Twin bumps??

29W Twin Girls

As always I post 1 day earlier than I am suppose to because Monday is the only day I have time to do it.

I took 2 they are both from Today.

Attachments

• 29w.jpg
    29w.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 29wk.jpg
    29wk.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
Brandy, you seriously have a cute bump :)

View attachment 721257

haha thanks.. I think I am having some type of transferal of my a$$ to my stomach.. I dont have a butt anymore LOL It ran to my front I am very odd shaped now.

You can see the bump difference in your pics this week for sure Jury :)

You ladies all look amazing! I look back at my last bump pic on my computer and I'm shocked at how massive I was. It doesn't even look real! Enjoy your bumps ladies, in the end no matter how big or small you are you will miss it. :cloud9:

Lol Brandy, that's what I say about mine too. I used to think my butt looked big, but it seems to have disappeared now that my belly is taking over. Your belly has gotten almost pointy in the front lol I feel like mine all hangs so low...At the last scan both of their heads were down low, kind of one on the other. Their legs go up each side, so I guess that's why mine is so low. Just crazy how our bellies change!
I definitely feel like I grew a lot this week. The babies are kicking a lot the last few days and the kicks seem stronger too.

Mrsc8776-I have to say, even though it's getting quite uncomfortable, I love having a belly :)

OMG I`m huge!

Here`s my 22 week post - I`ve been putting off taking a picture and now realize I look much bigger than I originally thought! I don`t think I was even this big at 40 weeks with my son! Although the support belt I wear does make the bump look bigger than when I`m not wearing it.

And haha I match my bathroom!

Also - can I just vent for a second? Working has been getting extremely exhausting. Having a day full of meetings today and I'm physically exhausted as well as brain dead.

Attachments

• 22weeks.JPG
    22weeks.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 22wfront.JPG
    22wfront.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 7
Dis3tnd-Lol You look great :) I'm 24 weeks and started my maternity leave this week. After 18 weeks, I started getting uncomfortable more and more each week. If it wasn't for the stress at my job, I probably could have managed a little bit longer. I'm so glad to be at home resting now though!

Jury- The doctor confirmed for me today that both girls are in the breech position so there is nothing in my lower belly but their feet! Hence the reason it feels like they are kicking my ass literally! So I would guess the pointy part is because of where they are balled up together.

MrsC- I know you're right. I cried after I had my last baby (who is now 18 LOL) Because I wasnt going to have him with me all the time after that.. silly I know.

Dis3tnd- I just couldnt hack it past 20W. I did have some complications though but the thought of me having to go to work right now would be enough to set me over the deep end :(

OMG I`m huge!

Here`s my 22 week post - I`ve been putting off taking a picture and now realize I look much bigger than I originally thought! I don`t think I was even this big at 40 weeks with my son! Although the support belt I wear does make the bump look bigger than when I`m not wearing it.

And haha I match my bathroom!

Also - can I just vent for a second? Working has been getting extremely exhausting. Having a day full of meetings today and I'm physically exhausted as well as brain dead.

Looking great!! Love your bathroom too!

29W Twin Girls

As always I post 1 day earlier than I am suppose to because Monday is the only day I have time to do it.

Physically and emotionally I feel much larger than the comparison pics look this week for sure. I went to walmart (neighborhood store) and barely made it through the store for the stuff on my list :(

The first one is 30WK and the 2nd one is 29WK... they uploaded out of order.:dohh:

Attachments

• 30wk.jpg
    30wk.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 29w.jpg
    29w.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
29W Twin Girls

Physically and emotionally I feel much larger than the comparison pics look this week for sure. I went to walmart (neighborhood store) and barely made it through the store for the stuff on my list :(

The first one is 30WK and the 2nd one is 29WK... they uploaded out of order.:dohh:

You look great! It must be getting so tough - hope you are getting lots of rest and taking it easy. You are doing an awesome job cooking those babies!

I remember feeling like that around 38 weeks with my son - near the end of my walmart trip I was leaning on the cart and just wanted to go home. So feeling like that at 30 weeks sounds about right!

AFM - still working, I have a major project I am heading that is to be presented on Feb 28th - so I`d like to make it at least until that point!

29W Twin Girls

You look great! It must be getting so tough - hope you are getting lots of rest and taking it easy. You are doing an awesome job cooking those babies!

I remember feeling like that around 38 weeks with my son - near the end of my walmart trip I was leaning on the cart and just wanted to go home. So feeling like that at 30 weeks sounds about right!

AFM - still working, I have a major project I am heading that is to be presented on Feb 28th - so I`d like to make it at least until that point!

Wow ya you will be about 29W by then. Hang in there :) My appt last week I was measuring at about 39.5W. I have another growth scan in 6 days to see how the babies are doing. If the noticeable downturn of mobility and exhaustion is any indication they are growing just fine.

Here's my pic from this week. I measured 35 weeks at my appointment last week, so I'm pretty huge lol Babies are both doing well though. Both were breech. If they stay that way then we are looking at a c-section around April 21st.

IMG_4023.jpg

Here's my pic from this week. I measured 35 weeks at my appointment last week, so I'm pretty huge lol Babies are both doing well though. Both were breech. If they stay that way then we are looking at a c-section around April 21st.

View attachment 724229

Looks awesome! Quite the noticeable difference eh? Good thing you're not working now :)

I know! I don't know how I would even handle working everyday. I'm already feeling like you are...went to walmart yesterday and had to keep stopping. I considered sitting down on a bench in the pharmacy area at one point lol
You look really good though! It amazes me how these babies are so tiny but cause so many aches and pains lol

I know! I don't know how I would even handle working everyday. I'm already feeling like you are...went to walmart yesterday and had to keep stopping. I considered sitting down on a bench in the pharmacy area at one point lol
You look really good though! It amazes me how these babies are so tiny but cause so many aches and pains lol

Well they are a little over 3lbs each or should be at this point... combine that we have full term babies right now. No wonder we feel like all the ladies in the 3rd tri labor watching hah.

Lol true! I just keep wondering how the heck I'm going to survive for at least another 10 weeks or more! I keep reminding myself that many women have done this before me, so I can do it too lol

Love seeing everyone's bumps,gives me a slight idea just how big I might get:thumbup:

Here's my 17 week bump-A-lump...

Attachments

• IMG_20140125_091818_zpsc553cbb8.jpg
    IMG_20140125_091818_zpsc553cbb8.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member