Twilight - Team??

Team Edward. But still wouldn't mind a bit of Jacob :haha:

totally team Edward x
and the bed scene in breaking dawn.......so cannot wait for that :winkwink:

I didnt sat anything cos I didnt wanna look like a flipping loony! But its probably the bit I am most excited about.. Mind you I havent had :sex: in 4 weeks.. Probably will piss my pants with excitement lol..

He had to wear a tiny g-string for that sex scene lmao. Cant wait for that scene either though wish it wasnt bella in the scene with him I hate her x

Team Switzerland! They're both nice, Jacob/Taylor more so but they both annoy me at times, Bella pisses me off alot too especially in Eclipse..:haha:
x

I don't think Kirsten Stewart portrays the Bella from the books, just my opinion...

Yeah I agree, but I think Bella is a difficult character. Loving, selfless but annoying and can't make up her bloody mind :haha: Now when I think about it I would of loved the girl from Gilmore Girls to play her.
x

totally team Edward x
and the bed scene in breaking dawn.......so cannot wait for that :winkwink:

I didnt sat anything cos I didnt wanna look like a flipping loony! But its probably the bit I am most excited about.. Mind you I havent had :sex: in 4 weeks.. Probably will piss my pants with excitement lol..

He had to wear a tiny g-string for that sex scene lmao. Cant wait for that scene either though wish it wasnt bella in the scene with him I hate her x

I dont know what would make me pee my pants more them doing it or him in a tiny g string :haha:

I shall just be pretending its me... Lol.. I wish I had sex with someone who could break walls :rofl: that would just be incredible!!! Lol..

Neither im team carlisle all the way :)

Either way she has a tough choice, does she go for necrophilia or beastiality which is worse :)

Carlisle 100%
But if I had to choose between Edward and Jacob.......... I couldn't! I'm not fussy :rofl:

I wish I had put another option now... Team Carlisle.... :rofl:

Oooh I like him too!-Am such a twilight whoarebag :rofl:

Never was there a better term to describe me lol

I love everyone but am ultimately Team Edward. Wouldnt kick Jacob outta bed on a cold Sunday morning though :winkwink:

jacob. edward is a little wank.

Noooo Edward is lush!!!!!

But I really should have put team Carlisle. :haha:

Also another book fan, Team Edward all the way!! SWOOOOOOON!!!

Film, Team Sam :thumbup: Screw Jacob, he's too young for me ;)

Edit: Actually i'll go for Carlisle also :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->