Twin bumps??

You look great Brandy! I measure around my bump too. Mostly bc it looks like nothing happens for a few weeks but if I measure it'll be an inch or so more. Have you seriously only gained 2 lbs? I'm up 7 and I'm only 15 weeks... Eek! I don't have much bump but I'm filling out everywhere else lol!

You look great Brandy! I measure around my bump too. Mostly bc it looks like nothing happens for a few weeks but if I measure it'll be an inch or so more. Have you seriously only gained 2 lbs? I'm up 7 and I'm only 15 weeks... Eek! I don't have much bump but I'm filling out everywhere else lol!

I was up to 4lbs today when I did my 22w scan. But the babies weigh 1.2 and 1.4 so it's fine they said.

But I was a normal weight and BMI size 6 when I started this.

Brandy-You have a small bump :) Mine is huge already! I do not measure mine, I'm not worried about it at all. However big I get, is how big I get lol I lost 3 lbs and haven't lost or gained since then.

Brandy-You have a small bump :) Mine is huge already! I do not measure mine, I'm not worried about it at all. However big I get, is how big I get lol I lost 3 lbs and haven't lost or gained since then.

I am not concerned really either I just eat very healthy so if I gain it I gain it. Just shocked that I measured my waist and it was 41! I love to watch my bump grow :)

Everyone looks great!!!
I don't have much of a bump. Ultrasound tech wanted to do an internal when she looked at me(before looking at my paperwork)….then when I gave her a weird look she checked the papers and was like wow your 16w. Made me feel good lol …but I secretly want a tiny bump….not just look like a gained a few pounds.

It will come, I'm sure! I'm getting big quick...I'm a little scared for how big I will be lol I love having a bump though!

First time posting a bump pic :blush: I feel HUGE! A size 6 to I feel like a 26! Does anyone measure their waist? I was so afraid... But I did it the other day. I have gained 2lbs but it looks like alot more than that! :shrug:

I am only a week ahead of you but I started off will some extra padding so my waist measurement is 48 inches!!! The other night I got really bloated after dinner and was in physical pain, felt like my stomach was going to burst. I measured myself and my waist had grown to 51 inches! No wonder I was feeling so awful. The next morning it went back down to 48. I can't even imagine what this is going to feel like in a couple months. :wacko:

Not sure why pics are sideways

Attachments

• bump 20 weeks.jpg
    bump 20 weeks.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
  • bump 24 weeks.jpg
    bump 24 weeks.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
First time posting a bump pic :blush: I feel HUGE! A size 6 to I feel like a 26! Does anyone measure their waist? I was so afraid... But I did it the other day. I have gained 2lbs but it looks like alot more than that! :shrug:

I am only a week ahead of you but I started off will some extra padding so my waist measurement is 48 inches!!! The other night I got really bloated after dinner and was in physical pain, felt like my stomach was going to burst. I measured myself and my waist had grown to 51 inches! No wonder I was feeling so awful. The next morning it went back down to 48. I can't even imagine what this is going to feel like in a couple months. :wacko:

Not sure why pics are sideways

Its super crazy lol. I have gained 11" in the waist since I got pregnant :shrug:

Ok I am cheating by about 8 hours.. But here is my 24W bump :)

Attachments

• 24 Weeks.jpg
    24 Weeks.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
Brandi, did I read that right? You got your bfp 4 days after your transfer? I've just done my transfer and will start testing on Saturday (5 days after). Yours took really fast! Was this your first ivf? Such nice bumps ladies!!!
I'm hoping and praying for twins. Been wanting a family for so long now.

Brandi, did I read that right? You got your bfp 4 days after your transfer? I've just done my transfer and will start testing on Saturday (5 days after). Yours took really fast! Was this your first ivf? Such nice bumps ladies!!!
I'm hoping and praying for twins. Been wanting a family for so long now.

Yes I got a faint BFP 4dpt. I knew it was a real BFP because I made sure to test out my trigger shot. So I could test early ;)

Yes, it was my first and only round of IVF thankfully!

Wowwy, amazing. I had no trigger so really hoping i get something on a first response test. Congrats!!!

Wowwy, amazing. I had no trigger so really hoping i get something on a first response test. Congrats!!!

My only advice is make sure you pick a brand preferably a FRER and stick with it through the testing. That way you know the sensitivity is the same so you compare apples to apples. FX for you! I havent posted in the successful IVF thread yet lol I was waiting for 3rd Tri.

Thx Bella, I think you should post, everything will work out fine. I'm not feeling anything and getting a wee bit antsy. Did any of you have implantation pains?

FRER's are my lucky brand. Only ever picked up the 2 other bfp's on them that I've ever had. Will take your advice and use a fresh pack lol. Oh gowd how I'm so tired of the waiting!!!

I felt nothing and had no symptoms till almost 2 weeks after transfer. That's when fatigue kicked in. I was sure it didn't work at one point. I held out testing until 13 days past 5dt because I have a pregnancy test phobia after never seeing a second line in 2.5 years. I was so scared to pee on that damn stick. Of course by then the second line was way dark there was no doubt about it.
When was your transfer?

Thx Bella, I think you should post, everything will work out fine. I'm not feeling anything and getting a wee bit antsy. Did any of you have implantation pains?

FRER's are my lucky brand. Only ever picked up the 2 other bfp's on them that I've ever had. Will take your advice and use a fresh pack lol. Oh gowd how I'm so tired of the waiting!!!

I was soooooo afraid that I wouldnt get my BFP or that I would have another loss as I had zero symptoms from the start! Never ever had MS even till this day. I never had cramps, implantation bleeding, or sore breasts once.... So I thought I was doomed from the start.

The only thing out of the norm for me was I wanted to sleep all the time from 7-12 weeks.

Oh thanks girls what would i do without the women on B&B!!
Pinkpeiny I can totally relate and you made me laugh, 'scared to pee on that damned stick'! :haha: I'm terrified. It's been a year since my m/c and only a chemical to speak of before then. Also, many people know why we came here, It's been getting harder to keep our struggle under wraps. I feel truly broken.

Brandi I can't believe how well you're body is coping with twins... with no ms or breast tenderness. With that much ease you might be wanting to do it all again!! Isn't it amazing that some people bleed, have cramps, all this stuff and then we trick our bodies using medicine to get preggers and nothing, no protest, smooth sailing all the way! Anyway, I'm glad for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->