Twilight - Team??

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
So I am new convert, I see that Jacob has as many fans as Edward..

So who is yours???

For me it depends on whether I'm reading the books, or watching the films. In the books I'm team Edward all the way, but in the films it's got to be Team Jacob - Taylor Lautner is well fit lmao!

Edit - seeing as the new film is out in a few days, I've put Team Jacob on the poll lol!

For me it depends on whether I'm reading the books, or watching the films. In the books I'm team Edward all the way, but in the films it's got to be Team Jacob - Taylor Lautner is well fit lmao!

Edit - seeing as the new film is out in a few days, I've put Team Jacob on the poll lol!

^^ WSS

Books = Team Edward
Films = Team Jacob

Cant vote in the poll as using my phone....

I've only seen the first one but I think she just needs to loosen up and have a threesome personally :lol:

I've only seen the first one but I think she just needs to loosen up and have a threesome personally :lol:

I vote for this! :rofl:

I would advise watching the 2nd or 3rd, Jacob gets buff & never has a shirt on....mmmmmm

:rofl:

I love Edward.. When I first started watching my FB status was like I dont know why anyone would find him attractive but by the end of the first film I was like ok yeah I see why and then by the end of the 3rd film I was in love. LOL.

i cant decide!! probably jacob

I vote for this! :rofl:

I would advise watching the 2nd or 3rd, Jacob gets buff & never has a shirt on....mmmmmm

Made me laugh in 3 when Edward gets out the car and says 'doesnt he own a shirt' :rofl:

See although Jacob is very fit I think I personally love the connection she has with Edward more. He loves her and he might not be fit but he wins me over :haha:

I haven't read the books but I'm also a new convert to the films. Team Jacob all the way!! I actually hate Edward. Possibly mostly because Robert Pattinson reminds me very much of my last ex, but still Edward is pissing annoying :haha:

^^ WSS

Books = Team Edward
Films = Team Jacob

Cant vote in the poll as using my phone....

Yep, I agree with this too.

Can't wait for Breaking Dawn! :D

Team Switzerland! They're both nice, Jacob/Taylor more so but they both annoy me at times, Bella pisses me off alot too especially in Eclipse..:haha:
x

Team Switzerland! They're both nice, Jacob/Taylor more so but they both annoy me at times, Bella pisses me off alot too especially in Eclipse..:haha:
x

I don't think Kirsten Stewart portrays the Bella from the books, just my opinion...

I'm a definate Edawrd fan, esp in the books. In the films he comes across a bit possesive and creepy! But he's still hot!

Jacob!

Edward is a boring twat.

totally team Edward x
and the bed scene in breaking dawn.......so cannot wait for that :winkwink:

Team edward, i hated jacob in the books, do like the actor who plays him on screen but I love edward and bella together xx

totally team Edward x
and the bed scene in breaking dawn.......so cannot wait for that :winkwink:

I didnt sat anything cos I didnt wanna look like a flipping loony! But its probably the bit I am most excited about.. Mind you I havent had :sex: in 4 weeks.. Probably will piss my pants with excitement lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->