Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

It was AMAZING... Can't believe it's a whole year before the next :( can't wait to get it on DVD... Edward was even more sexier in this one!!!!

Aah I rememember the book now, with the Volturi wanting Edward & Alice. And to see if Bella had turned yet!

That's the problem with the films being so far apart, you read the books and then forget what happens at some points! I suppose it's an excuse to read the books again!......... It was the same for me and Harry Potter! I've read each book twice as I had to re-read just before the next book came out! I gave up on the films!

Edward does look very sexy in this one, and his voice doesn't seem so boyish either!

I have only just started reading the first one. I read it at the gym when I am cycling and walking on the treadmill so I do a a few pages every couple of days.

just seen it yesterday :)) OH liked it, that means i liked it even more :D i loved it! It was a bit creepy, especially when they showed Bella like a skeleton, walking zombie :}} loved the end, can't wait now for the final part - a whole year ! :/

Watched it again this morning! :) someone put it on youtube lol x

im going again tomorrow too! The good thing about being a Twilight nut is that everyone who wants to go asks you to come with them!!

i watched it online last night! Just type in "watch breaking dawn online" into google ;)

Just watched it an it is amazing i watched it online but i think i will go to the cinema in a few weeks if i can get a baby sitter. I cant wait till next year now the final film is going to be amazing.

Someone sent me the link but I dont think anything beats a nice big screen at the cinema.

I agree you cant beat the cinema and even though i have watched it online i couldnt watch it all becaus eany dark bits i had to skip through so i still feel like i havent watched it properly and i cant wait to get to the cinema to see it all properly.

Its okay if u have seen it at the cinema :) but yeah the dark bits are awful

I would just rather pay the money and watch it and appreciate it all than watch all the dark bits. Hate recordings like that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->