Twin bumps??

Its not been too bad really. We had a sneaky peek during a scan and think one of them is a boy but not sure. Its ace that everyone else is dying to know more than us and its annoyed other people like my MIL that we havent found out lol xx

im jealous. i did not want to know but the boy disagreed. i suppose i could have then waiting to find out the other but.. once i knew one was a boy and i knew i wanted a girl i had to prepare myself for the possibility of 2 boys.. but it is one of each

Im really hoping that the bits we thought were boy bits really were coz we really want at least one boy xxx

Ah boys r lush but so.r girls. I never sn myself with girls yet now i have two!! Boys r very loving!! Girls r very determined. I look at my two and cant believe i was scared of havin girls. Theyre just adorable. Check out my pics x

My 21 week bump pic. The stretch marks have started on the bottom of my belly and it looks like I need to get used to them. :dohh:

Attachments

• 21 weeks 2 days.jpg
    21 weeks 2 days.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Great bumps San Fran and Lisa. I cant wait to get a bit bigger and have a proper bump but some of the bumps I have seen on this thread are a little scary for 5ft 1 me :haha:

San fran, how come you know you only have 2 weeks? Are you booked in for an induction or a section?

What is the norm on here, weekly or monthly pics?

I am 16 weeks now and only 5ft with a very short torso so I thought I would be huge by now but nope I am just now starting to show, and not even enough for people to think I am pregnant. Everyone asks me where I am hiding them haha. I might look like a beached whale by the end of this but so far I am still smaller than my 5'4 SIL was at 12 weeks with her singleton!

Attachments

• 16bump.jpg
    16bump.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 10
once it starts popping it goes quick. i had nothing much til about 19 weeks. now i swear im bigger since monday

I have noticed a lot of changes since just last week. I can't wait to look pregnant, hopefully by 20 weeks since I am going back home and everyone wants to see a cute bump.

Here is my bump at 33 weeks:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/98bd1281aec1faeae8f462be16af2b10.jpg

And one pic from 32 weeks:
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/e367b6f96b7dce437b3e09f747e75baa.jpg

You look lovely Katrus! I think this is the first bump pic of yours I've seen :flower:

Thank you, hun :) people say my bump is small for having twins, but the doc says the twins are measuring two weeks ahead :/ they must be all inside than, I guess...

27 weeks, growth is really accelerating now!

Attachments

• IMG_20121116_181010.jpg
    IMG_20121116_181010.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
Wow, I have bump envy, lovely bumps ladies :thumbup:

TTC1soon, I bet you will soon get a bigger bump and have a growth spurt, great figure though Hun :thumbup:

Is it common then ladies for one twin to be bigger than the other? I am carrying non identical. We have our dating scan on the 28th and can't wait, just worried one will be doing better than the other.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :kiss:

wow ladies those bumps are looking good.
i already miss mine

tinks mine were about the same size ( 4 days difference) up until about 30 weeks and then my boy grew a bit faster than my girl. at birth he weighed a lb more than her but it was never a concern to them because she was still growing within normal ranges. but they are two separate babies so they will grow at their own rate. as long as the difference isn't too much and they are not showing growth restriction the doctors usually don't worry. if it does get to the point of concern they will monitor you even more closely and delivery when it is best for the smaller baby.

Mine were measuring exactly the same until last week...now they are 2 ounces apart. Doctor said that's perfectly normal.

Mine were consistently 1 to 2Ibs different in weight and remained that way til delivery. Both perfectly healthy :) xx

My beautiful girls Matilda Jeane and Charlotte June born 9th November 2012 weighing 5 pounds 10 and 5 pounds 8 :cloud9:

Attachments

• 536368_10151317178356202_1155283604_n.jpg
    536368_10151317178356202_1155283604_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 16
Aww wow dee your girls are gorgeous!! Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members