twilight vamps or buffy vamps??

feisty_filly

Reaction score
im a buffy the vampire slayer gal myself, i find the vamps on twilight to moody and depressing.

you cant beat a good bit of spike and angel ;)

Another Buffy vote here! :haha:

I think the movie portrays Edward as moody but in the books he actually has more personality. Either way he is still more gorgeous than any of the vamps in Buffy. :haha:

Twilight all the way! :dance:

I'm just starting to read the twilight books (only 1/4 way through the first) and they do seem to make Edward sound a lot better than the films. X

It's all Robert Pattinson's fault :haha: He and Stephenie Meyer were actually conflicted as to how "depressed" Edward is. Stephenie Meyer complained that Rpatz is making Edward out to be more morose than he actually is.

Thats a tough one, really like Buffy and Twilight so I can't decide, plus there both quite different

That's a good point, I'm only realy thinking of the vampires looks tbh but there 2 very different types of characters

Neither hold a fang to Eric from true blood :devil:

the buffy vampires are BETTER as in make for better vampires lol ... but the actors are better looking on twilight ... saying that tho i did used to fancy angel and spike quite badly ! haha x

Buffy! Buffy! Buffy! Twilight does my head in :dohh: Oooh, now I wanna watch Buffy, we should have a Buffy thread! Or a Buffy quiz :happydance: Confession time - my hubby and I used to have Buffy quizes together and whoever lost had to do the washing up :haha: We used to love watching it together. xx

i love david boreanaz who played angel in buffy but have to say i prefer twilight

Pshh no if anything Vampire Diaries beats them all!

I have to say that I find Damon in the Vampire Diaries the most handsome of them all. There's something mysterious about him. Very yummy indeed!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->