Twin bumps??

The pinches etc are normal. It's your uterus stretching. I noticed it was bigger around 9 weeks (as the pictures show) but I think I was mostly bloated. Idk. :)

I am about 8 weeks and i feel like i'm showing. And i think it's bloating!
But I don't think i can hide it much longer, i can't even suck it in anymore!
Looks like I have to spill the beans a little sooner than I planned to =)

It was amazing how quickly I started showing. At 5 weeks I already felt like I couldn't fasten my pants. I started wearing maternity pants pretty early bc I couldn't stand anything tight on my belly. I definitely had a slight bump by the time I was 8/9 weeks...may have been bloating, but it was there! My loose shirts were starting to brush my bump and I was so paranoid people could tell lol

Its crazy how different people are. People used to scare me when they found out I was having twins "your going to be HUGE" they used to say.......yeah well.....unless I tell someone I'm pregnant with twins, they have no clue. Looks like there is just one in here. Not bad for having two 4 pounders in my belly!
DH forgot to take my 32w photo this am before he left for work.....ill make him do it and will post soon!

WE DID IT!!!:happydance:

24 weeks V day bumpalump :)

Waist : 40" Bump : 45.5" Weight gain so far(from pre pregnancy) : 6lbs

No major issues,sore back by the end of the day and alot of bh's when walking.

Next goal : 28 week's :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140315_102538_zps4133c0f0.jpg
    IMG_20140315_102538_zps4133c0f0.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
I'm 32 weeks today, but here's my 31 week twin girl bump!
IMG_0370[1].jpg

You ladies all look great!

Sorry, not sure why that is sideways! It looks right side up on my file

MadameJ-Congrats on the big milestone! It was such a relief when I made it that far!

IzzyNC-Such a great looking bump!

So 5 days after giving birth here is my 37W bump! Never thought I would see size 6 again let alone immediately after birth... I thank my little milk monsters :) :wacko: I feel like a dairy cow haha

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 37W.jpg
    37W.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 37
Brandy you look fab,you lucky lucky lucky sod:thumbup:

As for those two wee precious bundles.....completely gorgeous!!

Brady congrats! They are beautiful and you look fab!
I'm 24 weeks now girls, is that still classed as v.day if its twins? Xx

Whoa! Brandy!! You look amazing! Glad to hear breastfeeding is going so well. Really hope it works out for me too. And if I can get this bump to magically disappear like yours after I have my babies, I will be very pleased.

You look great Brandy! How much did you end up gaining the entire pregnancy? My belly is so huge right now, any smaller will be a relief lol

25 week's bumpalump :)

Really really starting to feel heavy n huge,still sleeping fine tho so I'm not complaining just yet.

Waist : 40.5" Bump : 46" and belly button starting to turn into an.outie!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140322_082702_zps944ef922.jpg
    IMG_20140322_082702_zps944ef922.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
32 Weeks (Last week....DH is super slow at taking my pics, so I had to do a mirror shot)

Attachments

• IMG_5164.jpg
    IMG_5164.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10
You look great Brandy! How much did you end up gaining the entire pregnancy? My belly is so huge right now, any smaller will be a relief lol

I had gained about 32lbs and then I was admitted to the hospital with pre e. The last week of pregnancy gained another 20lbs of pure water. My legs were so swollen I couldn't even bend them to sit!

MadameJ and Stinas-You girls are looking great!

Brandy-Holy cow! I bet that was so uncomfortable! Must be such a relief to have those little girls here...I just started having some swelling in my feet/ankles this past week and gained 6lbs. Hoping it doesn't get too crazy. I'm already ready to have my body back.

Has anyone any bump pics around 9/10 weeks? Im 9 weeks and feel huge so am paranoid!!! I wasnt even showing with my other two until late into the second trimester. Just thought id ask as i havent had any blood tests yet and i wont get a scan for about another month so im waiting, impatiently lol :haha:

Attachments

• 9weeks1.jpg
    9weeks1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Your bump is bigger than mine was at 16 weeks but i hadnt been pregnant before so its hard to compare.

Where abouts are you from hun im from Halifax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->