Twin bumps??

A huge congrats Dee... They're gorgeous x

Wow, I have bump envy, lovely bumps ladies :thumbup:

TTC1soon, I bet you will soon get a bigger bump and have a growth spurt, great figure though Hun :thumbup:

Is it common then ladies for one twin to be bigger than the other? I am carrying non identical. We have our dating scan on the 28th and can't wait, just worried one will be doing better than the other.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :kiss:

I feel like I am growing every day, which I am thankful for because I have still only gained like 4 pounds and it was worrying me. At first my twins were just a day apart, then 3 days apart, then a week apart, and B is always right on track, its A that is just big haha. The perinatologist said its nothing to worry about but they do want to watch it. It would be more worrisome if one was measuring behind the dates I think, but a few days is nothing.

Today at 34 weeks :D

Attachments

• 35weeks(1).jpg
    35weeks(1).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 35weeks(2).jpg
    35weeks(2).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 35weeks(3).jpg
    35weeks(3).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 13
Dee, your girls are adorable!
Jogami, looking great as always!

Here are my 2nd to last bump pics from today @ 35 weeks. I added a close up of my belly button area. It isn't an outie, but almost totally flat. My belly button ring scar is scary looking, and I am getting quite a few stretch marks. I added my cankle just for fun!

1 week from today I will be close to holding my babies!

Attachments

• 35 weeks.jpg
    35 weeks.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 35 weeks bare left.jpg
    35 weeks bare left.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 35 weeks belly button.jpg
    35 weeks belly button.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 35 weeks front.jpg
    35 weeks front.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 35 weeks cankle.jpg
    35 weeks cankle.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 27
Dee, it was such a short while ago you were preggo like us, and now look at you and your girls! Well done and congrats! They are soooooo cute!

Jogami, San Fran, you girls must promise to update ASAP if something starts happening! Before, during and right after, with pictures lol!!!

san fran thats what my kankles looked like too i soo don't miss that i remember how much they ached and hurt. It took almost three weeks for all the swelling to go down i did a happy dance when i fit into my old shoes again lol. and i have a stretch mark on my one ankle.

Dee, your girls are adorable!
Jogami, looking great as always!

Here are my 2nd to last bump pics from today @ 35 weeks. I added a close up of my belly button area. It isn't an outie, but almost totally flat. My belly button ring scar is scary looking, and I am getting quite a few stretch marks. I added my cankle just for fun!

1 week from today I will be close to holding my babies!

YAY!!! So excited for you :happydance:

And very jealous of your bump! It's perfect, so nice and round and all bump! erm.... stretchies??? I don't see any anywhere!!! I'm covered :wacko:

My belly is also flat, its usually so in that I thought I'd never ever get an outie. Well I still don't have a pointy outie but it's flat and the inside skin is stretched out so it's kinda like bulging out... TMI eeeeeeeew :haha:

At my appointment on Monday both girls were weighing 2.1 kg (about 4.63 lb) and everything looked good according to my doctor so now it's just a matter of the "waiting game" according to her :thumbup:

mine is getting shallower and shallower. gotta motivate to swap the ring out. i also havent been putting anything on it. im weird about creams and lotions (i hate touching squishy stuff) but the one day i did, my belly itched like crazy the whole day (but i dunno if it was the sweater i was wearing).. so where have you guys found clothes. i find the maternity sections depressing, finally found a cute shirt at target then noticed it was so cheap that it was see through which wont work for work. my skirts all fit fine it is tops i need and everything is already too short

drsquid - I rub organic coconut oil (the kind for cooking) on my belly every night after I shower. It is oily, but I just put a sleeping tank top on when I am done. Hasn't ruined them. It feels good and the couple times I have been without it is when my bump itches. Its great because its cheap and its all natural. No weird chemicals.

As for maternity clothes, there is a Destination Maternity in Walnut Creek, It is 3 stores in one, two stories, and has a ton of variety. What's nice is you can try it all on instead of ordering online and just guessing. I got most of my stuff there, and a few things at Target and Old Navy. NONE of it fits now except my maxi dress from Target, and one large Old Navy tank top.

Mine started about a week ago. Actually mild swelling around 24 weeks and then just last week it became extreme. Now I am swollen right when I wake up when before it would only be after I did a lot of walking or standing.

I never got water retension with ds and only starting to maybe get very little in this pregnancy; or it could just be weight that my feet look more swollen. Some get it some don't.

Dr.squid i ended up ordering most my clothes online from old navy just cause i have nothing here and their sizes more than accommodated my bump until the end but they were a tad big in the chest arm area so i just got some stretchy camisoles from the plus size department at walmart and they were long enough to cover my bump and stretchy enough to go over it comfortably. and can still wear them now cause they didn't get all stretched out. Actually i found that the problem with most of the mat clothes if they fit the bump they would be big in the top part. the maxi dresses were awesome too those i never grew out of and they were so easy just to throw on and go. But i do wish i had been able to try the stuff on in person than waiting until they delivered i lucked out they actually were bigger than i had planned on getting but ended up being the size i needed in the end.

88kelly mine started mildly around 20 weeks but would go down if i put my feet up or in the mornings they would be fine then around 31 weeks it started creeping up my legs and by 32 weeks they were swollen all the time. 33 weeks it got to the extreme where by the end of the day it felt like they were going to split open and the skin started getting chapped just from being pulled so tight and nothing i did made it better, staying in bed all day with them up, drinking tons of water, massage, hot foot baths, cold foot baths i even tried support socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->