Twin bumps??

30 weeks

Wooohoooo made it to my next goal!!

No measurements today but feel huge huge huge!! The point where you drop something and if the kids aren't around to pick it up ,it'll just have to wait till the hubsters around to get it! Plus all my maternity stuff us getting tight :( was hoping to not have to buy any more stuff but I think I might have to.

30 down....8 more weeks to go!!!

Looking great as always!! I am feeling completely exhausted now!! Don't know what happened to me after 29 weeks but I'm so tired and I nearly gave up trying to get my tights on yesterday! I have a growth scan on tues. when's your next scan! I'm 30 weeks today too! Have been told they will induce me at 38 if I haven't gone already, is that the same with you? (Have I already asked you that before?!)
Also one other question, I was wondering if you are feeling less kicking movements? I just don't feel them as much but I wonder if they are running out of room? X

30 weeks

Wooohoooo made it to my next goal!!

No measurements today but feel huge huge huge!! The point where you drop something and if the kids aren't around to pick it up ,it'll just have to wait till the hubsters around to get it! Plus all my maternity stuff us getting tight :( was hoping to not have to buy any more stuff but I think I might have to.

30 down....8 more weeks to go!!!

Looking great as always!! I am feeling completely exhausted now!! Don't know what happened to me after 29 weeks but I'm so tired and I nearly gave up trying to get my tights on yesterday! I have a growth scan on tues. when's your next scan! I'm 30 weeks today too! Have been told they will induce me at 38 if I haven't gone already, is that the same with you? (Have I already asked you that before?!)
Also one other question, I was wondering if you are feeling less kicking movements? I just don't feel them as much but I wonder if they are running out of room? X

Aw thanks love :) I'm right with you on the exhausted thing(suffering from flu just now which doesn't help)

Our next scan isn't until the 13th so I'll be 32+ to check growth and also the position of my twin b's placenta as it was almost over the cervix at 28week's scan so if it doesn't move it'll be a planned section for me at 38 weeks but if it does move n both are in good places it'll be an induction at 38. As for movements I've noticed they are periods they are very quiet n I give them a wee poke n they seem to have a wriggle n settle again(bad mummy hehe) but it's more stretching n rolling I'm feeling just now cause they are so squished in there!!

Yes that's what it feels like stretching and rolling. I only had a baby last year but it's crazy how quickly you forget!
I remember you saying now about the planned section.
Looking forward to hearing about your scan at 32 weeks! Will update you on mine on tues. My baby A has a SUA which means only has one artery in her umbilical cord rather then two so that can cause growth problems after 30 weeks. So having two weekly scans at the mo. So far they are both the same which is good x

Here is the last preggo pic I took. It was the night before I was 37 weeks, had to take it in the hospital lol I can't believe how big I was!
IMG_4542.jpg

Defo keep us posted rooster on how you get on:thumbup:on

Wow jury even tho u litterly were away to pop you still looked amazing!!

My 30 week twin bump! Sorry for the extreme nakedness! Having a growth scan tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing how much they have grown in 2 weeks!
Sorry pic is massive!
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps890772ef.jpg

31 week's

Only 7 more weeks to go or 49 days which sounds wayyyyy scarier!!

Measurements this week -

Waist : 43" Bump : 47.5" Weight (from pre preg) : 13lbs

My belly button looks ready to burst open,it's that stretched n flat n starting to itch :/

Attachments

• IMAG0169_1.jpg
    IMAG0169_1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
33 week's

Waist : 44" Bump : 48.5" Weight gain(from pre preg) : 14lbs

Had our scan/midwife/doc app last tues,both babies look amazing,brilliant size(both just above average) and both head down:happydance:down so looks like we're on for a foofie birth if they remain that way!!Hoping it'll be the week of the 16th id be induced so only got like 4 n a bit weeks to go eeeeeek!!

Sleep has started to become effected by achey hips n pee breaks :/ but I consider myself lucky it's just started now.

Attachments

• IMAG0233_1.jpg
    IMAG0233_1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
33 week's

Waist : 44" Bump : 48.5" Weight gain(from pre preg) : 14lbs

Had our scan/midwife/doc app last tues,both babies look amazing,brilliant size(both just above average) and both head down:happydance:down so looks like we're on for a foofie birth if they remain that way!!Hoping it'll be the week of the 16th id be induced so only got like 4 n a bit weeks to go eeeeeek!!

Sleep has started to become effected by achey hips n pee breaks :/ but I consider myself lucky it's just started now.

Lovely bump Madame!
I'm the exact same as you! Will be induced sometime the week of the 16th if I haven't already popped! My two are above average! Wouldn't it be funny if we had both of our twins on the same day?
Sleep has been terrible for me, my dr perscribed a sleeping tablet as I was not sleeping at all!
I'm getting quite swollen as well now! My feet look like they don't belong to me anymore! X

madamej-Your bump is definitely starting to stick out there more! So cute!

34 weeks

Hopefully only 21 more days:happydance:

Measurements = heavy heavy n heavy !!

Attachments

• IMAG025_edit_1401006663033.jpg
    IMAG025_edit_1401006663033.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi Madame! and other twin mamas! My 34 week bump! They can stay in til 37 weeks max then they need to get out! Im so big and in permanent pain! X
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps983611fd.png

Rooster in with u 110% 37 weeks is my max ,it's just so God damm heavy lugging the belly around!!

Even though I was sore from my c-section, it was such a relief not to have all that weight in my belly. I didn't even realize how huge and heavy it was until they were out. Hang in there ladies, you're getting close!

Hi girls, had a growth scan today 34+3 and baby A is approx 5lb and baby B is Approx 5lb11! So nice and big. So so sore having a bath now to try and ease the back and spd pain x

They are amazing weights rooster,no wonder your feeling the strain!! What centile is that they are on then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->