Twin bumps??

This is the day that I gave birth,(10-30-2012) I was 37Wks and 4days
I put on a total of 55lbs and I was ALL out front i was huge(54inches around)...you girls can make it and the longer the better:) My girls were 7lbs 5oz and 6lbs 14oz, this was also #2and3 for me

Goodness...you werent kidding about being all out front!! It almost doesnt even look like a real bump!!

The stretchies you can see in the pic are from my son and so far only the top ones have gone red so hoping not to get any more in the next 4 days xxx

So ladies, can you tell if you're going to get stretch marks when the little sprogs are inside or do you have to give birth to see if they're going to be permanent?

Best of luck to all of you pregnant ladies who're almost ready to pop. I can see from this board so many of you are past the 30 week mark-congratulations and I wish you a pain-free smooth sailing birth. :flower:

My almost 30 week bump, I am starting to feel pretty big. I started crocheting some hats for my little ones! They are preemie size and SO tiny! I figured I will probably make a bunch of hats so while they are in the NICU they can always wear something mommy made. Of course are hoping for no or a super short nicu stay but planning for at least a few weeks, hopefully we'll know a little more after our growth scan tomorrow.

Attachments

• 29+crop.jpg
    29+crop.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 15
  • hats.jpg
    hats.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 16
Those are SO cute ttc1!

Thanks I made a football one for my little guy too and am about to start working on a heart one for my girl. I will probably have a dozen by the time they are born lol. Its hard to know what size their heads will be so I am having to make a bunch in different sizes to make sure we have at least some that will work for them. I figure if some don't fit them I can always donate them to the NICU.

25 week twin boy bump :happydance:

Attachments

• CYMERA_20130217_152550-1.jpg
    CYMERA_20130217_152550-1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 20
still pregnant.. 38 and 1 despite having membranes stripped yesterday.. here are two 38 weeks pics... the 2nd shows my weird red skin.. the marks only stay for a few seconds

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 70
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 77
Dr squid I can't believe you are still pregnant!! Good for you, but I can only imagine how you must be feeling!

All you ladies look amazing!

Good luck Dr S, you're looking so well and strong. Today at 38+2 was when I had mine (ceasar), would be funny if you were delivering right now too ;) Do they plan to induce? Good luck xx

The stretchies you can see in the pic are from my son and so far only the top ones have gone red so hoping not to get any more in the next 4 days xxx

So ladies, can you tell if you're going to get stretch marks when the little sprogs are inside or do you have to give birth to see if they're going to be permanent?

Best of luck to all of you pregnant ladies who're almost ready to pop. I can see from this board so many of you are past the 30 week mark-congratulations and I wish you a pain-free smooth sailing birth. :flower:

Hi - fyi I had no stretch marks with my singleton 9Iber, not one. With twins I began to get them at 30wks but they never got bad, were pale and silvery and vanished within a few months after delivery - the boys were a combined 17Ibs too so it is possible to get away without stretch marks even with twins xx

I'm 38 and 3 today and still nothing. Was hoping cause my Ob is on call today. They will induce me Monday at 38 and 5. Other than pain in my pelvis and the inability to pee (have to rock around, strain, wait etc for anything to come out) I'm doing good. Ran errands at the supermarket with my dad to try to walk them out... Nada

Good luck with L&D Dr Squid!!!! I hope you have a quick and easy delivery and that your twins are born happy and healthy!!! :hugs:

https://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad302/ndt298/GIF%20collection/good-luck-5.gif

Wow drsquid can't believe your still hanging in there guess they will be coming tomorrow whether they like it or not. make sure to update us can't wait to see the pics and hope everything goes smooth with the delivery.

thanks guys... was hoping itd be today but.. no dice.. so tomorrow it is.. call L&D at noon if they havent already called me (they do c sections in the am inductions in the afternoon but supposedly call if they have open beds/light schedule). since ill need an or at some point (policy is twins deliver there) it makes sense. keep tearing up tonight. as ready as i am... i think ill miss it.

Yay dr squid! So excited for you!!! Hope you can get some sleep tonight. Looking forward to pics of your sweet babies!

Good luck today with the delivery drsquid! Hope it goes quickly and easily.

Its amazing you made it so far! Good luck and an early congrats!

Just thought I would post my progression pics up to 23 weeks. I love looking at the bumps on here, and I know mine is going to be a full mountain!

Attachments

• 23wprogression.jpg
    23wprogression.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back