Twin bumps??

Pinkie , cute bump, do you know what are you having ? :)
I haven't got any pains which is good. Growing belly is the only sign of my pregnancy so far :)

Thanks Bizzibii. I don't know what I'm having, we're keeping it a surprise! Glad you aren't having any pains, it catches me out sometimes just underneath the bump so I thought a bit of extra support would help. Have you bought much for your babies yet? We are trying to wait until the scan (15th July) before getting too much.

Oh Pinky I have not bought anything yet . My scan is on 10.07. I don't know when is the right time to start buying. I recently told my husband I want to have everything ready by 32 weeks. I can't see it happening... To be honest I don't know where to start. Shall I buy newborn things or premature baby stuff ? Family and friends asked us to write a list of rings we want/need so they can help us out with buying some of them. I still haven't done that. I know we are getting two cots, we know what pram we want but apart from that.... I am very unprepared ( still have lots of time though ) :)

Oh Pinky I have not bought anything yet . My scan is on 10.07. I don't know when is the right time to start buying. I recently told my husband I want to have everything ready by 32 weeks. I can't see it happening... To be honest I don't know where to start. Shall I buy newborn things or premature baby stuff ? Family and friends asked us to write a list of rings we want/need so they can help us out with buying some of them. I still haven't done that. I know we are getting two cots, we know what pram we want but apart from that.... I am very unprepared ( still have lots of time though ) :)

Once you have the babies you will probably rarely leave the house atleast I did.. My babies were both in the 5lb range... They barely fit premie stuff but newborn was a little too big. We just used about 6 preemie onesies and then switched to the newborn stuff... They spent 99% of the time in onesies. If I was you I would only purchase a pack or 2 of preemie stuff and then focus on newborn.

Thanks Brandy , I kind of thought the same. ( I know it may sound strange but I am afraid of buying things in case I jinx it or something ):blush:

Thanks Brandy , I kind of thought the same. ( I know it may sound strange but I am afraid of buying things in case I jinx it or something ):blush:

I was the same... I think I started small right about 18 weeks and then went all out and was pretty much done by 30 weeks.

You have to be with twins... Most people lose mobility or the energy to do anything by then lol.

If it helps my girls are 3.5 months and still wear some of their newborn haha. They wear some 3 month stuff.

So they will get use out of it... especially the 0-3 month stuff.

i never had any premie stuff i did have newborn but my twins decided to show up at 30w6d. Chloe was 3.12lbs and bryson was 2lbs. They were in the NICU for 9 weeks and when they came home she was 5.11 and he was 4.11 and he was in premie chlothes for a few months and she was in newborn for a while to. they are 8 months as of yesterday and are in 3-6 month outfits and some 6month stuff. she is 16lbs and he is 14lbs now. the day they were born my SIL went out and bought them premie outfits but didn't get to wear a lot of them in the NICU. don't know if that helps either. but i didn't want to spend along on cloths.:shrug:

Twins question! How far ahead did you all measure? And when did you start measuring noticeabley ahead? I measured 4 weeks ahead at my 23 week check-up. We are waiting on ultra sound till next month possibly to see what is going on.

third baby - wore out utarus?

I was first measured at 25 weeks and was measuring 34. Then at 30 weeks I was measuring 39.

I've measured 10cm ahead since week 9. At 23wks I measured 35. For a multiparous mother 3cm isn't abnormal with a singleton.

Twins question! How far ahead did you all measure? And when did you start measuring noticeabley ahead? I measured 4 weeks ahead at my 23 week check-up. We are waiting on ultra sound till next month possibly to see what is going on.

third baby - wore out utarus?

I measured 10 weeks ahead by about 10 weeks... I felt like I was going to pop by 22 weeks.

22+2 twin bump pic. Feeling big! So excited now, we ordered our buggy yesterday, not long now! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 32
I was a bit fluffy before hand anyway but i'm definitely growing! lol x

Attachments

• 2014-07-24 17.06.17.jpg
    2014-07-24 17.06.17.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
Lovely :hugs: You have a very cute bump and I love your dress! Is it a maternity one? I've just bought some maternity bits from H&M and ASOS and they are very comfy and quite reasonably priced X

Thanks, no it's just a maxi dress from matalan, they are on offer for £8 so i got 2 different colours and currently live in them in this heat! lol x

You ladies look great! I can't wait to post my twin bump, I've already started having to unbutton my pants!

Looking forward to seeing your bump lanet, how many weeks are you now? I was in maternity trousers by 9/10 weeks :haha:

I couldn't wear my regular trousers from about 7/8 weeks lanet lol x

I'm 6weeks 5 days. I also gained some belly bloat during ivf. But I can tell the very bottom by my pelvic bone is starting to swell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->