Twin bumps??

I'm on team Pink....and Pink again. I will post pics sometime tomorrow!!!! Ultrasound showed both to be perfect and healthy!!

First one is today at 20 + 5. Second one is at 18 weeks for comparison. I'm growing fast!

Attachments

• 20 + 5 002.jpg
    20 + 5 002.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 18 + 1 002.jpg
    18 + 1 002.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 44
finally got computer hooked up at new place. so here is my new pic it is at about 29 - 30 weeks. the first one is 24 weeks. i dont think i have grown much..is that normal?
wierd it wont let me upload the pic i want to so the 30 week one is not the best....i will take a new one today and post it :wacko:

Attachments

• P1020296.jpg
    P1020296.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 115
  • P1020367.jpg
    P1020367.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 211
k i will try with todays picture. the one in the black dress i threw in for fun. i was getting ready for a kiss concert and though i would wear my little black non maternity dress lol. so first on is 24 weeks second one is today, at 30.5 weeks.

Attachments

• P1020296.jpg
    P1020296.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 93
  • P1020390.jpg
    P1020390.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 263
  • P1020373.jpg
    P1020373.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 367
k i will try with todays picture. the one in the black dress i threw in for fun. i was getting ready for a kiss concert and though i would wear my little black non maternity dress lol. so first on is 24 weeks second one is today, at 30.5 weeks.

You haven't grown much. But, you look great!!!! How are you feeling?

thanx! i feel good actually. i mean i really cant complain. insomnia seems to be kicking in, and i am going through a phase of being constantly hungry but other than that...we just moved on june 26 and i have painted, living room/dining room, bedroom and boy nursery. so i think i am doing alright. how are you doing vineyard? are you in the enjoyable stage now?

Kiss was good...supposedly. we made it to our frineds where we were going to park and walk from and that was as far as we got. we saw the line at the gate for people needing tickets (like us) and decided to pass.

thanx! i feel good actually. i mean i really cant complain. insomnia seems to be kicking in, and i am going through a phase of being constantly hungry but other than that...we just moved on june 26 and i have painted, living room/dining room, bedroom and boy nursery. so i think i am doing alright. how are you doing vineyard? are you in the enjoyable stage now?

Kiss was good...supposedly. we made it to our frineds where we were going to park and walk from and that was as far as we got. we saw the line at the gate for people needing tickets (like us) and decided to pass.

Yes, I am in the enjoyable stage. I am still tired all the time so an afternoon nap is usually in order. I am peeing ALL THE TIME!--hourly through the night so that gets obnoxious and is contributing to my tiredness through the day. Baby A is still hiding clear down in my pelvis so that does't help. I keep asking her to move up but so far she's not listening. lol.

Yes the peeing all the time is very annoying. I seriously wake up 6-7 times a night to use the bathroom. By morning, I feel so dehydrated. Almost fainted at church last Sunday. I also hungry all the time. Mornings I have to eat before work usually a bowl of cereal. Then once I get to work I eat some fruit. About 2 hours after that I'll have a string cheese. I still get pretty hungry come lunch time. I have been scared to weigh myself. I think I will tomorrow to see how many pounds I gained :?

This is today at 22 weeks exactly. Excuse the lack of makeup and lack of fixed hair. : )

Attachments

• 22 002.jpg
    22 002.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 22 004.jpg
    22 004.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 264
  • 22 006.jpg
    22 006.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 134
you look great!!! love the dress, and your bump is coming along perfectly.

Wow fantastic bumps ladies! I am a teeny weeny bit jealous :blush:

Had some stuff go on last night that was a bit concerning. I was having contractions several times an hour, sometimes even minutes apart. I called the on call doctor and he said not to get worried unless there are 6 an hour for 2 hours. I drank lots of water and watched a movie. But, everytime I stood up I went into a contraction that wouldn't let up. So, I went to the labor and delivery unit at the hospital. They monitored and I only had 3 contractions in 2 hours which they said was normal and perfectly ok. The cervical check turned out fine, no dilation. They also did a fetalfibronectin test which was negative, meaning almost a guarantee that I won't go into labor in the next 2 weeks. So, anyway, all in all, I feel really silly for going into the hospital and spending the money to put my mind at ease.

But, the nurse did give me some good advice that i think is good for everyone. She felt my belly during some of the contractions and she said they were very mild contractions. She said the way to tell if they start becoming the real thing is by pain. They will be painful and the belly will feel as hard as your forehead so she said to compare the 2. I thought that was great advice that everyone could definitely use to prevent themselves some unneeded worry and concern.

Contractions are gone this morning. Yippee!

wow vineyard, that must have been scary. i have also been getting tons of the contractions for sometime now. i called my doc a while back about it as everything i read said if you have more than 4 an hour it is not good. sometimes i have them constantly. my docotor said because it is not my first pregnancy and it is twins i will have more than most people. my belly does get as hard as a rock, and sometimes they hurt. nothing like labour but enough to stop me if i am walking or something. my doc says to use them to practise breathing lol. i am so glad to hear everything is well though. i have never heardof the fetal fibronectin test. i wonder if i will ever have that. i start going for nonstress test every week now. well good luck with everything!

i never did post a bump pic lol this was me at roughly 6 months! seems like so long ago!

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 34
wow i love all your twin bumps! they look amazing! well done ladies x

Here's my 24 week pic (right). I've attached my 22 week (left) for comparison. Didn't think I'd grown in the past couple weeks but looking at the pictures, I suppose I have.

Attachments

• 22 + 2.jpg
    22 + 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 24 002.jpg
    24 002.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads