Twin bumps??

Rooster-You're so tiny :)

Bcinia-I have a feeling I'm going to be measuring either 39 or 40 weeks at my next apt and I'll only be 29 weeks lol

It's amazing how different all of our bumps look!
Here are mine from this week, please ignore my dumb face lol

IMG_4106.jpg
IMG_4115.jpg

OMG I never thought that I would ever be able to make it to 32W Let alone with twins :cloud9:

Everyday now that they stay put is a bonus :) But I am so happy the doctors told me yesterday at this point not to worry a bit if they come now so I can quit panicking about PTL!!

They are 4lbs 1 oz and 4lbs 3oz currently and 19"

Attachments

• 32W.jpg
    32W.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 14
Brandy-You really do look great! 4 lbs each is good!

Rooster-You're so tiny :)

Bcinia-I have a feeling I'm going to be measuring either 39 or 40 weeks at my next apt and I'll only be 29 weeks lol

It's amazing how different all of our bumps look!
Here are mine from this week, please ignore my dumb face lol

View attachment 729933
View attachment 729935

Wow, Jury, your progression is amazing! I wish I started taking pics from the beginning. It seems like we are all measuring way ahead. Crazy! I love the "you're due any day now, huh?" comments I get from strangers. It is fun to see their faces when I say, nope two more months. Actually it is now getting so close...only 5 weeks until induction!

Yeah, I actually wish I would have started a few weeks sooner bc I already had a slight bump at 8 weeks. Yeah, I love when people ask how much longer and they don't know it's twins lol So funny! The multiples book I have made it sound like twins bellies are usually 8 weeks ahead on avg, but it seems like many of us are more like 10 weeks ahead or so.

Yeah, I actually wish I would have started a few weeks sooner bc I already had a slight bump at 8 weeks. Yeah, I love when people ask how much longer and they don't know it's twins lol So funny! The multiples book I have made it sound like twins bellies are usually 8 weeks ahead on avg, but it seems like many of us are more like 10 weeks ahead or so.

haha ya I am about 11-12 weeks ahead on measuring.. My doctor make a grunting noise out of empathy for me when he measures. I am measuring 43 last check. But another person measured 42 the day before so there abouts.

I compared my 9 week bump to my 19week cause I feel massive today!!

Almost half way though :) next goal 24weeks!!

Waist : 38" (started at 35) Bump : 44" (started at 40)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1391852876868_zps7a7b6148.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1391852876868_zps7a7b6148.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 11
Madamej-your bump looks about like mine at 19 weeks! Looking good :)

I compared my 9 week bump to my 19week cause I feel massive today!!

Almost half way though :) next goal 24weeks!!

Waist : 38" (started at 35) Bump : 44" (started at 40)

We are both 19 weeks with twins! Twin buddies! Great bumps! :happydance:

Yes technically I am but there's was a bit of a.....disagreement between my midwife and the consultant on my dates so I'm just going with my original dating as it's what I had worked out.

We're yours conceived naturally?sorry if that's being too nosey I'm just extremely curious about the world of multiples :flower:

I was on clomid, no ivf though. What about your's?

Mine were a natural surprise,huge shock to say the least!!

Yes technically I am but there's was a bit of a.....disagreement between my midwife and the consultant on my dates so I'm just going with my original dating as it's what I had worked out.

We're yours conceived naturally?sorry if that's being too nosey I'm just extremely curious about the world of multiples :flower:

Naturally! Mega shock as had a 6 month old when we found out and no history of twins!
My official due date is the 5th but I imagine I will go earlier then that! X

Here are my 28 week bump pics. I can't believe how big it is right now...I can't even imagine what it will look like if I make it another 7-10 weeks...
IMG_4164.jpg
IMG_4166.jpg
IMG_4169.jpg

U/S today showed that baby A flipped!! She is head down now its just a waiting game :wacko:

Thats an awesome bump Jury :)

Attachments

• 33w.jpg
    33w.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 14
Brandy-It looks like your belly is rounding out more. How exciting twin A flipped! I hope she stays that way for you! We have an u/s tomorrow, so I'm curious to see if either of mine have flipped.

26w at My Twinkie Shower
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/StinasEmail/Twinkies%20Shower/IMG_4877_zpsb52ec891.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->