• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

oooooh cant wait now soooo excited x RPatz is HOT x had a dream about him last night :blush:

OMG I cant waittttttttttttttttttttttttt :happydance:

The house looks exactly like i imagined in the book from the far view anways!

It's been confirmed that Mackenzie Foy will only appear on Breaking Dawn part II. So that means BD part I may end with Renesmee's birth.

And helloo Edward Cullen ;) New piccy of him..

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs494.ash2/76784_169063299779495_100000274778253_482901_6740754_n.jpg

I cant wait for it to be at the cinema's . definately need to see edward on a big screen x

Part one is in theatres the day after my birthday next yr. how cool is that
its in theatres 11-11-11

Awww this movie is looking amazing already, I can't wait :)

My god Edward is gorgeous!!!

I've been having twilight withdraw symptoms, even started thinking about edward the other day whislt doin the dishes!!!! Glam!!!

This thread has helped feed my addiction, thanks all!!!!

I can't believe we gotta wait a year, then again, i've not seen eclipse yet!!!! was a bit diasppointed with the 1st 2 films, as always, never as good as the books, so i'm not expecting great things for the others, however I have watched the 1st 2 films over and over because of the story and of course edward!! So can't wait for the next films! I am definately on team edward!!!

I saw him smoking in one of the shooting pics! would not have put him as a smoker! and OMG lady crush on kristens body! soo jealous!!!

btw... you gals are saying it comes our on 11/11/11. is this in usa? when does it ocme out in uk??

I read breaking dawn before watching any of the films and thought dakota fanning would make a perfect renesme, but then realised she plays jane, and is also a bit too old lol!! - i keep thinking of her as being 3!!!!

My god Edward is gorgeous!!!

I've been having twilight withdraw symptoms, even started thinking about edward the other day whislt doin the dishes!!!! Glam!!!

This thread has helped feed my addiction, thanks all!!!!

I can't believe we gotta wait a year, then again, i've not seen eclipse yet!!!! was a bit diasppointed with the 1st 2 films, as always, never as good as the books, so i'm not expecting great things for the others, however I have watched the 1st 2 films over and over because of the story and of course edward!! So can't wait for the next films! I am definately on team edward!!!

I saw him smoking in one of the shooting pics! would not have put him as a smoker! and OMG lady crush on kristens body! soo jealous!!!

btw... you gals are saying it comes our on 11/11/11. is this in usa? when does it ocme out in uk??

I read breaking dawn before watching any of the films and thought dakota fanning would make a perfect renesme, but then realised she plays jane, and is also a bit too old lol!! - i keep thinking of her as being 3!!!!

18th over here. but they may have the premiere the week before again like they did with eclipse :D hope so.. mmm i watched eclipse last night, i love it. i was really suprised at how wel theyve stuck to the book :D x

mmm i watched eclipse last night, i love it. i was really suprised at how wel theyve stuck to the book :D x

Ooh I hope so, I'm looking forward to seeing it, as I said before the other 2 films were not as good as i expected, I hope this one sirprises me!!! is it out on dvd yet???

mmm i watched eclipse last night, i love it. i was really suprised at how wel theyve stuck to the book :D x

Ooh I hope so, I'm looking forward to seeing it, as I said before the other 2 films were not as good as i expected, I hope this one sirprises me!!! is it out on dvd yet???

no not yet :blush: i downloaded a screener copy of it. not that i condone that kind of behaviour :dohh::haha:

no not yet :blush: i downloaded a screener copy of it. not that i condone that kind of behaviour :dohh::haha:

Oooh, how'd you do that?!!.......... Not that I condone it either!!

Oooh, how'd you do that?!!.......... Not that I condone it either!!

:rofl:

I'll be good and wait for Santa :)

i just searched a torrent site such as isohunt.com and typed in twilight eclipse and then take your pick lol :D x

i cant wait for breaking dawn. but after part 2 i think i will mourn the end of twilight! when i finished the book last week i got really upset cos there wasn't more to read! i still hate going to bed cos it reminds me of reading twilight :blush: :cry:

i cant wait for breaking dawn. but after part 2 i think i will mourn the end of twilight! when i finished the book last week i got really upset cos there wasn't more to read! i still hate going to bed cos it reminds me of reading twilight :blush: :cry:

have you read midnight sun on the authors website? this was my fix after getting really upset and withdrawl symptoms after finishing the last book!

Re-watching the dvds help too lol!!!

the only prob with mdnight sun is it is only half finished so the withdrawl is worse afterwards!!!

have you read midnight sun on the authors website? this was my fix after getting really upset and withdrawl symptoms after finishing the last book!

Re-watching the dvds help too lol!!!

the only prob with mdnight sun is it is only half finished so the withdrawl is worse afterwards!!!

i started reading it today! :haha:
i wish she would finish it :(

I haven't started reading it because I'll get upset not knowing what happens in the end:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->