until told by that blondie!

in the books it's Edward and Alice the Volturi want for their powers, they don't know about Renesme yet.

^^ WSS :thumbup: x

its the voluturi guy Aro i believe talking into a camera.... i haven't seen it yet, but i read it in a review :) its about half way through the end credits x

The reviews are TERRIBLE, to be honest i do believe it is one of those things you blindly love even if its terrible ?! you know ahha... sometimes i am reading a terrible review and i think, yeah thats right, yeah she is wooden, and yeah she can't act lol. but then i'm like i don't care I LOVE IT :/ shameful lol x

You really do!!!!

hahaha same here :rofl:

i actually turned around to my mate and said ''i bet part2 was just a sick joke, they'll do the whole lot now'' wishful thinking hey!

Rainbows - you reaaalllllly do!

Im going in an hour :happydance: just ordered a takeaway and then I will only need popcorn to keep me going through the film. Im so excited.. :)

really starting to question why i booked it so late ! hahah 10.30 showing.. i'm tired all ready. :/

OMG!!I cant wait to see it !!! im soooo excited !!! :yipee: I am soooo freaking out right now ...cos it hasnt come out here yet for us .. I have to wait ...who knows how long !!! i hope not more than a month? :cry: :brat:i want to see it NOW !!!!....:brat:

WELL it ended EXACTLY where i said it would ! lmao... so besides the immense predictability! it was AWESOME :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->