Twilight - Team??

Team Edward...vampires are sooo less obvious than werewolves ;) Jacob is a himbo...Edward has more depth, even if he does have holographic skin :haha:

Team Jasper

Jasper is a very close 2nd for me.

What I dont understand though is why do they all own and drive expensive cars everywhere when they can run faster then any car? :)

Team Edward in the books
Team Jacob in the films

But as my son is Jacob this is who I am backing!!

Jacob!

Edward's all pastey... have you seen Jacob? https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/mmm.gif

Team Jasper

What I dont understand though is why do they all own and drive expensive cars everywhere when they can run faster then any car? :)

So they can show off without going all sparkle vamp at people.....rather people think you are a rich kid than a supernatural fang'fest.....

I LOVE Edward in the books, but in the movies Robert Pattinson just does nothing for me. But I'm still Team Edward all the way. But in the movies I'm Team Emmett. Haha.

While looking up a character name (bad I know) I saw the guy who plays Emmet was to be cast (or at least read for) as Edward in the first film but he was busy......Now I would have been team Edward all the way if that was the case

Team Jasper

So they can show off without going all sparkle vamp at people.....rather people think you are a rich kid than a supernatural fang'fest.....

But there was a scene (I think it was when bella hit jacob) where he suddenly drove up at full speed at night acting like he drove as fast as he could to get to her but he could have just ran alot quicker :)

Team Jasper

But there was a scene (I think it was when bella hit jacob) where he suddenly drove up at full speed at night acting like he drove as fast as he could to get to her but he could have just ran alot quicker :)

Of course he could have but he may have got a blister, or maybe stubbed his toe :haha:

Team Jasper

Of course he could have but he may have got a blister, or maybe stubbed his toe :haha:

Sparkly vampires dont like to sweat :)

Jacob!

Edward's all pastey... have you seen Jacob? https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/mmm.gif

It's not so much Edward's looks its the love he had for her which appeals most.. Robert Pattinson is quite handsome but like at the beginning of Twilight I thought Err what is it that people find attractive.. Then I watched the rest and was hooked by him. It's not always about appearance. Lol.

Plus who doesn't want someone to love them like he loves Bella.. He'd die for her.

Jacob!

It's not so much Edward's looks its the love he had for her which appeals most.. Robert Pattinson is quite handsome but like at the beginning of Twilight I thought Err what is it that people find attractive.. Then I watched the rest and was hooked by him. It's not always about appearance. Lol.

Plus who doesn't want someone to love them like he loves Bella.. He'd die for her.

I agree, I absolutely ADORE him in the books. I always used to say 'when am I going to meet my Edward?' And as it so happens that is my OH's name. So I did meet him LOL.

But yes, it's not always looks that make someone attractive to other people. It's his values and the fact he will do absolutely anything to protect her.

Lucky all you ladies who are going tonight!!! I'm going tomorrow!

Can't vote, there isn't a neither button. They don't do it for me.

totally team Edward x
and the bed scene in breaking dawn.......so cannot wait for that :winkwink:

I laughed so hard in the book

"I bit a pillow" :rofl:

Team Edward!

I havent read the books. I am just reading the first one now.

I'm a team Edward. He looks a bit odd in some pictures but overall i think he's more me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->