Twin bumps??

Hi ladies, I'm 36 and 19 weeks pregnant with my 2nd set of twins. My kids are 17 girl and twin 15 girls. This time is 2 boys via ivf. It's so much harder being older than it wad when I was 21. I had the girls at 34 weeks. I'm hoping to make it to 36 with the boys. I'm in pain so much already. It started around 15 weeks. The ligament pain and the feeling like I've been hit with a base ball bat between the legs. It makes waddling. .. lol.. my phone is now trained the walking should be changed to waddling. Makes it so pain full. My belly is tight. I'm 5 foot 2 and my bump around the button is Already 42 inches. This is like being pregnant with twins for the first time. When they move or kick, sometimes it really hurts. My perinatal visor shotted my uterus is having cramps. Not every where, just in some spots where the boys like to ball up or push on. Yeah. Just what I need. Lol encouragement greatly needed.

Attachments

• 20140522_171937.jpg
    20140522_171937.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 33
35 week's

Didn't think I'd get this far,thought for sure I'd have my twinnies in my arms by now but boy do I feel super blessed to still be cooking them!!

Next scan/app is tues so hoping we can be putting a plan into action for getting these2 out in 14 or so days:happydance:

Measurements .... Waist : 43". Bump : 50":shock: weight gain from pre preg : 16lbs
Everyone is very shocked when I tell them I'm carrying 2 n that I'm extremely neat but it certainly doesn't feel that way.

Still have to sort b clean a good few things before the new additions arrive so fingers crossed I get the chance :)

Attachments

• IMAG0264__edit_1401521658555.jpg
    IMAG0264__edit_1401521658555.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
Looking good Madame! Won't be long now! So good they are still Cooking! Looking forward to hearing the news! X

My 35 week bump I guess! Babies coming home tomorrow! It says On my ticker they are the size of coconuts?! I think they are bigger then that?! Maybe longer! x
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps6f5c5e30.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps528bc040.jpg

Love love love your 35 week bump:hugs:

They are just so precious looking!!

36 WEEK'S

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Never ever did I think I'd make it this far,from the beginning everyone had me thinking I'd have them mega early but nope I'm still hanging on :) I'm so so so so so ready for them to be here in the sense of my body is done/caput/sore/tired etc but so so so so not ready in the sense of going from 2 to 4 kids :/ bricking that part if I'm honest!!

Not done my measurements but I'd imagine huge,huge n huger would be the case lol!!

8 days left until I get taking in to start the induction process. Hope my body is ready,been on rlt since 33/34 weeks to help prep n just start epo so fingers crossed it helps out in labour like it did with my 2nd!!

Hopefully mange to squeeze in a term bump next week :)

Here's my usual n a view of an uncovered bumpalump as I think it really shows the stretch.....my poor belly button!!

Attachments

• IMAG0349__edit_1402126856700.jpg
    IMAG0349__edit_1402126856700.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
  • PhotoGrid_1402126563969.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1402126563969.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 54
36 WEEK'S

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Never ever did I think I'd make it this far,from the beginning everyone had me thinking I'd have them mega early but nope I'm still hanging on :) I'm so so so so so ready for them to be here in the sense of my body is done/caput/sore/tired etc but so so so so not ready in the sense of going from 2 to 4 kids :/ bricking that part if I'm honest!!

Not done my measurements but I'd imagine huge,huge n huger would be the case lol!!

8 days left until I get taking in to start the induction process. Hope my body is ready,been on rlt since 33/34 weeks to help prep n just start epo so fingers crossed it helps out in labour like it did with my 2nd!!

Hopefully mange to squeeze in a term bump next week :)

Here's my usual n a view of an uncovered bumpalump as I think it really shows the stretch.....my poor belly button!!

You look great! God only knows how you are feeling! I was about to give up and I was only 34 weeks when I had them! 36 weeks is such a good stage to get too! It means they will be big and healthy! And hopefully no NICU time! I'm sure it won't be long now! X

I MADE IT TO TERM!!!!!!!!!!!

37 week's

So so so so very privileged to make it this far but so so so so ready for babies to come along!!!!

Today's measurements :

Waist : 45" Bump : 51". Weight gain from pre preg : 18lbs

Monday at 2.30pm I shall be heading in to hospital to start having these babies and I will update you guys asap :)

Attachments

• IMAG0360__edit_1402731613793.jpg
    IMAG0360__edit_1402731613793.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 19
Well done Madame!! Yes time to get babies out now! That's a fantastic weight gain! I put on 50lbs!! Put I think alot of it was fluid as I have already lost 43 of those pounds! Can't wait to see a pic! Can you post one on this thread so I can see? X

Oh I will defo get a piccie or two up :) just been walking for the past 3 hours so here's hoping it won't take much on Monday !!

Here's my 37+4 bumpy :)

Zander McDonald Moir B born at 4.21pm weighing 6lb1oz

Madison Margaret B born at 4.29pm weighing 6lb8oz.

So so so so in love with our new bundles.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1403114191854.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1403114191854.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
Here's my 37+4 bumpy :)

Zander McDonald Moir B born at 4.21pm weighing 6lb1oz

Madison Margaret B born at 4.29pm weighing 6lb8oz.

So so so so in love with our new bundles.

Wow they are beautiful! Congratulations! Did you end up being induced? Well done! X

Yeah had to be induced as they were showing no signs of coming on their own. I'm very glad not to be pregnant any more what with this horrible muggy heat were getting.

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn294/asplendidtime/gregboo/imagejpg1_zpsaa671436.jpg
23wk bump measuring 35cm

Hi there. I'm having boy/girl twins and due mid July but hoping to pop by July 7 at 36 weeks. :) I've gained 30 lbs so far. Feeling very heavy and short of breath.....

Hi Bizzibii, lovely bump! We are due about the same time :happydance: I'll try and get a picky too

This is me at 18+2. I've started wearing a maternity support belt as I have a lot of ligament pain xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member