• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

The girl in the picture looks alot older then a toddler :wacko:

At toddler age she looked like a 5 year old , so Mackenzie will be playing that part, there are two other girls which will be playing the younger version of Reneseme , they will then CGI mackenzies face onto theres.

see i totally get this, but she doesnt actually get to toddler age to look about 5 :wacko: she's only suppossed to be months old during the battle not a toddler xx

They have other renesemes , its not all Mackenzies body, some parts they may have changed , who knows , but itll work :)

It has just been comfirmed that rob will be back playing renesemes lullaby on the piano ! *dies*

It has just been comfirmed that rob will be back playing renesemes lullaby on the piano ! *dies*

I died when I seen this news too.

Breaking Dawn is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see Daddy Edward and Uncle Emmett! :cloud9:

At toddler age she looked like a 5 year old , so Mackenzie will be playing that part, there are two other girls which will be playing the younger version of Reneseme , they will then CGI mackenzies face onto theres.

see i totally get this, but she doesnt actually get to toddler age to look about 5 :wacko: she's only suppossed to be months old during the battle not a toddler xx

Exactly, I'm sure she was meant to look about 2years old when the Volturi turned up, even though she was on about 4months old. We never see her past that!

Exactly, I'm sure she was meant to look about 2years old when the Volturi turned up, even though she was on about 4months old. We never see her past that!

Nah i'm sure she's supposed to look 5. Doesn't Bella get the passport thing made to be 5 year old a Vanessa Wolfe, she said Renesmee could easily pass off for that age! :)

Nah i'm sure she's supposed to look 5. Doesn't Bella get the passport thing made to be 5 year old a Vanessa Wolfe, she said Renesmee could easily pass off for that age! :)

Yep this is right , she does look like a 5 year old x

i have read all the books and enjoyed movies and the soundtracks are brilliant to.
i reckon the first part of the fourth movie will end at some point after the wedding when they find out a massive battle is going to happen.
woohoo im looking forward to it but its yonks away Grrrr

To me i always think itll end where she turns ,

I have the scene in my head of her opening hey eyes ( the camera will be acting as her eyes at this part) scanning the room, seeing every dust particle and then zooms into her eyes with them being bright red.. then Bam.. To be continued :lol:

Thats where i think it will be , and will think what may happen x

I just changed what i wrote :lol: , quick reply!

This part i will chuck my popcorn and the screen .. i wanna see more haha!

haha yh i kinda envision it how u do too. i dont even think we'l really get the see renesmee and i think shell be taken straight from the room and then itll concentrate on bella's transformation xx

Yes, Part 1 will definitely end circa Jacob's imprinting or Bella's "awakening".

Just wanted to put all the "Official" BD images released. Second picture is of Charlie's house during Christmas, which I think looks a little too nice, IMO. In the book, Bella notes that it is obvious when Charlie got bored decorating.

https://cdn2.team-twilight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BD_Official_1.jpg

https://cdn2.team-twilight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BD_Official_2.jpg

https://cdn2.team-twilight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BD_Official_3_LQ.jpg

Any ideas on why there are four stockings above the fireplace? Hmmm

Oooooh yes, she had already given birth to Renesmee at xmas!! x

Meet Teenage Nessie! ok ok , there is not teenage Reneseme in the book , but they are going to have to explain the Imprinting thing carefully one way is ..

They are going to do a flash forward of reneseme when Jacob sees her , and im thinking itll end on teenage Nessie.

So there you have it! I think she is perfect :)

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NaVsZu1dzMs/TWRZNDAmvkI/AAAAAAAAGbQ/ou1DDmlVd7U/s400/ChristieBurke.wix_mp_256.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->