Twin bumps??

Yes i've grown a little lol no it's just a very stretchy dress a friend gave me, she used it as maternity it's been a godsend for functions since i outgrew my pretty maternity dress!

New years day 2015 :) 13 days until delivery!!!

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/354resize_zps61b5634b.jpg

It looks pretty round now! I'm getting some maternity pics done next week so I'll post then!

It looks pretty round now! I'm getting some maternity pics done next week so I'll post then!

It was only ever round when i had head down/breech babies from 24-28 weeks)... and guess what... I have a head down baby and a breech baby again yay!!!! :happydance:

Just need the head down one to engage and i'll be fine for vaginal delivery!!

My baby a is head down and they said her head is way down low and she probably won't turn. Baby b is in a different position almost everyday so now it's up to him. I don't think they will let me do vaginal if he's breech. Really hoping he cooperates!

I'm lucky i only have to have a head down lead baby, they will deliver a breech one no problem if it is the second baby :thumbup: Hope your baby b makes the move at the right time :)

I think mine might try breech if baby b is smaller, but he's bigger so they won't. I just don't want to deliver one vaginally and then have a c section!

Such gorgeous bumps! Can't wait till mine looks more like bump than fat!

This was 4days ago at 13+5
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/748E1CEE-4806-4B74-A780-4B4CF093BA86_zpsogenb4hw.jpg

Looking at all your bumps I feel I'll never have one haha although I was big with my lb!

That's a nice start! It happens very fast! I had to post this because I was wearing the same skirt. 12 weeks difference!! Holy moly!!! Can it get any bigger?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 69
Laura your 13 week bump is very similar in size to my 13 week one, you look great :thumbup:

Lanet you look fab! :flower:

Thanks ladies! Actually had a 'lying down bump' this morning was pretty shocked!

Lanet wow!! Look fab!

The next one i post will be the morning of delivery next wednesday at 37+3! :happydance:

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/364resize_zpsa11b5c89.jpg

decided to be brave and take a naked belly one to...

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/362resizenakedbelly_zps873a5cf6.jpg

Yay I'll take a naked belly one in a few weeks too! Looking good and uncomfortable just like im feeling! This belly is so heavy, when i go to roll over it suffocates me when I get to my back. Can't believe you're almost there, then I think I'm next!

yeah mine suffocates me too lol Amazing how heavy it is lol I look forward to seeing your naked belly :)

From those who post in this section i think you might be next! Although i think there are a few ladies recently who joined who are maybe a week or 2 ahead of you.... not sure will need to check! There were 3 of us expecting twins in feb due date group, but one had hers at 31 weeks already beginning of dec, so that leaves me and the Melly who is 33 weeks with hers.

Gone so quick!!

That's right I've seen melly on another thread.
I have lots of contractions, and felt just achy/crampy last night. It always worries me so much and then I google preemies and I've decided they MUST stay in until at least 35 weeks! However dd bday is feb 14 and she does NOT want to share it. I don't blame her, she's been an only child for 12 years. But 35 weeks puts me at feb 8, cutting it pretty close at that point.

It's tough going once you get to this stage thats for sure! I get crampy often now too, BH are painful. I know i didn't or don't want a c-section but i'm looking forward to being pain free for a few hours lol :haha:

Gorgeous :)

And eeeeee for delivery next weds! How exciting!!

32 weeks 1 day

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 24
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8400.jpg
    IMG_8400.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8408.jpg