Twin bumps??

Ok Brandy & PinkPeony, I have something for ya!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2084271-frer-6dp5dt-positive-ivf.html#post30894841

Here I am I always post 1 day early since it's easier to remember to do on a Monday lol.... Here is my 21W Vs my 25W

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
Mind if I join in? Dh and I started ttc for a little girl and found out yesterday I'm pregnant with twins again! Anyone else have two sets of twins?

mommatoboys-Twins again?! Wow! At least you've been through it once already lol I hope they are both girls this time :)

Brandy-Looking good!

I had the doc measure me yesterday and I'm measuring at 30 weeks! My belly is so huge!

Here are my most recent pics...please ignore my dumb faces lol

Happy Christmas Eve/Happy Holidays to those of you who celebrate :)

IMG_3782.jpg

Thought I'd be brave and post my first bloat pics :)

At 6 week's I was very bloated but also still had.podge left over from my last pregnancy. And now at 13 week's I still feel super bloated but I think there's a wee.bump forming under it.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1388391372125_zps01311ed1.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1388391372125_zps01311ed1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
27W Last 2nd Tri Photo! Twin Girls :) 9lbs gained

Attachments

• 27W.jpg
    27W.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 16
madamej-It definitely looks like it's sticking out a little more, a bit more rounded. Mine was starting to get much more round around that point too. Just wait! At 20 weeks I was measuring 30 weeks :)

Brandy-Your bump is so cute! I'm 5 weeks behind you and I'm pretty sure mine is already that big lol I'll post mine later today

28W.. I feel much bigger than I think I look in pictures

I will be delivering around 36W because of my PTL and IC issues... OMG thats only 56 days.

Attachments

• 28W.jpg
    28W.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 9
Brandy-I feel the same way lol I feel huge! lol Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes once you hit the 2nd tri/halfway mark? We have 82 days until the average twin birth (35 weeks)...I can't believe how close that is!

Here are my 23 week pics. Three days of work this week and then I'm on maternity leave! I can't wait bc I have so much to do...

IMG_3864.jpg

Brandy-I feel the same way lol I feel huge! lol Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes once you hit the 2nd tri/halfway mark? We have 82 days until the average twin birth (35 weeks)...I can't believe how close that is!

Here are my 23 week pics. Three days of work this week and then I'm on maternity leave! I can't wait bc I have so much to do...

View attachment 718213

How cute Jury! So glad you finally get to leave work and the stress behind for a bit before the babies come :) My bump really exploded from wk23-28 so you will have time to relax while they do their growth spurts... You're gonna need it.

It seems so much closer when I put it into perspective with days vs weeks for me :dohh:

Our baby shower is this weekend, so I'm hoping to be able to use the time off to organize the nursery and clean the house before I start getting too much more uncomfortable lol
Have they scheduled an induction/c-section for you yet? We haven't talked about all that yet, but so far I haven't had any complications so there hasn't been a reason yet. What's PTL?

Our baby shower is this weekend, so I'm hoping to be able to use the time off to organize the nursery and clean the house before I start getting too much more uncomfortable lol
Have they scheduled an induction/c-section for you yet? We haven't talked about all that yet, but so far I haven't had any complications so there hasn't been a reason yet. What's PTL?

PTL pre term labor.. I went into labor at 16W and my cervix funneled. They were able to stop it and do a rescue cerclage to keep the babies in. So far we have gotten by with keeping them in 12 extra weeks. Just hoping it holds :)

I have not scheduled a Csection. I will be holding out to try and go into labor naturally once they remove the stitches from my cervix. If I havent went into labor by 36W the doctors will revisit the topic with me for a csection. But I am going to try to hold them in as long as they will let me

Oh, duh lol I should have guessed that one! So glad you've held them in this long! lol I've been very paranoid about both PTL and IC. Luckily nothing yet, just tons of bh. I don't blame you, I'm hoping to go into labor naturally as well. Doc doesn't want me to go past 39 weeks, so we'll deal with all that when/if the time comes. I'm really hoping these babies make it at least until 36 weeks so hopefully we can avoid NICU time. We are almost to our viability week though, so that makes me feel a little better lol

You look great! I`m having twin girls as well but have popped a lot more than I thought I would (possibly since I am pregnant again so soon after my last pregnancy?)

My bump looks a lot like yours, I really need to take a picture! Except I'm still down 8 pounds, this nausea needs to stop!

You look great! I`m having twin girls as well but have popped a lot more than I thought I would (possibly since I am pregnant again so soon after my last pregnancy?)

My bump looks a lot like yours, I really need to take a picture! Except I'm still down 8 pounds, this nausea needs to stop!

Congrats!! I wanna see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->