Twin bumps??

Hi girls, here is my 22 week bump (sorry the pic is so massive!) I look as big as you girls and you are in your 30+ weeks!! God knows how massive I will be by the end! I think a lot of mine is food as well as I have turned into a mega pig! X
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps85673b1d.jpg

rooster100 you have a figure to die for! that dress is absolutely stunning on you.

Thanks Henrysmum! Very nice thing to say, the dress was on sale in topshop for 10 euro! Bargain!

23 week's bumpalump :)

Getting a bit paranoid as everyone makes comment about how small I am for 23 week's with twins :/ personally I'm dreading getting.bigger cause I'm already struggling with the heaviness!!

Attachments

• DSC_3219_zpse00d4416.jpg
    DSC_3219_zpse00d4416.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
Here's my 30 week bump with my 16 month old son trying to say hello :)

Attachments

• 1004526_729096290463622_348726195_n.jpg
    1004526_729096290463622_348726195_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
MadameJ-Here is my pic from 23 weeks. I don't think you look any smaller than me, just a different shape. I'm at the point now that everyone keeps telling me how huge I am lol
IMG_3857.jpg

Dis3tnd-Cute picture! I haven't even tried to wear heels in quite some time lol You look good!

You right jury,I'm no smaller than you at that point :) thank you for posting that!!

Yeah I'm massive for 23 weeks! Everyone thinks I'm full term!! Getting annoying now! X

23 week's bumpalump :)

Getting a bit paranoid as everyone makes comment about how small I am for 23 week's with twins :/ personally I'm dreading getting.bigger cause I'm already struggling with the heaviness!!

I get this a lot too. I think some people hear twins and just expect you to be MASSIVE.

I sent this pic to my mom at 15 weeks bc I felt so huge...this was an update in the same shirt last night lol
IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

IMG_4318.jpg

My bump is smaller than I thought it would be, but I'm hoping that I keeps just slllowwly growing as opposed to being super huge. The babies are measuring 5 days ahead so we're all good to go there. :) The bump looks bigger in pictures than it actually is.
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-03/1394626154453_zpsbehpix6y.jpg

Hi Ladies!
Congrats on the twin bumps! I am newly pregnant with twins myself. I am about 8 weeks along! So excited to be a part of this thread with all of you!

Welcome Gdanemom! Cute bump!
Welcome to you as well Lovebug!! Congrats to both of you!

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

I have 4 weeks to go till my first trimester is over! I couldn't help but worry in this first trimester... hoping everything will go smoothly. Which I am thankful and blessed that all has gone well so far =)

Is it normal to be feeling all these pinches and twinges? Also, sometimes my tummy feels sore.
When did you all start to show with your twins?

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

I have 4 weeks to go till my first trimester is over! I couldn't help but worry in this first trimester... hoping everything will go smoothly. Which I am thankful and blessed that all has gone well so far =)

Is it normal to be feeling all these pinches and twinges? Also, sometimes my tummy feels sore.
When did you all start to show with your twins?

I started showing around 14 weeks but everyone is different. Cramps, aches, pinches all normal! It's your uterus stretching! It's going to get pretty big! X

The pinches etc are normal. It's your uterus stretching. I noticed it was bigger around 9 weeks (as the pictures show) but I think I was mostly bloated. Idk. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->