Twilight

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
Heya ladies

has anyone seen the movie and read the books???

i enjoyed the movie!! but...... the book i enjoyed more,

in the movie there were characters i imagined differently, and bits missing from movie and scenes that played out differently.

im looking forward to new moon in november, wondering if it will pair up to the book xxx

I loved the books, I was absoloutely hooked and literally couldn't put them down but I was seriously disappointed with the film and don't know if I'll watch New Moon after that.

i loved the books. wish the movie was longer. cant wait for new moon. did you guys read the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun (the next book) its not in stores yet but you can read it on stephanie meyer's website. loved it!!

I'm a complete Twilight Saga ADDICT!!! OMG i adored the books! Would happily run away with Edward Cullen LOL!!!

I was disappointed in the movie (but it hasn't stopped me from buying the DVD and watching it a million times - Pwwwoooaarrr - Rob Pattinson was an AWESOME Edward!) But as always, a movie is never as good as the book - so i expected to be let down a bit.

Can't wait for November 13, when New Moon (movie) will be released here in Aust.

We have a group started for Twilight fans :headspin: Come join us :wohoo:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/148582-calling-all-fan-pires.html

Okay, I saw the movie last night and I'm sorry, but it was DREADFUL!!!
Acting and script were appalling.
I really want to read the books now though. The story has to be better than what I saw last night.

I really want to read the books now though. The story has to be better than what I saw last night.

Yes it is!! The books are incredible, the film was just a mess. I think they tried too hard to make it 'arty' and it just came across as crap.

I read the books and saw the movie...I must say I enjoy the books a lot more...it goes into SO much more detail especially between Edward and Bella. I do wish the movie was longer..maybe New Moon will be longer and can get more in. Cant wait!

BTW am I the only one that LOVES Rob Pattinsons music? I read he isnt planning on recording an album or anything since he is so busy with his movie career (understandably) so I guess Ill just hav to keep the ones I have on repeat :)

Hi im slightly obsessed wiv the books and the movie lol. i read all the books within 2 weeks and my oh bought the movie and i watched it every night for about a month :rofl:. Its been to weeks since i last watched it but i follow them on twitter and facebook :laugh2:. im so excited for new moon to come out. xx

BTW am I the only one that LOVES Rob Pattinsons music? I read he isnt planning on recording an album or anything since he is so busy with his movie career (understandably) so I guess Ill just hav to keep the ones I have on repeat :)

I love his songs they are amazing and his voice melts me lol. i have let me sign as my message tone xx

I was disappointed in the film as I was optimistic it would fix her terrible tendency to meander and waffle but it was just the same. They did well in adapting it for film though. I read all the books and I must say that I feel she had a great idea but sadly was not a good enough writer to make enough of it and the books were in general a bit of an anticlimax. It's a real shame as I'm a bit in love with Edward and it really could've been fantastic if she'd only got some writing talent!

Yes it is!! The books are incredible, the film was just a mess. I think they tried too hard to make it 'arty' and it just came across as crap.

Totally agree, and I know I go on and on about this but Edwards neck and ears were red in the classroom scenes while his face was obviously covered in chalk white makeup.

I get pissed off that director made an arse of it, and I am not buying the whole "low budget" thing.
Films have been made with alot less money than they had and didn't turn out this bad!

That said, I do still watch it but flick past loads of cringy scenes......
running up the trees *cringe*
Running round the car *cringe*
The awful acting *cringe*!
Kristen Stewart taking the whole "nervous biting lips" thing wayyyy to far! *cringe*
This next one has to be better, new director and I am hoping, better acting!

Although after seeing the trailer, the bit where she tells Edward to kiss her.....pfft..... crap actress, or maybe I am just jealous! :rofl:

Oh wow this was long!

Nope I had Never Think on repeat about 20 times the other night! :blush:

I'm on the last couple of chapters of Breaking Dawn now... I'm really not as into this book as I was with the others! It's taken me forever to try and finish it.
I thought the film was OK. I prefer Bella in the film, she annoys me in the book, she wasn't so unbearable in the film IMO.
Looking forward to New Moon though :) Want to swooooon over Jacob!

I absolutley adored the books. So much so that I'm avoiding the films at all costs lol. I wont watch them because I don't want it to change the way I remember the books!! I'm reading the saga for the fourth time this pregnancy alone lmao!! Yes, I have too much time on my hands :S I wont be joining the Twilight group as I'm trying to avoid ever seeing who they cast as which characters lol!! I know, Robert Pattinson, Kristin Stewart and Taylor Lautner but that was inevitable!!

Btw I love Jacob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->