Twin bumps??

Just wanted to add my 11 week bump :)

https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/DE4D50F4-942D-4334-9411-24269EF9A652-987-000000DF72991C5B.jpg

Here's my 23 week bump...ready for a night out for hubbys birthday :) Finally gave in yesterday and bought a maternity top! Possibly over did it a bit though as i ended up in hospital today with a temperature, dehydration and a urine infection. Told off by the doctor again and on strict orders to rest!!!! xxx

Attachments

• 23 Week Bump.jpg
    23 Week Bump.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
Lovely looking bumps.

I will try and post one up myself soon. Not gotten round to doing a pic and there isn't a great deal to see yet, love feeling it getting bigger and bigger each week though :cloud9:

Here's me today at 33 weeks :D

Csec is booked for 12 December so exactly 1 month to go!!!! Well 4 weeks and 3 days to be exact :wohoo:

Attachments

• 33weeks(1).jpg
    33weeks(1).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 33weeks(2).jpg
    33weeks(2).jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 33weeks(3).jpg
    33weeks(3).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 33weeks(4).jpg
    33weeks(4).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 33weeks(5).jpg
    33weeks(5).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
S'funny Jog Hun, from some angles your bump looks absolutely massive, yet from others it looks petite for 33wks! It's like looking at an optical illusion lol? So jealous - its gorgeous ;) xx

I know what you mean Lizzy! It's so true! Some people tell me I'm tiny and others say I'm huge, I think it depends on how the babies are lying and or the angle like you say :shrug: I look smaller from the left and bigger from the right in these pics. That's probably why I take so many, because if I just took one it'd be deceiving! It is definitely weird :haha:

Hi girls, well these are my first bump pics. 11 weeks today.

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 11 weeks (2).jpg
    11 weeks (2).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
Loving the new tiny bumps shobbs and tinks. I remember wanting a big bump so bad back at that stage!

Jogami, you are progressing very nicely! Kelly, love the top! Hope you are resting and feeling better.

Here I am at 34 weeks. I am really hurting! It hurts to sit, stand, walk, lay down, turn over. I have one position left I can sleep in and after sleeping the same way, for weeks and weeks, I have a constant back and neck ache. I have been sleeping on the couch for over two weeks. Friday night my husband brought out a sleeping bag and slept on the floor next to me. It was so sweet of him. He did complain about a back ache in the morning and I couldn't help but laugh. I gained 10 pounds in 10 days between my last two doctor's appointments. I think its all water weight as I am eating less than before. My blood pressure is good and no protein in my urine. I drink 100 ounces of water a day and there is no way I pee it all out. Anyways, 2 weeks to go!!

Attachments

• 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 25
  • 34 weeks bare.jpg
    34 weeks bare.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 34 weeks front.jpg
    34 weeks front.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 34 weeks side.jpg
    34 weeks side.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 23
Gorgeous bump san fran. Unless u had said i wouldnt have had a clue where that 10lbs went because your bump still looks neat and all bump. You look fab and i have no doubt it will all drop off once they are here. Eek only 2 weeks to go.

I was thinking that too san when i saw all these new ickle bumps :) only seems like 2 mins ago that i was waiting to pop and really get a bump. Lovely bump ladies

Loving your bump too Jo.

Here is mine at 29 weeks xxx

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/37CF5229-27E0-4EE7-BBA6-039F9B247206-8742-00000A7E1E5F0828.jpg

San Fran you look amazing. Hang in there honey.

Lisa love your bump!

Tinks - yay for your first bump pic :)

Great bumps San Fran and Lisa. I cant wait to get a bit bigger and have a proper bump but some of the bumps I have seen on this thread are a little scary for 5ft 1 me :haha:

San fran, how come you know you only have 2 weeks? Are you booked in for an induction or a section?

What is the norm on here, weekly or monthly pics?

Sorry I have not updated here ladies, my gorgeous girls were born on 9th november. Matilda Jeane weighed 5 pounds 10 and Charlotte June weighed 5 pounds 8. They both lost quite a bit post birth but just starting to gain again now. Have a few minor problems with mild jaundice and poss heart murmour but I may get home tomorrow. Will add pics when home.

Congratulations Dee :)

I'm only 5ft 2 tinks and it scares me to death haha xx

San fran, how come you know you only have 2 weeks? Are you booked in for an induction or a section?

What is the norm on here, weekly or monthly pics?

I am being induced on the 26th because my twin A (the boy) is small and not growing as fast as his sister. He has an issue with his umbilical cord, so he will do a lot better on the outside. I am happy with the induction date though because the pain is getting unbearable!

I do weekly pics and then I am making a collage with them showing my progression. Its a pain in the butt sometimes, but I am already happy I took the time to do it.

DEE - CONGRATS!!! Looking forward to more updates and pics. Great weights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->