Twilight Lovers? <3<3

PoasCrazy

Reaction score
I can't wait to see Bella pregnant!!! Anyone else really getting ants in their pants for november release of Breaking Dawn PT1 ???
are you team Edward or team Jacob?
I am team Edward W@@t !

I still have to see Eclispe. LOL I am a little behind. But I am looking forward to it. I am kind of disappointed in the movies though. The books were way better.

We just finished watching the MTV movie awards (dvr'd it) and even though I have watched the trailer 10 times I still squealed with excitement! I am a total twihard! I even cut my long blond hair off and dyed it to look like Alice, I also have the custom made contacts! I re-read Breaking Dawn all the time because Bella is pregnant in it, it is my favorite book. I was a pretty hardcore twilight hater up until I got bored enough to read the darn books and fell in love with them. I have a Team Edward bag that I carry around, and tons of other twilight stuff. I am trying to subtly sneak in twilight inspired names for baby name ideas. DH absolutely loathes twilight unfortunately. He won't read the books or see the movies. Personally I think the movies are pretty lame in comparison to the books but I will take what I'm given! Probably the worst twilight related crazy thing I have done was when Burger King did the Eclipse promotional stuff I ate there at least 3 times a day...I gained a good 15lbs and spent a small fortune:blush:

Ha that's so funny!! I love twilight and reread all the time. Dh gets annoyed now! Can't wait for breaking Dawn. Am taking mum to see it!

I have been reading the books since TWILIGHT first came out. I had to wait the gaps in-between the books so having the movies now is amazing. I am so excited to see BREAKING DAWN! I can't wait to see how they play everything out. The only part that sucks is that it's going to be in two parts :(

I saw the trailer yesterday and I am so excited! I had to watch Twilight last night because I saw it and have started re-reading the books today!

I can't wait!

Team Edward!!! Sooooooooo obsessed with twilight counting down the days till breaking Dawn is released :D I've read the book 3 times already and will prob read it again before the films out lol! I'm a true twihard fan :D the trailer gave me goose bumps - can't wait to see bells pregnant!!! Eeekk :) xxxxx

I've read the books several times and keep reading Breaking Down over and over again as i can't bear the wait for the film. I hope i won't get disappointed. I'm team Edward but tbh i wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed lol. I'm wearing Bella's moonstone ring (replica) because it's gorgeous and moonstone helps fertility!!! My screensaver is twilight and watch the dvds at least once a week. Come on November!!!!!

Team Edward!!!!!!
I cannot wait I'm sooo excited eeeek!
She will have a prefect bump as she is perfect!
Hurry november... Hopefully we will be watching it PREGNANT with our lil bumps :) fx'd xxx

Team Edward :thumbup:

I am a massive fan and I just cant get enough of the films, have started on the books and just finishing new moon. I have a big 3d pic on the wall of Bella,Jacob and Edward and I have t-shirts etc etc. Cant wait to go see the new film :happydance:

The books were better. Eclipse movie was really boring and too lovely dov ey, but i am really looking foward to the last :) And I'm not team anyone lol I dont find either of them much attractive

Definitely Team Edward! I got into Twilight when I was teaching in 2008 when the first one came out. I was sick of hearing about edward and bella so I decided to read Twilight. I read the rest of the books in a week. DH teases me relentlessly about Twilight but I can't wait until November to see the movie.

Team Edward!!!! I'm a Twilight fanatic, but hate to say that I think the author got a little lazy in the last book (although I am excited to see it!!!)... it was kinda fast. She should have taken the time to be more even and thorough with it. My hubby went to the theater to see Eclipse w/ me and was pissing and moaning the whole time for it to be over. LOL! Too much lovey-dovey for him.

Team Jacob!!

Always have been a werewolf girl LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Twilight so its a given i would go with Jacob.

Im also on Team give Bella a slap :thumbup:

Oh and if you like the books Twilight you will LOVE Kelley Armstrong Women of the Underworld Books! (Starting one is called Bitten for anyone interested) These SHOULD be made into a film BUT Stephanie Meyer has ruined that for a few years grrrrrrr

Love twilight, my birthday was in april but my present from OH is to see the preview of twilight breaking dawn part 1 or see it on the first day it comes out if there is not a preview :thumbup: can't wait for it to come out it is by far my favourite book! I re-read breaking dawn all the time :D

xxxxx

A) I'm totally TeamJacob. ;D Rawr.

B) I prefer the books to the movies, but I am still very excited for the Breaking Dawn release. xo

C) If anyone calls me a Cullen one more time because I'm super pale, though, I might slap someone. lol

Oh and if you like the books Twilight you will LOVE Kelley Armstrong Women of the Underworld Books! (Starting one is called Bitten for anyone interested) These SHOULD be made into a film BUT Stephanie Meyer has ruined that for a few years grrrrrrr

Thanks for sharing Mazzy! I'm gonna check these out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->