Twilight

I loved the books. I'm obsessed and I loved the movie too! Can't wait for new moon, though I did enjoy the twilight book more than the movie! In my opinion they left out so much of the book!

BTW am I the only one that LOVES Rob Pattinsons music? I read he isnt planning on recording an album or anything since he is so busy with his movie career (understandably) so I guess Ill just hav to keep the ones I have on repeat :)

LMAO me too!! I think I'm in love with his music, his voice is incredible!!

I just this moment finished watching the movie. I have just finished the book- it is so much better than the movie- and i think Edward is funny looking- not all "hot and dreamy" like everyone says

LOL my OH says he is funny looking too but I thought it was just because he was a man!

I'll admit, Edward wasnt how I imagined him in the books at all, but he grew on me really fast!!
I cant look at Rob Pattinson the same way as I am sure they totally airbrushed him in the film to look like Edward!!!!

He is amazing!! Rob was in Harry Potter and i loved him then, now he is edward i love him even more :)

I have just finished reading Twilight & I couldnt put it down x It was soo good x I have rented the film out to watch on mat leave next week x I read Harry potter too & the books are so much better than the films but I still like the films x
Because I know who plays Edward & Bella thats who i pictured when Reading the books x
I think Rob Patterson is funny looking too, he always looks like he might fall asleep any second, couldnt see the attraction until i was picturing him while reading the books x :blush:

When I read the books I had my own images of everyone but now I've seen the film the actors & actresses are all I see.

When I read the books I had my own images of everyone but now I've seen the film the actors & actresses are all I see.

That's the downside with film adaptations, especially when the casting is no good!

That's what I'm scared of happening if I ever see any bits of the films. I don't really think Robert Pattinson is good looking and who on earth could say he's good enough looking to play Edward!!?? It seems rediculous lol.:shrug:

That's what I'm scared of happening if I ever see any bits of the films. I don't really think Robert Pattinson is good looking and who on earth could say he's good enough looking to play Edward!!?? It seems rediculous lol.:shrug:

I thought that untill i watch it a couple of time but them i got obsessed wiv the movie and Edward. lol xx

Arghhhhh im a complete Twilight nut!!

I have read the saga 3 times now and lost count of how many times i have seen the film :lol:

I have a team Edward top ready for November 20th I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even call my husband Edward to wind him up LOL! xx

he has music? where? i wanna listen!!

Ya know when Bella gets bitten and edward has to suck the venom out? Well the song thats playing called "Let Me Sign" is Robert Pattinsons song.. he has such a good voice!! Also ya know when he takes her for something to eat after she gets attacked? Well the song playing in the resturant is also him called "Never think"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H47oQH1TW4

(Let me sign)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un3xDuaHOpE

(never think)

:) xx

I think he's quite good looking and they did well to make him look vampirey. The fact of it is that no real human is good enough looking to play Edward because our imaginations are better than the real thing!

The fact of it is that no real human is good enough looking to play Edward because our imaginations are better than the real thing!

Heehee I think you're right!! My imagination gets away from me a wee bit sometimes :blush: Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->